Sep 3, 2014, 7:45 PM EST
Ahead of their Brazil’s friendly against Colombia on Friday night, Neymar joined up with teammates for some light training where he dazzled on-lookers with a silly array of skills.
At age 22, Neymar already has 35 goals for Brazil and will look to help redeem his nation following the 7-1 shellacking they suffered to Germany in the 2014 World Cup semi-final.
American audiences will get to see Neymar first-hand next Tuesday when he and the rest of the Selecao bring their tricks to Met Life Stadium in New York City for a match with Ecuador as part of the Gillette Brasil Global Tour.
- LIVE – Champions League: Arsenal host Dortmund, Liverpool face Ludogorets 1
- Men in Blazers podcast: Kyle Martino joins to talk Thanksgiving and tie knots 0
- Champions League Wednesday preview: Arsenal can advance, Liverpool need kick-start 1
- Jose Mourinho to Schalke after Chelsea’s 5-0 win: “It’s not your fault” 0
- Bob Bradley’s talks with a Swedish club have broken down; Staying at Stabaek? 0
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Chelsea win group, Man City’s late show, classy PSG 0