Sep 3, 2014, 10:42 PM EDT
Who did the best business on Deadline Day?
Who did the best business throughout the transfer market?
The answers are fairly straight forward – Manchester United and Chelsea – but in the above video Joe Prince-Wright and myself uncover the key moves that earned them the title of best wheelers-and-dealers in England.
- Foot injury forces DF Hector Moreno to withdraw from Mexico’s 2015 Gold Cup squad 0
- Chile 2-1 Peru: Vargas’ wondergoal puts the hosts through to Copa America final (video) 0
- Men in Blazers podcast special: USWNT’s Klingenberg talks defense, Germany, karate 1
- It’s official: Petr Cech has swapped London clubs, Chelsea to Arsenal 4
- Spanish football league becomes first to take legal action over Qatar World Cup dates 3
- England’s case of World Cup fever just what the doctor ordered for women’s soccer in Britain 3