Aug 30, 2014, 1:45 PM EST
Juan Arango’s first goal for Tijuana was absolutely smoked into the goal.
The 34-year-old Venezuelan attacking midfielder transferred to Mexico from Borussia Monchengladbach this year, and is already paying dividends.
The goal gave TJ a 1-0 lead, though it wouldn’t stand as the winner. Leones Negros later found an equalizer.
Tijuana is the home of seven American players, including Joe Corona, Fernando Arce Jr and Greg Garza.
- Can Thibaut Courtois surpass Manuel Neuer as the world’s best? 1
- Geoff Cameron talks Thanksgiving, Stoke City vs. Liverpool and more 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Manchester United, Chelsea, QPR 0
- Top Five storylines for Week 13 of the Premier League 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 13 0
- Premier League Preview: Manchester United vs. Hull City 0