Aug 30, 2014, 11:02 AM EST
At half time of the five 10 a.m. ET games on Saturday, there have already been plenty of goals around the Premier League.
Let’s give you a quick roundup of what’s going on across England and Wales, plus all you have to do is hit the link below to watch every single game. What are you waiting for?
Manchester City 0-0 Stoke City
The Citizens are being held at home by a stubborn Stoke City side, as the Potters have 10-men behind the ball. Can City break through?
Newcastle United 1-1 Crystal Palace
Palace took an early lead as Dwight Gayle scored in the opening minute, but the Magpies hit back just before the break with Daryl Janmaat grabbing his first goal for the club.
Queens Park Rangers 1-0 Sunderland
Right on half time the R’s went ahead as Charlie Austin smashed home from 12-yards out. It was the strikers first goal in the PL and Rangers’ first goal of the season too.
Swansea City 2-0 West Bromwich Albion
The Swans are flying and lead 2-0 thanks to Nathan Dyer’s second goal in as many games, plus Wayne Routledge’s stunning volley. This could be a cricket score…
West Ham United 1-1 Southampton
Bit of a slow burner at the Boleyn as West Ham went ahead through Mark Noble’s deflected effort, then Saints equalized right on half time through Morgan Schneiderlin. Close game.
- MLS, union come together to avoid calamitous work stoppage 5
- Wednesday’s Premier League roundup: Chelsea, Man City win; six of top seven prevail 0
- Jose Mourinho says his Chelsea team “were brothers on the pitch” in crucial win 0
- West Ham United 0-1 Chelsea: Hazard’s header enough for league leaders 0
- Newcastle United 0-1 Manchester United: Krul gaffe spoils Jonas return 4
- Swansea’s Bafetimbi Gomis stretchered off the pitch after appearing to collapse 1