Aug 30, 2014, 1:45 PM EDT
Juan Arango’s first goal for Tijuana was absolutely smoked into the goal.
The 34-year-old Venezuelan attacking midfielder transferred to Mexico from Borussia Monchengladbach this year, and is already paying dividends.
The goal gave TJ a 1-0 lead, though it wouldn’t stand as the winner. Leones Negros later found an equalizer.
Tijuana is the home of seven American players, including Joe Corona, Fernando Arce Jr and Greg Garza.
- MLS All Stars 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur: Kaka powers MLS to win 0
- Men in Blazers podcast: Chelsea’s John Terry joins Rog and Davo 0
- Swiss star Barnetta moves to MLS; Orlando City signs a pair of Europeans 4
- Premier League 2015-16 season preview: Manchester City 0
- VIDEO: PST Extra – What should we expect from the Premier League’s promoted three? 0
- Premier League 2015-16 season preview: Liverpool 2