Aug 31, 2014, 10:57 PM EDT
Today, a couple of notable moves have taken place, as the summer transfer window’s deadline day is right around the corner, tomorrow actually.
Let’s take a look at some of the finalized, or near finished, moves to prominent leagues in specific countries.
Chelsea officially finished the transfer for QPR forward Loic Remy to a four-year deal, as the Premier League squad was able to put a $17.43 million release clause into affect to acquire him.
Heavily sought-after Ajax defender Daley Blind sits on the verge of completing a $23,239,090 to Manchester United, The Telegraph reports. “He shall come to Manchester to have his medical and then we shall have a new player,” United boss Van Gaal said.
Fernando Torres was once considered one of the top players in the world, but he hasn’t mustered consistent triumphs at Chelsea, and so, they have loaned the 30-year-old on a two-year deal to AC Milan in Serie A.
21-year-old Marco van Ginkel, another quality young Dutch player, was reported to have arrived in Italy and then inked a one-year loan deal with AC Milan.
After a solid loan spell last season, Sevilla have successfully signed midfielder Stephane Mbia to a permanent contract. The Cameroonian notched three goals in 18 contests as a defensive mid in 2013-14.
Atletico Madrid have agreed to a three-year deal for Torino’s Alessio Cerci, who scored 21 goals and totaled 19 assists a season ago. He also was a member of Italy’s 2014 World Cup team.
Manchester United man Shinji Kagawa has exited Manchester United, and the Premier League all together, making his return to Borussia Dortmund, where the 25-year-old gathered consecutive Bundesliga crowns during his first spell at the Westfalenstadion.
- PST Extra: Who are the Premier League’s top offseason acquisitions so far? (video) 0
- Premier League defenders: Who’s in our Top Five? And how to choose just five? 5
- Maps, rivals, stadiums: Location of all 20 Premier League teams for 2015-16 season 4
- On his way out of PSG, should Arsenal or Manchester United sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic? 1
- Tuesday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: Rose to Chelsea, Traore to Liverpool 1
- AZ Alkmaar agree to sell USMNT forward Aron Johannsson to Werder Bremen 3