Sep 3, 2014, 7:45 PM EDT
Ahead of their Brazil’s friendly against Colombia on Friday night, Neymar joined up with teammates for some light training where he dazzled on-lookers with a silly array of skills.
At age 22, Neymar already has 35 goals for Brazil and will look to help redeem his nation following the 7-1 shellacking they suffered to Germany in the 2014 World Cup semi-final.
American audiences will get to see Neymar first-hand next Tuesday when he and the rest of the Selecao bring their tricks to Met Life Stadium in New York City for a match with Ecuador as part of the Gillette Brasil Global Tour.
- Big Spenders: Which Premier League clubs must go all-in on transfer deadline day? 0
- Done Deals: Recapping Man United (and others’) busy day — De Gea drama; Chicharito out; $56 million for Martial 0
- NO DEAL: David de Gea’s transfer to Real Madrid falls through as Man United paperwork arrives too late 3
- Report: De Gea moving to Madrid as Costa Rican hero Navas heads to Old Trafford 4
- Fireworks as transfer deadline passes in Germany: Draxler to Wolfsburg, Januzaj to Dortmund 2
- Premier League Playback: It’s time to change the Transfer Window rules 3