Sep 3, 2014, 10:42 PM EDT
Who did the best business on Deadline Day?
Who did the best business throughout the transfer market?
The answers are fairly straight forward – Manchester United and Chelsea – but in the above video Joe Prince-Wright and myself uncover the key moves that earned them the title of best wheelers-and-dealers in England.
- EURO 2016 qualifying roundup: Netherlands, Italy rescue draws; Bale, Wales go top 0
- Klinsmann’s USMNT struggles, experimentation in friendlies: Does it really matter? 2
- Klinsmann explains philosophy behind mad scientist lineups, formations for USMNT 6
- Russia wants full points from match abandoned after Akinfeev struck in head by flare (video) 0
- MLS preview: FC Dallas vs. Sounders, Whitecaps vs. Timbers headline Week 4 0
- Report: Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge to miss a month with hip injury 7