Aug 29, 2014, 10:49 PM EST
Following a weather delay that took everybody off the pitch for about an hour, the Houston Dynamo got a goal ahead of Sporting Kansas City in the NBC-televised game tonight. It was Will Bruin who did the honors in the 35th minute, gathering a cross in the box and burying it between KC defenders. He then fell to the ground injured, but endured the knock to remain on the field.
- New York, Montreal complete huge trade; Kljestan free to join Red Bulls 3
- Report: Manchester City to play New York City in Yankee Stadium friendly 1
- Iker Casillas to MLS? Real Madrid legend: “I would like to play in the United States” 0
- Chile vs. USA preview: Who’s here to stay as USMNT kicks off 2015? 0
- Report: Juan Agudelo close to signing with his former MLS team, New England Revolution 5
- Head of Dutch FA, Michael van Praag, will challenge Blatter for FIFA presidency 3