Aug 30, 2014, 11:11 AM EST
Wayne Routledge, take a bow.
On Saturday against West Bromwich Albion the Swansea City winger scored a wonderful volley in the first half with an incredible piece of improvisation.
The ball skipped up 20-yards out towards Routledge and the English winger somehow swiveled his right foot high into the air and crashed an unstoppable volley into the bottom corner.
Watch the video above to see the stunning goal, in all its glory.
- Report: Houston Dynamo the front-runner to land Erick ‘Cubo’ Torres 0
- Men in Blazers podcast: Man United’s romp, Arsenal’s form and more 0
- Dreams do come true: DC United seal deal for new stadium they will call home 0
- American lawyer Michael Garcia resigns as FIFA’s ethics prosecutor 7
- Report: New England Revolution, Orlando City battling it out for Robinho 2
- Liverpool’s injured Daniel Sturridge to link up with Boston Red Sox 0