Mar 13, 2013, 11:35 PM EST
Nowhere near mistake free, Houston got burned in Torreon.
Mar 13, 2013, 11:10 PM EST
Isco’s was a gem, and Santa Cruz hammered his home, but what of the discussion-making of Steven Defour?
Mar 13, 2013, 10:15 PM EST
Her 14-year career came to an end on Wednesday.
Mar 13, 2013, 9:21 PM EST
And because of Arjen Robben, we’ll likely forget this little trick.
Mar 13, 2013, 8:33 PM EST
The U.S. passes the first real test of the Tom Sermanni era with flying colors.
Mar 13, 2013, 7:16 PM EST
How much did Steven Defour’s red card matter?
Mar 13, 2013, 5:03 PM EST
How can a team be both dominant and fragile? Bayern’s providing an example.
Mar 13, 2013, 3:36 PM EST
It’s not the easiest group, but the U.S.’s draw could have been worse.
Mar 13, 2013, 2:39 PM EST
Wins are more important than goals. Now.
Mar 13, 2013, 1:26 PM EST
And an up-and-down night for one you Sounder.
Mar 13, 2013, 3:55 AM EST
M’Baye Niang’s 38th minute shot makes us wonder … what if?
Mar 13, 2013, 3:04 AM EST
Barcelona got the headlines, but Galatasaray deserves a few words.
Mar 12, 2013, 8:01 PM EST
Barça’s big three, Milan’s expectations, and a return to favored status?
Mar 12, 2013, 6:45 PM EST
Gala didn’t need their stars to see off an increasingly confounding Schalke.
Mar 12, 2013, 5:39 PM EST
Barcelona became the first team to overturn a 2-0 deficit to advance in Champions League.
Mar 12, 2013, 4:32 PM EST
Two-goal deficits disappear in a flash when the world’s best player is on your side.
Mar 11, 2013, 7:00 PM EST
The best thing about Justin Bieber’s “Baby” is this U.S. Women’s National Team fan’s ode to Amy Rodriguez.
Mar 11, 2013, 5:21 PM EST
Monday’s stumble won’t keep the U.S. out of Wednesday’s final.
Mar 10, 2013, 12:35 AM EST
PORTLAND, Ore. — Montreal’s new coach has had no trouble adjusting to MLS.
Mar 9, 2013, 2:56 PM EST
There was no FA Cup magic in Manchester on Saturday.
Mar 9, 2013, 1:51 PM EST
Schalke’s taken six points from their rivals this season.
Mar 9, 2013, 12:51 PM EST
Villa takes three huge points and momentum out of the Madejski Stadium.
Mar 9, 2013, 11:52 AM EST
One foot of snow is too much. Right?
Mar 9, 2013, 11:45 AM EST
Heaven help the U.S. keepers, falling like flies ahead of important spring dates.
- WATCH: Premier League TV Schedule – Week 16 1
- Manchester United’s Robin van Persie faces lengthy spell out 0
- Behind the Brazuca: NBC’s extensive research hints less “knuckle-ball” in Brazil, NASA agrees 3
- What could Chad Marshall bring to the Seattle Sounder defense? We’ll find out in 2014 3
- NWSL: Houston becomes second MLS franchise to place team in women’s professional league 3
- MLS Re-Entry Draft: As predicted, Portland find a way to get Steve Zakuani 5
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (43)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (34)
- Now that we know the U.S. opponents, which 23 players should Jurgen Klinsmann bring to Brazil? (21)
- U.S. national team discussion: The Alejandro Bedoya conundrum (16)
- Sporting Kansas City crowned 2013 MLS champions after 10 rounds of penalty kicks (16)
- Giovani: "We Were Over Criticized"
- Watch Out Netherlands! Chile-Clan Ain't Nothin' to Mess With!
- Messi on Safe Track to Full Recovery
- The Argentinian Armada, Favorites for Brazil 2014
- Brazil 2014: A Look At South America
- Arena de Amazonia: Host of USA vs CR7
- USA Will Advance in Brazil
- You Can't Beat German Sachlichkeit
- Aurelien Collin: I Think France is Very Very Happy
- Group B: No Walk In The Park