Sep 5, 2014, 1:20 PM EDT
Score another one for the Gunners.
While some athletes and clubs try to be funny and fail miserably, Arsenal has already seen its players involved in a funny New York accent video. The London club doubled-down on their humor with this actually funny PSA advocating for acceptance in football.
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Olivier Giroud are among the Gunners who teamed up with betting service Paddy Power and the Gay Football Supporters’ Network to combat homophobia via the #rainbowlaces campaign.
It’s very difficult to judge who fared the best delivering their jokes, though Oxlade-Chamberlain’s “ninja turtle” blast gets double duty.
Brilliant stuff from Theo Walcott, Santi Cazorla, Giroud, Oxlade-Chamberlain and Mikel “perfecto hair” Arteta.
- WATCH: Premier League online via NBC Sports Live Extra – Week 9 0
- Chicago Fire 2-1 Houston Dynamo: Stoppage-time winner caps off Chicago comeback (VIDEO) 1
- Premier League Preview: Sunderland vs. Arsenal 0
- Still defending racial incident, seething at bite talk, Suarez returns for Barcelona 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks – Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 9 1