Apr 20, 2013, 4:18 PM EST
The London club’s manager admitted that a 2-0 defeat by Stoke today makes Premier League survival impossible.
Apr 20, 2013, 12:15 PM EST
There were big wins for Arsenal, Sunderland and Stoke in England today while QPR, Reading and Wigan suffered serious setbacks.
Apr 20, 2013, 10:24 AM EST
You can tell Theo Walcott loves Arsenal. With his future under intense scrutiny, he signed a new contract rather than follow the likes of Cesc Fabregas, Robin van Persie and Samir Nasri out the door. And now he’s questioned the desire of the club’s bitter north London rivals, Tottenham Hotspur. Tottenham beat Arsenal 2-1 on…
Apr 20, 2013, 9:38 AM EST
Now seems like a good moment to assess Brendan Rodgers’ first season in charge of Liverpool. It’s his 50th game as manager tomorrow as the club hosts Chelsea – whose interim manager is Rafael Benitez, the Spaniard adored by Liverpool fans for a six-year spell that brought the Champions League in 2005 and second place…
Apr 20, 2013, 8:48 AM EST
With Rafael Benitez soon to leave the dug-out, the long-serving midfielder would like the club to stop its whirlwind hiring-and-firing habit.
Apr 19, 2013, 9:20 AM EST
The out-of-form Manchester United striker is not headed for the French capital, his manager insisted today.
Apr 19, 2013, 8:43 AM EST
Manchester City assistant manager Brian Kidd thinks the leaders will get nervous on the brink of glory.
Apr 19, 2013, 8:26 AM EST
The divisive Liverpool striker is in line for one of English soccer’s top awards.
Apr 17, 2013, 11:30 AM EST
The European champions are said to be near to a deal for André Schürrle as they try to overhaul their attack ahead of next season.
Apr 17, 2013, 10:10 AM EST
Manchester United could edge nearer to the title and Manchester City also play today while Chelsea meet their local rivals.
Apr 17, 2013, 9:07 AM EST
The new studio host is gearing up for NBC’s coverage of the 2013-14 season.
Apr 17, 2013, 8:29 AM EST
England’s Premier League will be ten per cent Welsh next season after Cardiff secured promotion yesterday.
Apr 14, 2013, 1:48 PM EST
Newcastle fans attacked police in their city’s center a day after Millwall supporters battled each other.
Apr 14, 2013, 1:15 PM EST
Roberto Mancini’s team edged a thrilling semi-final at Wembley Stadium today.
Apr 14, 2013, 11:14 AM EST
The striker found the net for the first time in two months as the Premier League leaders won again to increase Stoke’s anxiety.
Apr 14, 2013, 9:12 AM EST
The controversial manager’s second game in charge of the Black Cats brought a huge victory over local rivals.
Apr 14, 2013, 8:42 AM EST
The Old Trafford boss heaped scorn on reports that he wants Atletico Madrid’s prolific forward.
Apr 14, 2013, 8:06 AM EST
Brendan Rodgers is considering asking the veteran to continue playing for one more year.
Apr 12, 2013, 11:34 AM EST
The former Arsenal midfielder returns to management only a month after being fired by Reading.
Apr 12, 2013, 10:50 AM EST
Club officials give their thoughts ahead of a draw that produced a tie of great interest to Pep Guardiola.
Apr 12, 2013, 10:09 AM EST
Ahead of Wigan’s trip to Wembley, Arjan de Zeeuw discusses going from catching strikers to hunting criminals.
Apr 12, 2013, 9:35 AM EST
The ex-MLS superstar is about to turn 38 but has lost none of his passion for playing.
Apr 12, 2013, 9:02 AM EST
A supporter was punished in court for crass behavior during last month’s north London derby.
Apr 12, 2013, 8:33 AM EST
The Spurs manager was proud of his players despite a shoot-out defeat. Too proud?
Apr 12, 2013, 7:26 AM EST
The chance of a glamor Champions League final between Barcelona and Real Madrid is alive after today’s draw.
- USA fear toughest ever World Cup draw but relish chance to make history 0
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Draw: Everything you need to know 2
- Premier League Playback: Moyes needs more, Suarez is Superman, Altidore (finally) off the mark 1
- The Benny Feilhaber Conundrum: Has Peter Vermes finally solved the puzzle? 1
- Real Salt Lake’s 2013: The not-so-rebuilding year that could end in an MLS title 1
- Premier League Roundup: Moyes defeated in Everton reunion; top five snag wins 1
- David Moyes bemoans bad luck as former side Everton come back to haunt him 1
- West Bromwich Albion 2-3 Manchester City: Citizens address road worries with convincing performance at The Hawthorns 0
- Sit down with Orlando City SC: Taking on Beckham, emulating the Timbers and Kaka in 2015 – Part I (21)
- USA drop one spot to 14th in latest FIFA World Rankings, Portugal surge to fifth (20)
- What US Soccer wants from the World Cup draw (20)
- Video of Jermaine Jones’ terrific goal Saturday for Schalke (18)
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Draw: The sum of all fears scenario for the United States (16)