Sep 1, 2014, 5:55 PM EDT
With the summer transfer window slamming shut at 6 p.m. ET, make sure you tune into NBCSN to catch up on all the deals as they come through.
[WATCH: Deadline Day show, NBCSN, 6-8 pm]
It has already been a hectic day, and summer, of transfers in the Premier League, as over $1.4 billion has been spent on new players.
The special “Transfer Deadline Day Show” will begin on NBCSN 6-8 p.m. ET as Rebecca Lowe, Robbie Mustoe, Robbie Earle and others break down all the deals as they are confirmed.
[RELATED: Latest transfer window news]
We will be continuing our coverage of all the late deals here at ProSoccerTalk, so stay logged onto the site for all the latest news.
- Los Angeles officially given new MLS team; Magic Johnson, Vincent Tan among investors 4
- PST Extra: Getting you ready for The Manchester Derby (video) 0
- European clubs propose later domestic Cup finals, April-May World Cup in 2022 4
- Rumors know no window: Liverpool after Reus, Manchester United wants Draxler 2
- VIDEO: Hugely-controversial call sees FC Dallas past Vancouver in playoffs. Your vote? 12
- Timbers’ Steve Zakuani announces retirement from professional soccer 3