Oct 27, 2013, 4:24 PM EST
Houston’s back in the MLS playoffs, but with a little less swagger than the last two seasons.
Oct 23, 2013, 11:33 PM EST
A controlled affair at Sporting Park puts Kansas City into the quarterfinals.
Oct 23, 2013, 10:57 PM EST
Real Madrid and PSG could sew up their groups next matchday, while City’s taken a commanding edge in their race for a knockout round spot.
Oct 23, 2013, 9:07 PM EST
Four teams are perfect after UEFA Champions League’s first three matchdays.
Oct 23, 2013, 6:58 PM EST
Progress in the win column, not in the performance.
Oct 23, 2013, 5:24 PM EST
Zlatan delivers another trademark performance.
Oct 23, 2013, 4:37 PM EST
Two key moments turned the match in Real Madrid’s favor, leaving the Spanish giants perfect through three rounds.
Oct 23, 2013, 3:38 PM EST
All of the key indicators from the first halves of Wednesday’s Champions League matches:
Oct 23, 2013, 3:46 AM EST
Real Madrid-Juventus meet in the day’s big match, with Manchester City facing their European demons today in Moscow.
Oct 23, 2013, 1:39 AM EST
Arsenal sits top of their group, but Tuesday’s loss puts them a step behind Dortmund, Napoli.
UEFA Champions League roundup: Atlético still perfect; Dortmund still elite; Chelsea exerts control (video)
Oct 22, 2013, 8:29 PM EST
Arsenal fall at home, Milan salvage a point from Barcelona, and Napoli pick up valuable points on the road:
Oct 22, 2013, 6:36 PM EST
All the key indicators from today’s Champions League matches:
Oct 22, 2013, 5:56 PM EST
Mourinho’s fingerprints were all over another Chelsea win, one that saw Fernando Torres star.
Oct 22, 2013, 4:53 PM EST
An 82nd minute winner gave BVB full points at the Emirates.
Oct 22, 2013, 3:44 PM EST
All the numbers from the first halves of today’s Champions League action:
UEFA Champions League Preview: Arsenal’s Dortmund test; Chelsea look to regain control; Barcelona returns to Milan
Oct 22, 2013, 3:46 AM EST
The third round of group play kicks off at 2:45 p.m. Eastern:
Oct 21, 2013, 2:02 AM EST
The playoff scenarios for the all-but-eliminated Earthquakes but the in but uncertain Galaxy
Oct 20, 2013, 11:39 PM EST
Arsenal looks the part, Moyes is becoming the anti-Fergie, while Mourinho draws attention to himself.
Oct 20, 2013, 9:06 PM EST
No doubt which goal is number one this week:
Disaster in Houston sees Dynamo fall to New York, 3-0, lose control of their playoff destiny (video)
Oct 20, 2013, 7:53 PM EST
Houston no longer control their postseason fate after today’s disappointment at BBVA Compass Stadium.
Oct 20, 2013, 5:47 PM EST
Holiday, Lloyd, Wambach, and Press help the U.S. cruise, again.
Oct 20, 2013, 3:53 PM EST
Thankfully, nobody was hurt. Two men were arrested by the West Midlands police.
Oct 18, 2013, 12:12 AM EST
The U.S. starts their three-friendly October run on Sunday, with a surprise contingent of Europe-based players set to join them in Texas.
Oct 17, 2013, 10:58 PM EST
DC, winless in 10, will try to derail Sporting’s Shield hopes Friday on NBCSN.
Oct 17, 2013, 10:05 PM EST
The biggest match of the European weekend’s been moved to Friday, when Roma will host Napoli for a 1-2 battle in Serie A.
- Some very interesting names now available through Major League Soccer’s re-entry process 0
- Premier League Playback: Everton in the mix, miserable Mourinho, basement boys battling 0
- United States national team 2014 friendlies coming into view 2
- Swansea 1-1 Hull: Danny Graham breaks his long scoring drought for the visitors (video) 0
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (43)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (33)
- What US Soccer wants from the World Cup draw (23)
- Now that we know the U.S. opponents, which 23 players should Jurgen Klinsmann bring to Brazil? (19)
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Draw: The sum of all fears scenario for the United States (17)
- Arena de Amazonia: Host of USA vs CR7
- USA Will Advance in Brazil
- Group B: No Walk In The Park
- Analyzing The Draw From An Azzurri Viewpoint
- Q&A With Alvaro Saborio
- Ronaldo: "I Didn't See the Draw, I Was Asleep"
- Messi: "There Are no Easy Opponents"
- England Are up in The Amazon Without a Paddle
- Mexico's World Cup Kit
- Fernanda Lima Raises the Bar For World Cup 2014