Sep 5, 2014, 1:20 PM EDT
Score another one for the Gunners.
While some athletes and clubs try to be funny and fail miserably, Arsenal has already seen its players involved in a funny New York accent video. The London club doubled-down on their humor with this actually funny PSA advocating for acceptance in football.
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Olivier Giroud are among the Gunners who teamed up with betting service Paddy Power and the Gay Football Supporters’ Network to combat homophobia via the #rainbowlaces campaign.
It’s very difficult to judge who fared the best delivering their jokes, though Oxlade-Chamberlain’s “ninja turtle” blast gets double duty.
Brilliant stuff from Theo Walcott, Santi Cazorla, Giroud, Oxlade-Chamberlain and Mikel “perfecto hair” Arteta.
- Mats Hummels says his future is at Dortmund 0
- UEFA Champions League preview: Liverpool face Basel, Arsenal defend the Emirates 0
- Why do Manchester City struggle so much in the Champions League? 0
- Xavi breaks record for Champions League appearances 0
- UEFA Champions League roundup: PSG beat Barcelona, Chelsea top Sporting 2
- Manchester City 1-1 AS Roma: Italians frustrate City as European woe continues 0