Mar 7, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
Major League Soccer starts it’s big leap next season. In 2014, the league will enjoy the end of an era.
Mar 7, 2014, 1:15 PM EDT
Can Kansas City start their defense of the MLS Cup off on the right foot, grabbing a win at Seattle?
Mar 3, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
Despite once again making the playoffs, 2013 was a forgettable campaign for the Seattle Sounders.
Mar 3, 2014, 10:38 AM EDT
Heaps’ free-flowing offense is nicely complemented by a robust defense and team spirit that thrives on passionate play.
Mar 2, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
Talent won’t be a problem for Colorado. Stability might.
Mar 2, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
In 2013, Houston came up one-step short of a third-straight MLS Cup. In 2014, Dominic Kinnear has a team capable of reaching another final.
Feb 27, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
Despite two straight years outside of the playoffs, the Philadelphia Union are building something special.
Feb 27, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Can Oscar Pareja return FC Dallas to the playoffs?
Feb 26, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
Lot of questions here that extend beyond the Crew’s new manager.
Feb 26, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
CN Tower beware, because the sky is the limit for Toronto FC once their star-studded lineup finds its form.
Oct 25, 2013, 7:39 PM EDT
Montreal has a glorious opportunity to put their dismal late-season form completely behind them and start anew in the playoffs – but only a win will assure they can continue playing.
Oct 25, 2013, 4:42 PM EDT
The Timbers have an outside shot at the Supporters’ Shield while Chivas just want to make it to the offseason with a few more points.
Oct 18, 2013, 9:26 PM EDT
With two matches remaining, it’s lose and go home for Vancouver. Will they rise to the occasion against a side that hasn’t lost at home since June?
Oct 18, 2013, 8:11 PM EDT
Can the Philadelphia Union leapfrog Montreal and into the MLS playoffs? Only two matches to go means things get really fun!
Oct 8, 2013, 9:31 PM EDT
Fifth versus sixth in the West means playoff stakes in Santa Clara.
Oct 8, 2013, 6:09 PM EDT
Houston’s climbed back to third, while Sporting hold on to Supporters’ Shield ambitions.
Oct 4, 2013, 8:02 PM EDT
Can Federico Higuain keep Columbus hot? Or will Kansas City bounce back and all but lock down their playoff spot?
Oct 4, 2013, 6:17 PM EDT
New York can clinch a playoff spot. New England are just trying to stay alive. Can the Revolution get a result to keep their playoff hopes alive?
Oct 3, 2013, 3:55 PM EDT
Coming off their U.S. Open Cup win on Tuesday, D.C. United hosts the Chicago Fire on Friday on NBCSN.
Sep 27, 2013, 6:09 PM EDT
On a mini-slide, Montreal look to turn their fortunes around against a Soumare-less Chicago Fire squad.
Sep 27, 2013, 4:25 PM EDT
Will Houston continue their hot streak? Or can New England back up their earlier upset at BBVA Compass Stadium with their playoff position dangling by a thread?
Sep 13, 2013, 9:14 PM EDT
Can Edson Buddle and the Colorado Rapids continue to make chum out of their opponents in their climb up the table? Or will FC Dallas build themselves back up and make a late-season push?
Sep 13, 2013, 6:50 PM EDT
Both teams are calling this a must-win. With six matches to go after this tie at PLL Park, will either side come away with a vital 3 points?
Sep 3, 2013, 11:30 PM EDT
For 16 of 19 MLS sides, every conference match is critical at this point:
Aug 30, 2013, 6:21 PM EDT
John Hackworth’s team need a result on Saturday to stay within reach of the East’s leaders.
- Preview: Barcelona, Manchester City stumble into Champions League second leg; PSG set to rest Ibrahimovic 0
- PST’s Major League Soccer Power Rankings – Week 1 0
- Arsenal midfielder Gedion Zelalem about to jump off the U.S. Soccer radar 6
- Stuart Holden out for 6-9 months, as serious injury hits U.S. international once again 3
- Three things we learned from Arsenal’s failed UEFA Champions League campaign 1
- Battling Arsenal bow out, as Bayern Munich reach UEFA Champions League quarters after 1-1 draw (3-1, agg.) 1
- Disappointing Opener for the Chicago Fire
- Liverpool says Pepe Reina can Leave Permanently for Four Million Pounds
- Sporting KC Sign Antonio Dovale
- Cruz Azul Ready to Continue Good Form in CONCACAF
- Escalada's Brace Against Leon Puts Emelec at Top in Libertadores Cup
- Galaxy Know Home Cooking is key to Beating Tijuana
- Santos Waste Away Advantage Against Venezuelan Minnows in Libertadores Cup
- Earthquakes' Alan Gordon's 95th Minute Equalizer Sets 1-1 Draw vs Toluca
- Sporting Ready for Champions League Test
- Kaká Becomes First Brazilian to Reach 30 Goals in the Champions League