Sep 1, 2014, 1:02 PM EDT
Chelsea have sent midfielder Nathan Chalobah on loan yet again.
The England U-21 international has yet to see Premier League time, although he will likely now get it as he has joined recently promoted Burnley for the 2014/15 season.
Both clubs announced the move that will see the 19-year-old starlet likely make his Premier League debut sooner rather than later.
He spent last season at Middlesborough in the Championship with Middlesborough, where he made 31 appearances and scored three goals as the club finished 12th in the table.
He has also spent time at Watford and Nottingham Forest on past loans.
As long as Nemanja Matic and Cesc Fabregas continue to perform fantastically for the Chelsea first team, it would be hard for Chalobah to find a place at Stamford Bridge, but for now he will get to focus on learning the league style.
Don’t forget to tune in to the “Transfer Deadline Day Show” on NBCSN (Monday, 6-8 p.m. ET).
- VIDEO: Top 10 goals of the MLS season (heading into the final weekend) 0
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Madrid clubs, Borussia Dortmund roll 0
- Three things we learned as Real Madrid rout Liverpool 0
- Arsenal’s Podolski, Gibbs break Belgian hearts in left-for-late win 0
- Liverpool 0-3 Real Madrid: Reigning champions roll Reds aside with ease 0
- Setting the scene at Anfield, as Liverpool host Real Madrid in UEFA Champions League 0