Sep 3, 2014, 10:42 PM EST
Who did the best business on Deadline Day?
Who did the best business throughout the transfer market?
The answers are fairly straight forward – Manchester United and Chelsea – but in the above video Joe Prince-Wright and myself uncover the key moves that earned them the title of best wheelers-and-dealers in England.
- VIDEO: PST Extra examines huge top four showdowns in Premier League 0
- Huge blow for Arsenal as Jack Wilshere is out for three months 0
- Bob Bradley talks Stabaek, job offers, offseason plans and more 0
- USA drop five places in latest FIFA world rankings; England on the up 1
- Despite their struggles, Liverpool’s season intact as spirit shines through 4
- Champions League roundup: Arsenal, Atletico Madrid through, tense elsewhere 3