Archives › Mike Prindiville
May 21, 2013, 2:05 PM EDT
By forming NYC FC, City and the Yankees have created a ‘sister-club’ relationship – an innovative bond between a Premiership and MLS club.
May 21, 2013, 11:45 AM EDT
By swapping Dzeko for Cavani, City can hamstring Manchester United and Chelsea, as both are rumored to be seeking a world-class striker.
May 21, 2013, 9:33 AM EDT
During his Premiership tenure Toure has proven himself a leader, captaining both the Gunners and the Citizens, as well as Cote d’Ivoire.
May 21, 2013, 8:37 AM EDT
Has Daniel Levy already forgotten about what happened when he tried to pin Luka Modric down with this ‘no sale’ line of bull?
May 19, 2013, 5:34 PM EDT
Fernando Torres broke his Premier League scoring drought by banging home the game-winner to secure Chelsea a third place finish.
May 19, 2013, 4:25 PM EDT
Another game-winning strike from Gareth Bale wasn’t enough to save Tottenham from more Champions League heartache.
May 19, 2013, 2:42 PM EDT
Arsenal secured its 16th consecutive spot on the Champions League with a hard-fought 1-0 win over Newcastle at St. James’ Park on Sunday.
May 19, 2013, 11:30 AM EDT
With David Beckham-esque tears streaming down my cheeks, we’re finally here: The final day of the 2012-13 Barclay’s Premier League.
May 19, 2013, 10:19 AM EDT
Newcastle have nothing to play for and have been a disaster at home of late, losing their last two matches at St. James’ Park by a combined 9-0.
May 13, 2013, 12:07 PM EDT
What could make United the perfect destination for Fabregas is that he would be re-united former Arsenal teammate, Robin van Persie.
May 13, 2013, 10:20 AM EDT
If Rooney is, in fact, seriously looking to leave Old Trafford, there are three clubs being mentioned as possible destinations.
May 13, 2013, 8:46 AM EDT
Mancini’s performance in the Champions League was never going to be easy, but failing to earn a single victory was a travesty.
May 12, 2013, 1:37 PM EDT
The Latics must beat Arsenal and Aston Villa if they are to have any hope of playing in the 2013-14 Premier League.
May 12, 2013, 11:40 AM EDT
Clint Dempsey was on fire Sunday, scoring a brilliant goal and grabbing the match-winning assist to hand Tottenham a 2-1 victory.
May 12, 2013, 10:34 AM EDT
The 96th minute goal ignited pandemonium at Vicarage Road as players, coaches and fans swarmed the pitch in celebration.
May 12, 2013, 9:58 AM EDT
Paul Scholes will bid farewell to Old Trafford today as the midfielder confirmed that he will retire at the end of the season.
May 12, 2013, 8:24 AM EDT
Di Canio said: “‘Tell me what I have to do. Bye bye. No problem, because I do not want to be a problem for the club.’”
May 10, 2013, 5:00 AM EDT
Fellaini’s presence next to Carrick would reduce the Englishman’s defensive load and free him to ping passes and generate the attack.
May 9, 2013, 2:15 PM EDT
“When we discussed the candidates that we felt had the right attributes we unanimously agreed on David Moyes,” said Ferguson.
May 9, 2013, 12:45 PM EDT
The consensus is that Martinez is the top candidate to satisfy these needs, although some concerns remain.
May 9, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
Moyes will arrive at Old Trafford needing to address the drama surrounding Wayne Rooney, who has asked to leave United.
May 9, 2013, 9:49 AM EDT
It seems everyone is chomping at the bit for Manchester United to unveil David Moyes as the new club manager, even the club itself.
May 9, 2013, 9:08 AM EDT
Roberto Martinez tops Everton’s list of candidates, which includes Phil Neville, Neil Lennon and Michael Laudrup.
May 9, 2013, 8:10 AM EDT
Setting Fellaini’s release at £23 million was a travesty. If Everton haven’t recognize that yet, they will soon.
May 6, 2013, 2:16 PM EDT
Boca supporters got a little too feisty during Sunday’s Superclasico prompting the club to close two tiers of terracing at La Bombanera.
- With PSG willing to match Wayne Rooney’s wages, Manchester United has somebody to bail them out 1
- Looking at the United States’ roster ahead of their Canada rematch 1
- A stadium for New York City FC – tougher than you think 8
- Claudio Reyna announced as New York City FC Director of Football 0
- Possible temporary homes for New York City FC 9
- Bigger impact on U.S. soccer growth: David Beckham or Pele? (35)
- It’s official: Manchester City and the Yankees will own and operate Major League Soccer’s newest expansion team. (35)
- Why MLS was so focused on New York as the 20th market (17)
- Notes from today’s big announcement on MLS, NYCFC the Yankees and the rest (14)
- Landon Donovan and a Gold Cup squeeze? He deserves better (9)
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- HBT: Canseco suspect in Vegas sexual assault
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- OlyTalk: Coach K will lead Team USA in Rio Games