Aug 30, 2014, 1:45 PM EST
Juan Arango’s first goal for Tijuana was absolutely smoked into the goal.
The 34-year-old Venezuelan attacking midfielder transferred to Mexico from Borussia Monchengladbach this year, and is already paying dividends.
The goal gave TJ a 1-0 lead, though it wouldn’t stand as the winner. Leones Negros later found an equalizer.
Tijuana is the home of seven American players, including Joe Corona, Fernando Arce Jr and Greg Garza.
- Chile vs. USA preview: Who’s here to stay as USMNT kicks off 2015? 0
- Report: Juan Agudelo close to signing with his former MLS team, New England Revolution 4
- Head of Dutch FA, Michael van Praag, will challenge Blatter for FIFA presidency 2
- Newcastle United name John Carver head coach until end of 2014-15 season 0
- Transfer ban for Real Madrid? Probe launched after signing of Venezuelan kids 3
- Transfer rumor roundup: Ings to Tottenham Hotspur, Busquets to Manchester United 0