Dec 4, 2013, 11:21 AM EST
Rossi + Zidane + family = a golden World Cup ad.
Dec 4, 2013, 10:50 AM EST
What’s the best the USA can hope for Friday’s World Cup draw? Oh, a little bit of this, a little bit of that.
Dec 4, 2013, 9:38 AM EST
Rodney Marsh not exactly showering praise on current Fulham stars.
Dec 4, 2013, 8:48 AM EST
Oh, mid-week League play, how you move us…
Dec 4, 2013, 7:39 AM EST
After the Belgian striker suggested he could stay at Everton permanently, his Chelsea boss reminds all who makes the decisions. Meanwhile, Spanish reports suggest Tata Martino is watching.
Dec 3, 2013, 11:58 PM EST
Hint: NBC analyst Kyle Martino doesn’t believe the case for chance is compelling enough:
Dec 3, 2013, 11:05 PM EST
Playoffs or no playoffs, the goal should be the same. And in that light, MLS has done fine in 2013.
Some interesting names to discuss as Toronto FC declines contract options on several notable veterans
Dec 3, 2013, 10:18 PM EST
Bobby Convey, Stefan Frei and Robert Earnshaw among those not being brought back to BMO Field:
Dec 3, 2013, 8:22 PM EST
For Don Garber, there is no secret to this recipe; it’s about the right ownership group with (urban area) stadium plan:
Dec 3, 2013, 7:58 PM EST
In a word, “horse trading” … which means looking for games to play in 2014:
Dec 3, 2013, 7:29 PM EST
So, now we are showing them to you:
About that radical MLS calendar shift to a “winter” league: MLS commissioner Don Garber says it’s not happening soon
Dec 3, 2013, 6:50 PM EST
Absolutely, positively not for 2014, Garber reiterated on Tuesday:
Dec 3, 2013, 6:20 PM EST
We focus on the worst scenarios, but in 2010, fortune shined on the U.S. Whether it happens again, the States may be due for a tough draw.
Dec 3, 2013, 5:35 PM EST
How MLS players, club leaders and media members voted … and some thoughts on where the voting might be a little off:
Crystal Palace 1-0 West Ham United: Eagles protect first half goal, take first win under Pulis (video)
Dec 3, 2013, 4:57 PM EST
A late first half converted corner held up for Palace, who claimed their first win since Tony Pulis’s appointment.
Dec 3, 2013, 4:37 PM EST
FIFA World Rankings haters may have something to celebrate. Then again, ignoring the rankings for the nine-team problem may mean nothing.
Dec 3, 2013, 4:05 PM EST
You know who’s in. You know the pots. Here’s how it will go down:
Dec 3, 2013, 3:26 PM EST
Garber hopes to see a specific proposal soon, but it’s not there yet:
Dec 3, 2013, 2:21 PM EST
The Premier League’s mid-week match day kicks off at 3 p.m. Eastern with Crystal Palace vs. West Ham at Selhurst Park.
Dec 3, 2013, 2:15 PM EST
Fellaini is different. A late developer, he has only recently acquired a mastery of his gangly limbs and goofy gait.
More Top Posts
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Draw: The sum of all fears scenario for the United States 13
- World Cup Draw: United States in Pot Three 11
- Meet the Premier League’s other U.S. international goalkeeper: Cody Cropper 5
- Premier League Preview: Manchester United v. Everton 1
- Debunking the myth of Real Salt Lake, Sporting Kansas City as bitter rivals 2
- Premier League Playback: AVB’s snappy attitude, ‘Le Toon’ flying, are Chelsea back? 0
- United States to face Korea Republic on Feb. 1; January camp dates also revealed 4
- MLS Cup: What were the three best finals in history? 3
- Sit down with Orlando City SC: Taking on Beckham, emulating the Timbers and Kaka in 2015 – Part I (21)
- USA drop one spot to 14th in latest FIFA World Rankings, Portugal surge to fifth (18)
- Video of Jermaine Jones’ terrific goal Saturday for Schalke (16)
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Draw: The sum of all fears scenario for the United States (13)
- World Cup Draw: United States in Pot Three (11)