Sep 3, 2014, 7:45 PM EDT
Ahead of their Brazil’s friendly against Colombia on Friday night, Neymar joined up with teammates for some light training where he dazzled on-lookers with a silly array of skills.
At age 22, Neymar already has 35 goals for Brazil and will look to help redeem his nation following the 7-1 shellacking they suffered to Germany in the 2014 World Cup semi-final.
American audiences will get to see Neymar first-hand next Tuesday when he and the rest of the Selecao bring their tricks to Met Life Stadium in New York City for a match with Ecuador as part of the Gillette Brasil Global Tour.
- Report: Multiple FIFA officials arrested in Zurich, will be extradited to United States 2
- Mourinho rips Top 4 rivals at awards dinner; Takes extra shot at Wenger’s Arsenal 1
- Premier League Grades: How did each team fare in 2014-15? 7
- Premier League Playback: Looking back at a memorable 2014-15 season 0
- Didier Drogba open to Major League Soccer move after leaving Chelsea 9
- Real Madrid president asked what’s wrong with Carlo Ancelotti: “I don’t know” 2