Sep 30, 2012, 12:23 AM EDT
VANCOUVER, B.C. – Seattle’s winless streak hits three as the Sounders and Whitecaps finish how they started.
Sep 29, 2012, 10:19 PM EDT
The Red Bulls top man gets it done with a goal and three assists, including some beauties in a commanding 4-1 win. Watch all the goals here:
Sep 29, 2012, 9:49 PM EDT
Columbus’ Milovan Mirosevic got away with one here, and it was a big one:
Sep 29, 2012, 7:29 PM EDT
Ryan Johnson with a wonder strike, leaving debuting Red Bulls goalkeeper Luis Robles no chance:
Sep 29, 2012, 6:31 PM EDT
You read that correctly. Heavens …:
Sep 29, 2012, 5:04 PM EDT
NBC’s learned lead soccer broadcaster talks about Major League Soccer stadiums:
Sep 29, 2012, 3:42 PM EDT
Clint Dempsey scored his first for Tottenham, and what a historic strike it was:
Sep 29, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
Spurs survived Manchester United’s second half siege to post their first win at Old Trafford since 1989.
Sep 29, 2012, 12:21 PM EDT
Looks like coach Dominic Kinnear is reverting back to his tried and true 4-4-2:
Sep 29, 2012, 11:29 AM EDT
So early in the Premier League season, the lessons may be more telling than the points.
Re-visiting Sporting KC-Chicago: Was a lesser experienced referee affected by the Livestrong frenzy?
Sep 29, 2012, 10:50 AM EDT
Why wasn’t an older, more experienced man in charge of the weekend’s marquee match?
Sep 29, 2012, 9:48 AM EDT
Chelsea will stay on top of the Premier League thanks to their first big win of the year, downing rival Arsenal at the Emirates.
Sep 29, 2012, 6:25 AM EDT
Breaking down that early, critical goal for the home team in Friday’s 2-0 result over Chicago:
Sep 28, 2012, 11:10 PM EDT
Sporting Kansas City clinched a playoff berth in a match with playoff intensity:
Sep 28, 2012, 4:30 PM EDT
Do you know EXACTLY how long it has been since Sporting Kansas City won against Chicago? We do …:
Sep 28, 2012, 1:51 PM EDT
Boris Vukcevic is a teammate of two young U.S. internationals:
Sep 28, 2012, 1:11 PM EDT
Kick TV takes us behind the scenes of the FIFA 13 launch party earlier this week in New York:
Sep 28, 2012, 12:09 PM EDT
What’s more important in Houston’s midfield, Ricardo Clark’s range or Adam Moffat’s steel?
More Top Posts
- Premier League managerial pair blast squad and referee following final match 0
- VIDEOS: A brief history of recent “Olimpico” goals in MLS 3
- Where Landon Donovan’s afternoon takes us in the ongoing U.S. national team debate 7
- Philadelphia’s Jack McInerney would be league’s youngest Golden Boot winner 1
- Talking points on Portland’s 2-2 draw with Vancouver 0
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- Sports world keeps eye on Oklahoma tornado
- PBT: Vogel downplays war of words with LeBron
- HBT: Camera catches Marlins' Sanabia with spitball
- PBT: Howard reportedly frustrated with D'Antoni
- PBT: Durant, Thunder send support to tornado victims
- Play Video: Highlights: Union outlast Fire
- Play Video: Sir Alex says goodbye
- Play Video: Morgan committed to growth of new women's league
- Play Video: Boy with cancer, 8, scores against major league soccer team
- Play Video: Red Bulls pull off win on the road
- Play Video: Highlights: Montreal extinguish Chicago