Sep 3, 2014, 10:28 AM EDT
With the international break in full swing, there’s plenty of action to look forward to in the next few days.
Some monster European nations clash, plus the USA face Czech Republic in Prague on Wednesday (Watch live, 2:15 p.m. ET on NBCSN, online via Live Extra) in their first game since the World Cup ended.
In Europe, England host Norway at Wembley with a new-look side for Roy Hodgson but three epic clashes top the bill. On Wednesday Germany play Argentina in a repeat of the World Cup final, what a cracker that will be as Gerardo Martino takes charge of his first game as the boss of Albiceleste. His side will be looking to avenge their narrow World Cup final defeat to the Germans, but will have to do so without an injured Lionel Messi who didn’t make the trip to Dusseldorf.
Elsewhere, on Thursday Italy face the Netherlands, plus France host Spain as four of Europe’s elite soccer nations lock horns in their first games since the World Cup this summer.
Below is a full list of the friendlies coming up over the next two days, plus we will have a roundup of all the games and plenty more reaction from the USA’s game in Prague.
Czech Republic vs. USA – 2:15 p.m. ET on NBCSN, live online
England vs. Norway – Fox Sports 2, 3 p.m. ET
Germany vs. Argentina – ESPN News, 2:30 p.m. ET
Russia vs. Azerbaijan
Lithuania vs.United Arab Emirates
Latvia vs. Armenia
Denmark vs. Turkey
Republic of Ireland vs. Oman
Italy vs. Netherlands
France vs. Spain – ESPN Deportes, 3 p.m. ET
Bos-Herce vs. Liechtenstein
Slovakia vs. Malta
Sweden vs. Estonia
Croatia vs. Cyprus
Belgium vs. Australia
- Premier League Preview: Sunderland vs. Arsenal 0
- Still defending racial incident, seething at bite talk, Suarez returns for Barcelona 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks – Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 9 1
- Introducing: “The 2 Robbies ‘Football’ Show” on NBCSportsRadio.com 0
- El Clasico: Luis Suarez, Barcelona and Real Madrid together at last 0