Aug 30, 2014, 11:11 AM EDT
Wayne Routledge, take a bow.
On Saturday against West Bromwich Albion the Swansea City winger scored a wonderful volley in the first half with an incredible piece of improvisation.
The ball skipped up 20-yards out towards Routledge and the English winger somehow swiveled his right foot high into the air and crashed an unstoppable volley into the bottom corner.
Watch the video above to see the stunning goal, in all its glory.
- Sepp Blatter claims French and German presidents influenced World Cup voters 0
- United States, Japan meet in Women’s World Cup final with high hopes back home 1
- Krieger credits Ellis, communication for United States’ defensive success 2
- Chile 0-0 (4-1 PKs) Argentina: Chile’s first Copa America title in 99-year history (video) 2
- Lloyd, Brian prove crucial to United States’ turnaround at Women’s World Cup 2
- Report: Robin van Persie agrees to personal terms with Fenerbahce 4