Sep 1, 2014, 5:55 PM EDT
With the summer transfer window slamming shut at 6 p.m. ET, make sure you tune into NBCSN to catch up on all the deals as they come through.
[WATCH: Deadline Day show, NBCSN, 6-8 pm]
It has already been a hectic day, and summer, of transfers in the Premier League, as over $1.4 billion has been spent on new players.
The special “Transfer Deadline Day Show” will begin on NBCSN 6-8 p.m. ET as Rebecca Lowe, Robbie Mustoe, Robbie Earle and others break down all the deals as they are confirmed.
[RELATED: Latest transfer window news]
We will be continuing our coverage of all the late deals here at ProSoccerTalk, so stay logged onto the site for all the latest news.
- Report: Aston Villa owner Randy Lerner set to sell team to UK group 0
- MLS roundup: Whitecaps, D.C. United win late ones; FCD, Sounders in disappointing draw 1
- MLS Snapshot: FC Dallas 0-0 Seattle Sounders 0
- MLS Snapshot: Vancouver Whitecaps 2-1 Portland Timbers 1
- MLS Snapshot: D.C. United 1-0 LA Galaxy 1
- MLS Snapshot: New York City FC 0-1 Sporting Kansas City 4