Archives › Richard Farley
Jun 18, 2013, 12:10 AM EDT
Brazil has infrastructure concerns. They’ve also spent $3.3 billion on soccer stadia. No surprise, people aren’t happy.
Jun 17, 2013, 10:43 PM EDT
The mythology of Ajax, Dutch soccer and one stars’ struggles outside the Dutch league make this potential transfer difficult to evaluate.
Jun 17, 2013, 8:23 PM EDT
It’s only a matter of time before Ancelotti’s holding pattern’s resolved.
Jun 17, 2013, 7:39 PM EDT
It’s early days, but while City close the gap, Manchester United have yet to act.
Jun 17, 2013, 6:51 PM EDT
With a buy-out in his contract, Villas-Boas likely will be given a choice between Paris and London.
Jun 17, 2013, 5:59 PM EDT
Steve Bruce reunites with a player he brought to Wigan Athletic.
Jun 16, 2013, 11:49 PM EDT
Villas-Boas, Laudrup have been linked. One makes sense, but should both show their EPL clubs loyalty?
Jun 16, 2013, 10:50 PM EDT
There are too many reasons for AC Milan not to do this deal.
Jun 16, 2013, 9:47 PM EDT
If Real Madrid’s truly in, Cavani’s other suitors are likely out.
Jun 16, 2013, 8:56 PM EDT
We spoke too soon.
Jun 16, 2013, 8:31 PM EDT
We keep waiting for Spain to come back to the pack, something that decidedly do not happen on Sunday.
Jun 16, 2013, 7:53 PM EDT
Should Arsenal sell high on their best defender?
Jun 16, 2013, 7:05 PM EDT
At some point, the out-of-window callups need to stop. But is that point now?
Jun 16, 2013, 6:22 PM EDT
Just another day in the life of the Italian icon.
Jun 16, 2013, 5:35 PM EDT
An inspired first half wasn’t enough. Mexico’s struggles continue in Brazil.
Jun 16, 2013, 4:35 PM EDT
Recent history is littered with icons whose international wane was taken in stride by their national teams.
Jun 13, 2013, 3:41 AM EDT
Two players from each team who can serve as focal points for your Confederations Cup viewing.
Jun 12, 2013, 9:51 PM EDT
Zakuani’s comeback season hits another pothole.
Jun 12, 2013, 8:32 PM EDT
Confederations Cup starts on Saturday. Here are your matches to watch.
Jun 12, 2013, 7:26 PM EDT
SEATTLE — With Jermaine Jones out, Michael Bradley would have to shoulder more of the load. No surprise, he came through.
Jun 12, 2013, 2:48 AM EDT
SEATTLE — Despite mistakes, the ascension of Omar Gonzalez continues.
Jun 12, 2013, 12:02 AM EDT
SEATTLE – The United States go top of The Hex, their win over Panama leaving the U.S. unbeaten in their last four World Cup qualifiers.
- Jozy Altidore the hero as the U.S. beats Honduras 1-0 1
- Can the United States deal with success vs. Honduras? 1
- Lineup prediction for U.S.-Honduras qualifier 2
- Big opportunity ahead as United States faces Honduras in World Cup qualifying action 1
- Huge cost of World Cups: Did we need a protest like Brazil’s to point out the obvious? 9
- What we learned from Tuesday’s U.S. win over Panama (19)
- Which U.S. men have locked up World Cup roster spots? (16)
- Three huge positives to take from USA’s convincing win over Panama (15)
- Broadcast of U.S. v. Panama was second highest audience for World Cup Qualifier (14)
- Marseille’s hideous away kit one of the worst of all time (14)
- LIVE: Spurs-Heat, Game 6
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'
- Play Video: Police clash with protesters in Brazil
- Play Video: Highlights: Sounders win in final minutes
- Play Video: Highlights: Revolution dismantle Galaxy
- Play Video: What does New York FC have to do to succeed?
- Play Video: The Hype: Bending the screen like Beckham
- Play Video: Galaxy's Rogers talks about coming out to the public