Aug 29, 2014, 10:49 PM EDT
Following a weather delay that took everybody off the pitch for about an hour, the Houston Dynamo got a goal ahead of Sporting Kansas City in the NBC-televised game tonight. It was Will Bruin who did the honors in the 35th minute, gathering a cross in the box and burying it between KC defenders. He then fell to the ground injured, but endured the knock to remain on the field.
- Saturday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: Berbatov to Villa, Rahman to Chelsea 1
- Manchester United, adidas unveil kits with “smashing” photos 3
- Pep Guardiola on final year of contract: “Not completely convinced” he’s right for Bayern 1
- FA Community Shield preview: Will Arsenal or Chelsea claim the season’s first reward? 1
- Jose Mourinho issues Chelsea injury update; believes Arsenal can win Premier League 0
- After 12-year absence, Southampton wholeheartedly embrace European return 1