Aug 27, 2014, 9:12 AM EDT
Following their embarrassing and downright shocking League Cup exit to third-tier side Milton Keynes Dons on Tuesday — United were hammered 4-0 — the Louis van Gaal era has yet to yield a win at Old Trafford.
It is still early days but with the negative vibes of David Moyes and last seasons seventh-placed finish still hanging around, can the Red Devils shake all that off and recover from a shaky start to the season?
[RELATED: Van Gaal urges patience]
Have your say by commenting in the section below on where you think they will finish.
With superstars such as Wayne Rooney, Robin van Persie, Juan Mata and now Angel di Maria on board, surely United won’t finish outside the top four again this season… will they?
Here’s your options.
Where will Manchester United finish in the PL this season?
- Top four
- Top six
- Top 10
- Bottom half
- PST’s MLS Rookie of the Year: Shipp, Hagglund, Akindele or Birnbaum? 0
- It’s official: World No. 3 Colombia to face USMNT in London on Nov. 14 0
- VIDEO: Top 10 goals of the MLS season (heading into the final weekend) 2
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Madrid clubs, Borussia Dortmund roll 0
- Three things we learned as Real Madrid rout Liverpool 0
- Arsenal’s Podolski, Gibbs break Belgian hearts in left-for-late win 0