Aug 6, 2013, 8:10 PM EST
Seriously, the joke is on MLS as Twitter cooks up a few zingers as #NewMLSRules:
Aug 6, 2013, 7:30 PM EST
Bale’s removal from Times Square billboard and Tottenham Hotspur’s Twitter background timed with rumors of his departure to Real Madrid.
Aug 6, 2013, 6:58 PM EST
A clearly frustrated Suarez says so in an interview with The Telegraph in England:
Aug 6, 2013, 6:30 PM EST
The massive crowd underlines why clubs continue making the trek to Asia in preseason.
Aug 6, 2013, 5:55 PM EST
Don’t look for this to happen any time soon. Too bad, because when the U.S. manager does speak on Dempsey, it will surely be interesting:
Aug 6, 2013, 5:30 PM EST
The club paid a little less than $3 million to buy him from Lanús in Argentina.
Aug 6, 2013, 5:04 PM EST
Americans Geoff Cameron, Brek Shea, Maurice Edu and (soon enough) Juan Agudelo are under employment at the Britannia.
Aug 6, 2013, 4:30 PM EST
Trey Fitz-Gerald and Sam Stejskal answered a lot of questions, and some of the responses were pretty interesting.
Aug 6, 2013, 4:02 PM EST
Once again, the top teams are struggling to get through the summer; our weekly re-ordering of Major League Soccer teams, following 23 rounds of play:
Aug 6, 2013, 3:30 PM EST
It’s hard to see the U.S. captain performing to the same level he did before the transfer — but Landon Donovan does just fine for an MLS player.
Aug 6, 2013, 3:00 PM EST
Mid-table obscurity? See what Altidore’s new team has to offer:
Aug 6, 2013, 2:51 PM EST
Will this stadium on the Hudson River get the go ahead?
Aug 6, 2013, 2:05 PM EST
Fourth USMNT star set for Stoke, after Agudelo reportedly signs pre-contract agreement.
Aug 6, 2013, 1:33 PM EST
Top 10 becomes top three. Who deserves to be the king of European soccer?
Aug 6, 2013, 12:10 PM EST
For the first time in the club’s history, Cardiff City will compete in the Premier League.
Aug 6, 2013, 11:53 AM EST
Has it sunk in yet? I didn’t think so. But let’s try and sum up this shock move.
Aug 6, 2013, 11:06 AM EST
The Swans march into the Europa League. And much more:
Aug 6, 2013, 9:40 AM EST
A bad night for English soccer.
Aug 6, 2013, 8:30 AM EST
Japanese international headed to Villa? All the gossip here:
Aug 6, 2013, 7:52 AM EST
Has Balotelli become an expert pianist in his spare time?
More Top Posts
- Arsenal 1-1 Everton: Late breakthroughs cancel as Deulofeu denies Arsenal all 3 points (Video) 4
- Real Salt Lake manager Jason Kreis sounds like a man about to leave 4
- Premier League Sunday Preview: Arsenal host Everton, Aston Villa travel to Fulham 0
- MLS Cup Man of the Match: Sporting Kansas City’s Aurelien Collin 0
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (43)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (33)
- What US Soccer wants from the World Cup draw (23)
- Now that we know the U.S. opponents, which 23 players should Jurgen Klinsmann bring to Brazil? (19)
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Draw: The sum of all fears scenario for the United States (17)