Sep 1, 2014, 1:45 PM EST
On transfer deadline day, the potential for plenty of last minute deals is high.
However, let’s take a look back at some of the biggest moves of the summer so far in the Premier League.
[RELATED: Latest transfer window news]
Below is a list of the top 12 signings, financially, who have arrived in the PL. Manchester United, Liverpool and Chelsea top the spending, while Arsenal are also up there when it comes to splashing the cash. There are a few more hours left for clubs to break into this list, but will that happen?
Don’t forget to tune in to the “Transfer Deadline Day Show” on NBCSN (Monday, 6-8 p.m. ET).
Top 12 biggest signings of the summer in the Premier League
Angel di Maria – Real Madrid to Manchester United, $99 million
Alexis Sanchez – Barcelona to Arsenal, $65 million
Diego Costa – Atletico Madrid to Chelsea, $60 million
Eliaquim Mangala – FC Porto to Manchester City, $55 million
Cesc Fabregas - Barcelona to Chelsea, $55 million
Luke Shaw – Southampton to Manchester United, $55 million
Ander Herrera – Athletic Bilbao to Manchester United, $50 million
Romelu Lukau – Chelsea to Everton, $47 million
Adam Lallana – Southampton to Liverpool, $41 million
Dejan Lovren – Southampton to Liverpool, $34 million
Marcos Rojo – Sporting Lisbon to Manchester United, $27 million
Mario Balotelli – AC Milan to Liverpool, $26 million
- 2015 MLS season preview: Seattle Sounders 0
- PST predicts Major League Soccer’s 2015 standings; Do you agree? 2
- Premier League Playback: With 10 games to go, here’s how things stand 1
- Men In Blazers podcast: Ginormous preview of 2015 MLS season with Alexi Lalas 0
- Manchester United’s Jonny Evans denies spitting, but Cisse apologizes as ban looms (video) 0
- 2015 MLS season preview: New York Red Bulls 1