Oct 1, 2012, 12:32 PM EDT
Put the very best team on the field? Or sacrifice results for evaluation?
Oct 1, 2012, 11:49 AM EDT
Chelsea returns to Copenhagen to face a club from Farum while Juventus welcomes Ukraine’s champions.
Oct 1, 2012, 11:06 AM EDT
Kenny Cooper will do himself a world of good with this simple tenet:
Oct 1, 2012, 10:08 AM EDT
It’s still early out West, but this will be worth following today:
Oct 1, 2012, 9:38 AM EDT
Top three is preferred, because teams avoid the “wild-card” playoff round. But let’s dig a little deeper into playoff positioning shuffle and re-shuffle:
Oct 1, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
What we’re thinking, what we’re watching, what’s coming on the blog today and the RASNoD (Random American Soccer Name of the Day). Setting up your day in soccer:
Sep 30, 2012, 9:15 PM EDT
The Galaxy gained a point but lost just a little ground in the race to finish third rather than fourth (and to subsequently avoid an extra playoff contest):
Sep 30, 2012, 5:45 PM EDT
Kansas City has clinched, leaving five teams (New York, Chicago, D.C. United, Houston and Montreal) scrapping for the remaining four spots:
Sep 30, 2012, 2:30 PM EDT
Three teams entered. Two teams left.
Sep 30, 2012, 2:27 PM EDT
It doesn’t quite beat Dejan Stankovic’s stunner for Inter 18 months ago, but it’s not too far behind. Watch it here:
Sep 30, 2012, 1:31 PM EDT
Yesterday we touched base in England. Now, it’s time to get caught up on the Bundesliga.
Sep 30, 2012, 12:00 PM EDT
The West already looks brutal, but what if we added a Blas Pérez-led FC Dallas to the mix?
Sep 30, 2012, 11:20 AM EDT
This is one of the best Jozy Altidore goals you’ll ever see.
Sep 30, 2012, 10:40 AM EDT
If there’s one team that can’t afford to lose a goal scorer, its Vancouver.
Sep 30, 2012, 9:55 AM EDT
Watch it and decide for yourself: Is this really a penalty kick for D.C. United?
Sep 30, 2012, 9:18 AM EDT
Time’s running out for Michael Bradley to get healthy ahead of the next international break.
Sep 30, 2012, 8:48 AM EDT
The Earthquakes have now scored nine goals after the clock has hit 90:00.
Sep 30, 2012, 12:23 AM EDT
VANCOUVER, B.C. – Seattle’s winless streak hits three as the Sounders and Whitecaps finish how they started.
Sep 29, 2012, 10:19 PM EDT
The Red Bulls top man gets it done with a goal and three assists, including some beauties in a commanding 4-1 win. Watch all the goals here:
Sep 29, 2012, 9:49 PM EDT
Columbus’ Milovan Mirosevic got away with one here, and it was a big one:
More Top Posts
- VIDEOS: A brief history of recent “Olimpico” goals in MLS 3
- Where Landon Donovan’s afternoon takes us in the ongoing U.S. national team debate 7
- Philadelphia’s Jack McInerney would be league’s youngest Golden Boot winner 1
- Talking points on Portland’s 2-2 draw with Vancouver 0
- PSG president confirms Saturday was likely David Beckham’s farewell match 3
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- PFT: Gronk's arm infection clear after surgery
- HBT: Dodgers have 'no plans' to fire Mattingly
- PBT: Brothers assaulted for taking Lillard's photo?
- PBT: Nets reportedly 'hone in' on Grizzlies' Hollins
- CBT: Ex-Rutgers coach Rice seeks Lucas' counsel
- Play Video: Highlights: Union outlast Fire
- Play Video: Sir Alex says goodbye
- Play Video: Morgan committed to growth of new women's league
- Play Video: Boy with cancer, 8, scores against major league soccer team
- Play Video: Red Bulls pull off win on the road
- Play Video: Highlights: Montreal extinguish Chicago