Aug 30, 2014, 1:45 PM EDT
Juan Arango’s first goal for Tijuana was absolutely smoked into the goal.
The 34-year-old Venezuelan attacking midfielder transferred to Mexico from Borussia Monchengladbach this year, and is already paying dividends.
The goal gave TJ a 1-0 lead, though it wouldn’t stand as the winner. Leones Negros later found an equalizer.
Tijuana is the home of seven American players, including Joe Corona, Fernando Arce Jr and Greg Garza.
- VIDEO: Russell Brand crashes Sam Allardyce’s presser with a huge kiss 0
- West Ham United 2-1 Manchester City: Hammers stun reigning champs 1
- WATCH: Premier League online via NBC Sports Live Extra – Week 9 0
- Chicago Fire 2-1 Houston Dynamo: Stoppage-time winner caps off Chicago comeback (VIDEO) 1
- Premier League Preview: Sunderland vs. Arsenal 0
- Still defending racial incident, seething at bite talk, Suarez returns for Barcelona 0