Sep 3, 2014, 7:45 PM EDT
Ahead of their Brazil’s friendly against Colombia on Friday night, Neymar joined up with teammates for some light training where he dazzled on-lookers with a silly array of skills.
At age 22, Neymar already has 35 goals for Brazil and will look to help redeem his nation following the 7-1 shellacking they suffered to Germany in the 2014 World Cup semi-final.
American audiences will get to see Neymar first-hand next Tuesday when he and the rest of the Selecao bring their tricks to Met Life Stadium in New York City for a match with Ecuador as part of the Gillette Brasil Global Tour.
- Report: Diego Maradona nearing deal to manage Palestinian National Team 1
- Three things we learned after Liverpool’s latest defeat, this time vs. Basel 5
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Arsenal cruise, Liverpool lose, Real Madrid win 1
- Arsenal 4-1 Galatasaray: Welbeck’s hat-trick leads 10-man Arsenal to victory 0
- Hat-Trick Hero: Danny Welbeck nails three in thumping of Galatasaray 1
- Report: Red Bull’s days in MLS are likely numbered 10