Sep 5, 2014, 1:20 PM EDT
Score another one for the Gunners.
While some athletes and clubs try to be funny and fail miserably, Arsenal has already seen its players involved in a funny New York accent video. The London club doubled-down on their humor with this actually funny PSA advocating for acceptance in football.
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Olivier Giroud are among the Gunners who teamed up with betting service Paddy Power and the Gay Football Supporters’ Network to combat homophobia via the #rainbowlaces campaign.
It’s very difficult to judge who fared the best delivering their jokes, though Oxlade-Chamberlain’s “ninja turtle” blast gets double duty.
Brilliant stuff from Theo Walcott, Santi Cazorla, Giroud, Oxlade-Chamberlain and Mikel “perfecto hair” Arteta.
- MLS roundup: 20 goals in 4 games Saturday night — WATCH THEM ALL! 0
- MLS Snapshot: Vancouver Whitecaps 1-2 D.C. United 0
- MLS Snapshot: Houston Dynamo 4-4 Sporting Kansas City 2
- MLS Snapshot: New England Revolution 4-0 Real Salt Lake 0
- MLS Snapshot: Columbus Crew SC 4-1 Philadelphia Union 1
- Premier League roundup: Tense Saturday, as relegation battle intensifies 0