Sep 3, 2014, 7:45 PM EST
Ahead of their Brazil’s friendly against Colombia on Friday night, Neymar joined up with teammates for some light training where he dazzled on-lookers with a silly array of skills.
At age 22, Neymar already has 35 goals for Brazil and will look to help redeem his nation following the 7-1 shellacking they suffered to Germany in the 2014 World Cup semi-final.
American audiences will get to see Neymar first-hand next Tuesday when he and the rest of the Selecao bring their tricks to Met Life Stadium in New York City for a match with Ecuador as part of the Gillette Brasil Global Tour.
- Inside Look, MLS Cup Playoffs: How Revs, Galaxy built very different one-goal leads 0
- Recap: LA Galaxy grab 1-0 lead over Seattle Sounders in Western Conference Championship 1
- Recap: New England Revolution snatch 2-1 lead, two away goals from New York Red Bulls 6
- Video: Brendan Rodgers says Liverpool needs to “become a team” 1
- Crystal Palace 3-1 Liverpool: Bolasie carves up Liverpool defense 3