Sep 1, 2014, 1:02 PM EDT
Chelsea have sent midfielder Nathan Chalobah on loan yet again.
The England U-21 international has yet to see Premier League time, although he will likely now get it as he has joined recently promoted Burnley for the 2014/15 season.
Both clubs announced the move that will see the 19-year-old starlet likely make his Premier League debut sooner rather than later.
He spent last season at Middlesborough in the Championship with Middlesborough, where he made 31 appearances and scored three goals as the club finished 12th in the table.
He has also spent time at Watford and Nottingham Forest on past loans.
As long as Nemanja Matic and Cesc Fabregas continue to perform fantastically for the Chelsea first team, it would be hard for Chalobah to find a place at Stamford Bridge, but for now he will get to focus on learning the league style.
Don’t forget to tune in to the “Transfer Deadline Day Show” on NBCSN (Monday, 6-8 p.m. ET).
- Paul Scholes says arrogance could hurt Manchester City 0
- MLS playoffs weekend preview: Which remaining team has the best form? 0
- Van Gaal: Manchester Derby is “biggest” he’ll manage; Rooney in, Falcao out 1
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 10 4
- Diego Costa will be available to Chelsea this weekend, says Jose Mourinho; QPR and Blues to tangle on NBCSN 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton the standouts 1