Aug 27, 2014, 9:12 AM EST
Following their embarrassing and downright shocking League Cup exit to third-tier side Milton Keynes Dons on Tuesday — United were hammered 4-0 — the Louis van Gaal era has yet to yield a win at Old Trafford.
It is still early days but with the negative vibes of David Moyes and last seasons seventh-placed finish still hanging around, can the Red Devils shake all that off and recover from a shaky start to the season?
[RELATED: Van Gaal urges patience]
Have your say by commenting in the section below on where you think they will finish.
With superstars such as Wayne Rooney, Robin van Persie, Juan Mata and now Angel di Maria on board, surely United won’t finish outside the top four again this season… will they?
Here’s your options.
Where will Manchester United finish in the PL this season?
- Top four
- Top six
- Top 10
- Bottom half
- Premier League Playback: When will Arsenal, Liverpool snap out of their funk? 1
- 2014’s Top Ten moments in Premier League – Numbers 5-1 3
- Watch Live: Stoke City vs. Chelsea (Lineups and Live Stream) 0
- 2014’s Top Ten moments in Premier League – Numbers 10-6 0
- NBC Sports to air first-ever “Premier League Breakaway” show on New Year’s Day 0
- DeAndre Yedlin granted work permit, heading to Tottenham Hotspur 6