Archives › Richard Farley
Apr 10, 2013, 6:13 PM EDT
We learned more about Juventus, Italian soccer than we did about Bayern’s Champions League hopes.
Apr 10, 2013, 5:06 PM EDT
PSG may have been the better “team,” but Barcelona’s stars saw them into the semifinals.
Apr 10, 2013, 4:45 AM EDT
As they arrive in Barcelona, PSG’s project appears ahead of schedule.
Apr 10, 2013, 3:16 AM EDT
Down two goals, how go Italy’s champions come back against Europe’s form team?
Apr 10, 2013, 12:00 AM EDT
Amid the spectacular comeback … what were those goal line officials doing?
Apr 9, 2013, 10:30 PM EDT
Cristiano Ronaldo’s pulling away with Champions League’s scoring race.
Apr 9, 2013, 10:00 PM EDT
There are poor losers, and then there are poor losers who cry racism.
Apr 9, 2013, 6:23 PM EDT
For the four year in a row, Jose Mourinho’s in the Champions League semifinals.
Apr 9, 2013, 5:11 PM EDT
Only once has Champions League seen a comeback like this.
Apr 9, 2013, 3:59 PM EDT
The depth of the U.S. attacking talent was on display Tuesday in Den Haag.
Apr 9, 2013, 4:35 AM EDT
Dortmund may be the better side, but thanks to the away goals rule, one slip will cost them a spot in the semifinals.
Apr 9, 2013, 2:51 AM EDT
It will take something remarkable for Galatasaray to turn around a three-goal deficit. Fatih Terim seems to know what’s up.
Apr 7, 2013, 2:22 AM EDT
The Earthquakes are starting to get healthy, but Vancouver still got a point in Santa Clara.
Apr 7, 2013, 1:03 AM EDT
PORTLAND, Ore. — Coach’s second half changes get Portland into the win column.
Apr 6, 2013, 4:51 PM EDT
Teams alive in Europe’s marquee competition made big changes on Saturday.
Apr 6, 2013, 2:16 PM EDT
Aston Villa scored three big points while Stoke, Norwich continue to be pulled in.
Apr 6, 2013, 12:50 PM EDT
The Czech attacker turned back the clock on Saturday, leading his team to fourth place.
Apr 6, 2013, 12:10 PM EDT
The team’s 19th clean sheet of the season gives them their 23rd top-tier title.
Apr 6, 2013, 10:25 AM EDT
Der Kaiser backtracks after backlash from Italy.
Apr 6, 2013, 9:33 AM EDT
Iker Casillas will be back on Saturday. Kind of.
Apr 6, 2013, 8:34 AM EDT
The Blues’ playmaker could approach NBA-level usage numbers.
Apr 6, 2013, 7:22 AM EDT
Joe Hart see the 15-point gap as a ‘true reflection’.
Apr 3, 2013, 8:34 PM EDT
Málaga’s future sees both clouds and silver linings.
Apr 3, 2013, 7:04 PM EDT
The ease of their first goal was a harbinger of Real’s Wednesday dominance.
Apr 3, 2013, 5:36 PM EDT
He’s been one of Spain’s best, and on Wednesday, he got to star on the Champions League stage.
- Philadelphia’s Jack McInerney would be league’s youngest Golden Boot winner 0
- Talking points on Portland’s 2-2 draw with Vancouver 0
- PSG president confirms Saturday was likely David Beckham’s farewell match 3
- As Alex Ferguson says goodbye, Manchester United’s cupboard remains stocked 1
- Bayern Munich finish German season 25 points ahead of Borussia Dortmund 0
- Play Video: Highlights: Union outlast Fire
- Play Video: Sir Alex says goodbye
- Play Video: Morgan committed to growth of new women's league
- Play Video: Boy with cancer, 8, scores against major league soccer team
- Play Video: Red Bulls pull off win on the road
- Play Video: Highlights: Montreal extinguish Chicago