Sep 1, 2014, 1:02 PM EST
Chelsea have sent midfielder Nathan Chalobah on loan yet again.
The England U-21 international has yet to see Premier League time, although he will likely now get it as he has joined recently promoted Burnley for the 2014/15 season.
Both clubs announced the move that will see the 19-year-old starlet likely make his Premier League debut sooner rather than later.
He spent last season at Middlesborough in the Championship with Middlesborough, where he made 31 appearances and scored three goals as the club finished 12th in the table.
He has also spent time at Watford and Nottingham Forest on past loans.
As long as Nemanja Matic and Cesc Fabregas continue to perform fantastically for the Chelsea first team, it would be hard for Chalobah to find a place at Stamford Bridge, but for now he will get to focus on learning the league style.
Don’t forget to tune in to the “Transfer Deadline Day Show” on NBCSN (Monday, 6-8 p.m. ET).
- Ban upheld: Diego Costa to miss Saturday’s visit from Manchester City, 2 more 2
- Report: Liverpool hoping to buy Ings, loan striker back to Burnley for season 1
- David Beckham says progress still being made toward MLS stadium in Miami 1
- DONE DEAL: Mattia Destro, Juan Agudelo sign with new clubs AC Milan, New England Revolution 0
- Juan Agudelo signs with New England Revolution, completes return to MLS 2
- How will Chelsea, Manchester City line up in huge Premier League clash? 2