Sep 5, 2014, 1:20 PM EDT
Score another one for the Gunners.
While some athletes and clubs try to be funny and fail miserably, Arsenal has already seen its players involved in a funny New York accent video. The London club doubled-down on their humor with this actually funny PSA advocating for acceptance in football.
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Olivier Giroud are among the Gunners who teamed up with betting service Paddy Power and the Gay Football Supporters’ Network to combat homophobia via the #rainbowlaces campaign.
It’s very difficult to judge who fared the best delivering their jokes, though Oxlade-Chamberlain’s “ninja turtle” blast gets double duty.
Brilliant stuff from Theo Walcott, Santi Cazorla, Giroud, Oxlade-Chamberlain and Mikel “perfecto hair” Arteta.
- Premier League Preview: West Brom vs. Manchester United 0
- Premier League Playback: Liverpool can’t get rid of Luis Suarez hangover 0
- MUST SEE: Wesley Sneijder scores two wonder goals 2
- Where does Sergio Aguero rank with the world’s best? 0
- Michael Bradley to Jurgen Klinsmann: ‘I have thick skin’ 0
- Stoke 2-1 Swansea: Substitutes pick up three points for the Potters 0