Nov 21, 2013, 5:03 PM EST
Canada will be looking for the fourth-ever win over the USWNT.
Nov 21, 2013, 3:57 PM EST
Stack the probabilities, and the chances of the U.S. being draw into THE Group of ***** aren’t so intimidating.
Nov 20, 2013, 11:26 PM EST
Messi’s already out. Now the Spanish champions are set to lose their starting goalkeeper for six weeks
Report: Coaching shuffle could see ex-Tijuana boss Mohamed at Club América, Herrera with Mexico’s permanent job
Nov 20, 2013, 10:40 PM EST
Piece may be falling into place for Herrera’s eventual move to El Tri’s permanent post.
Nov 20, 2013, 9:04 PM EST
We must have loved qualifying, but it’s over now. Here’s the field for next year’s world championship:
Nov 20, 2013, 8:04 PM EST
And then there was La Celeste … the 32nd team to qualify for Brazil 2014.
Nov 20, 2013, 7:05 PM EST
The role of reputation can never be underestimated when it comes to voting on awards.
Nov 20, 2013, 5:59 PM EST
“Back in my day,” players would just play. In the present, there’s no reason not to move forward with this product.
Nov 20, 2013, 4:55 PM EST
The Potters have options, if they want to keep the 20-year-old on their books.
Nov 20, 2013, 4:02 PM EST
Di Vaio, Keane, and Magee finalists for league MVP honor.
Nightmare finally over: Mexico cruises in New Zealand, becomes the 31st team to qualify for 2014 World Cup
Nov 20, 2013, 3:12 AM EST
The home-based crew has proved more willing to fight than the superstars they replaced, a fight that’s qualified Mexico for another World Cup.
Nov 19, 2013, 8:08 PM EST
Two spots are left in Brazil 2014′s field.
Nov 19, 2013, 7:39 PM EST
Wins over Romania and Iceland saw Greece, Ukraine join Portugal and France in qualifying out of Europe.
Nov 19, 2013, 6:08 PM EST
Two goals from Mamadou Sakho have Les Bleus headed for Brazil.
Ronaldo topples Zlatan: Real Madrid star’s hat trick sends Portugal past Sweden, into the 2014 World Cup
Nov 19, 2013, 4:56 PM EST
Three from Ronaldo. Two from Ibrahimovic. Sweden-Portugal was as advertised, with the Seleccao moving on to Brazil.
Nov 19, 2013, 2:42 PM EST
The Sounders needed to keep their linchpin in Seattle. On Tuesday, they did what it took.
Nov 19, 2013, 2:07 PM EST
The Black Stars move on. The Pharaohs move out. What now for their American coach?
Nov 17, 2013, 11:15 PM EST
Lyon being eliminated is not all bad. It’s not all good, either. The unexpected ouster shines a light on the world’s premier club competition.
Nov 17, 2013, 10:13 PM EST
The Bulls are gone. The Yankees are out. Alabama football ain’t making the title game. Where does UEFA Womens’s Champions League go without their headliners?
Nov 17, 2013, 6:30 PM EST
We were scoffing, but as their midfield gets healthy, Bayern’s ability to cover for Schweinsteiger’s absence will see their summer buildup payoff.
Nov 17, 2013, 5:14 PM EST
Among other abuses, 90 percent of Qatar’s 1.35 million foreign workers have their passports withheld by employers.
Nov 17, 2013, 3:58 PM EST
FIFA’s about to cut the Merengues a huge check to offset their star midfielder’s absence.
Nov 15, 2013, 11:23 PM EST
The 21-year-old playmaker could be out until Boxing Day with an injury picked up on international duty.
Nov 15, 2013, 10:38 PM EST
Kiev is only “step one,” France’s boss reminded all post-match.
Miguel Herrera staying focused, saying all the right things ahead of Mexico’s second leg with New Zealand
Nov 15, 2013, 9:48 PM EST
Mexico’s interim coach refused to look forward to Club América’s upcoming Liguilla challenge.
- UEFA rules set up Arsenal, Manchester City for tough Champions League Round of 16 draws 0
- No, the South Florida team will NOT be “Miami Beckham United;” plus the MLS news roundup for Dec. 11 0
- UEFA Champions League recap: Barça, Chelsea, Dortmund claim groups; Arsenal through; Juve out 0
- Demba Ba’s goal enough to give Chelsea 1-0 Champions League win, first place in Group E 0
- Neymar’s first three Champions League goals see Barcelona to 6-1 win, top of Group H 0
- Arsenal advance in Champions League, but Napoli out despite win 0
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (43)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (34)
- Now that we know the U.S. opponents, which 23 players should Jurgen Klinsmann bring to Brazil? (21)
- Sporting Kansas City crowned 2013 MLS champions after 10 rounds of penalty kicks (16)
- MLS commissioner Don Garber to ESPN: “no chance” Chivas USA to be contracted or moved (14)
- Watch Out Netherlands! Chile-Clan Ain't Nothin' to Mess With!
- Messi on Safe Track to Full Recovery
- The Argentinian Armada, Favorites for Brazil 2014
- Brazil 2014: A Look At South America
- Arena de Amazonia: Host of USA vs CR7
- USA Will Advance in Brazil
- Group B: No Walk In The Park
- Analyzing The Draw From An Azzurri Viewpoint
- Q&A With Alvaro Saborio
- Ronaldo: "I Didn't See the Draw, I Was Asleep"