Sep 5, 2014, 1:20 PM EDT
Score another one for the Gunners.
While some athletes and clubs try to be funny and fail miserably, Arsenal has already seen its players involved in a funny New York accent video. The London club doubled-down on their humor with this actually funny PSA advocating for acceptance in football.
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Olivier Giroud are among the Gunners who teamed up with betting service Paddy Power and the Gay Football Supporters’ Network to combat homophobia via the #rainbowlaces campaign.
It’s very difficult to judge who fared the best delivering their jokes, though Oxlade-Chamberlain’s “ninja turtle” blast gets double duty.
Brilliant stuff from Theo Walcott, Santi Cazorla, Giroud, Oxlade-Chamberlain and Mikel “perfecto hair” Arteta.
- PST Extra: Who are the Premier League’s top offseason acquisitions so far? (video) 0
- Premier League defenders: Who’s in our Top Five? And how to choose just five? 5
- Maps, rivals, stadiums: Location of all 20 Premier League teams for 2015-16 season 4
- On his way out of PSG, should Arsenal or Manchester United sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic? 1
- Tuesday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: Rose to Chelsea, Traore to Liverpool 1
- AZ Alkmaar agree to sell USMNT forward Aron Johannsson to Werder Bremen 3