Sep 3, 2014, 10:42 PM EDT
Who did the best business on Deadline Day?
Who did the best business throughout the transfer market?
The answers are fairly straight forward – Manchester United and Chelsea – but in the above video Joe Prince-Wright and myself uncover the key moves that earned them the title of best wheelers-and-dealers in England.
- Tuesday’s Top 5 Champions League Goals: Which was the best? 0
- A Klinsmann Casualty? Juan Agudelo passed on by Wolverhampton 3
- Steven Gerrard admits he denied move to Real Madrid and that it may haunt him in the future 1
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Bayern, Chelsea, Shakhtar go crazy on 40-goal night 0
- Chelsea 6-0 Maribor: Hazard brace keeps Blues atop Group G 0
- AS Roma 1-7 Bayern Munich: Sublime Bayern smash Roma to go five points clear in Group E 1