Sep 1, 2014, 1:02 PM EST
Chelsea have sent midfielder Nathan Chalobah on loan yet again.
The England U-21 international has yet to see Premier League time, although he will likely now get it as he has joined recently promoted Burnley for the 2014/15 season.
Both clubs announced the move that will see the 19-year-old starlet likely make his Premier League debut sooner rather than later.
He spent last season at Middlesborough in the Championship with Middlesborough, where he made 31 appearances and scored three goals as the club finished 12th in the table.
He has also spent time at Watford and Nottingham Forest on past loans.
As long as Nemanja Matic and Cesc Fabregas continue to perform fantastically for the Chelsea first team, it would be hard for Chalobah to find a place at Stamford Bridge, but for now he will get to focus on learning the league style.
Don’t forget to tune in to the “Transfer Deadline Day Show” on NBCSN (Monday, 6-8 p.m. ET).
- La Liga & Serie A roundup: Draws for Real, Atletico; Salah shines for Fiorentina 0
- Chelsea 2-0 Tottenham Hotspur: Mourinho’s boys win League Cup trophy 0
- Three things we learned from Liverpool’s win vs. Manchester City 3
- Liverpool 2-1 Manchester City: Pair of Reds stunners stupefy City 4
- MLS roundup: LA Galaxy, Orlando, Red Bulls, Union, RSL, 13 others in preseason finales 0
- WATCH: NYCFC’s Mix Diskerud hits a screamer from 20 yards 0