Apr 15, 2013, 3:03 AM EST
PORTLAND, Ore. — For the second time in five months, a Major League Soccer player’s indiscretion was caught on camera.
Apr 15, 2013, 2:27 AM EST
PORTLAND, Ore. — The Timbers’ captain played hero. Alan Gordon played the villain, and will likely miss four games for it.
Apr 14, 2013, 2:34 AM EST
Clint Irwin keeps his second clean sheet in another match that featured multiple penalty kicks.
Apr 14, 2013, 1:41 AM EST
A strong start for the new women’s professional league saw two favorites play to a draw in Overland Park.
Apr 13, 2013, 8:34 PM EST
If that’s the question, then the answer is no … though the U.S. is trying.
Apr 13, 2013, 3:45 PM EST
Time for our experts to go on record.
Apr 13, 2013, 2:52 PM EST
Fans stole headlines as Wigan moved within one step of silverware.
Apr 13, 2013, 1:31 PM EST
Arsenal’s third, Villa’s back to being Villa, and Andy Carroll’s discovered goals (again).
Apr 13, 2013, 11:38 AM EST
Neither legend will be in Benítez’s team at Wembley on Sunday.
Apr 13, 2013, 7:30 AM EST
The new women’s league kicks off today in Kansas City.
Apr 12, 2013, 11:26 PM EST
Seattle needs to put their preseason woes behind them. Quick.
Apr 12, 2013, 9:12 PM EST
After two finals in two years, Chicago returns to the top level on Sunday.
Apr 12, 2013, 7:08 PM EST
Seattle’s young coach must turn preseason lemons into NWSL lemonade.
Apr 12, 2013, 6:23 PM EST
Well-rounded, deep – however you want to describe FC Kansas City, they’re a threat to win this title.
Apr 12, 2013, 4:50 PM EST
Next up, the favorites: Portland Thorns FC.
Apr 11, 2013, 4:38 AM EST
Their quarterfinal matchup proved a reprieve, giving us little new insight into Real Madrid.
Apr 11, 2013, 4:08 AM EST
Compared to the other semifinalists, they’re upstarts. That doesn’t mean Borussia Dortmund can’t win this competition.
Apr 11, 2013, 1:56 AM EST
They’ve established themselves as the tournament favorites. That doesn’t mean there aren’t questions about Bayern Munich.
Apr 11, 2013, 12:30 AM EST
For the first time in five years, “the field” may be a better bet than Barcelona.
Apr 10, 2013, 9:15 PM EST
Don’t overlook Bayern’s role in Juve’s disappointing exit.
Apr 10, 2013, 7:44 PM EST
A 1-1 draw was enough to vault Barcelona to another final four.
Apr 10, 2013, 6:13 PM EST
We learned more about Juventus, Italian soccer than we did about Bayern’s Champions League hopes.
Apr 10, 2013, 5:06 PM EST
PSG may have been the better “team,” but Barcelona’s stars saw them into the semifinals.
Apr 10, 2013, 4:45 AM EST
As they arrive in Barcelona, PSG’s project appears ahead of schedule.
Apr 10, 2013, 3:16 AM EST
Down two goals, how go Italy’s champions come back against Europe’s form team?
- Venue Guide: Check out where the USA will play at 2014 World Cup in Brazil 0
- Premier League Power Rankings: Everton flying, Manchester United nosedive – Week 14-15 1
- Three 2014 World Cup dark horses across three continents 1
- UEFA Champions League preview: Arsenal, Chelsea look to close out groups 0
- New York City FC names Jason Kreis its first coach 5
- UEFA Champions League recap: Man United, Bayern join Real, PSG as group winners 0
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (43)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (34)
- What US Soccer wants from the World Cup draw (23)
- Now that we know the U.S. opponents, which 23 players should Jurgen Klinsmann bring to Brazil? (21)
- Sporting Kansas City crowned 2013 MLS champions after 10 rounds of penalty kicks (16)
- Messi on Safe Track to Full Recovery
- The Argentinian Armada, Favorites for Brazil 2014
- Brazil 2014: A Look At South America
- Arena de Amazonia: Host of USA vs CR7
- USA Will Advance in Brazil
- Group B: No Walk In The Park
- Analyzing The Draw From An Azzurri Viewpoint
- Q&A With Alvaro Saborio
- Ronaldo: "I Didn't See the Draw, I Was Asleep"
- Messi: "There Are no Easy Opponents"