Sep 3, 2014, 10:42 PM EDT
Who did the best business on Deadline Day?
Who did the best business throughout the transfer market?
The answers are fairly straight forward – Manchester United and Chelsea – but in the above video Joe Prince-Wright and myself uncover the key moves that earned them the title of best wheelers-and-dealers in England.
- Watch Live: Portland Timbers vs. Vancouver Whitecaps (Lineups) 0
- Bundesliga wrap: Hamburg holds Bayern; Newly-promoted club atop league 0
- Premier League roundup: Arsenal, Southampton win, Liverpool upset 0
- West Ham United 3-1 Liverpool: Early goals send Irons to big upset 1
- Newcastle United 2-2 Hull City: Cisse’s brace saves embattled Magpies (video) 0
- Aston Villa 0-3 Arsenal: Red-hot Ozil, Welbeck fire Gunners to victory (video) 0