Aug 27, 2014, 9:12 AM EDT
Following their embarrassing and downright shocking League Cup exit to third-tier side Milton Keynes Dons on Tuesday — United were hammered 4-0 — the Louis van Gaal era has yet to yield a win at Old Trafford.
It is still early days but with the negative vibes of David Moyes and last seasons seventh-placed finish still hanging around, can the Red Devils shake all that off and recover from a shaky start to the season?
[RELATED: Van Gaal urges patience]
Have your say by commenting in the section below on where you think they will finish.
With superstars such as Wayne Rooney, Robin van Persie, Juan Mata and now Angel di Maria on board, surely United won’t finish outside the top four again this season… will they?
Here’s your options.
Where will Manchester United finish in the PL this season?
- Top four
- Top six
- Top 10
- Bottom half
- Mats Hummels says his future is at Dortmund 0
- UEFA Champions League preview: Liverpool face Basel, Arsenal defend the Emirates 0
- Why do Manchester City struggle so much in the Champions League? 0
- Xavi breaks record for Champions League appearances 0
- UEFA Champions League roundup: PSG beat Barcelona, Chelsea top Sporting 2
- Manchester City 1-1 AS Roma: Italians frustrate City as European woe continues 0