Nov 3, 2013, 11:05 PM EDT
The right back’s 24-yard blast gives the defending champions a lead after 90 minutes.
Nov 3, 2013, 10:05 PM EDT
Arsenal goes five points clear, Chelsea gives their season’s worst performance, and what’s ahead for Joe Hart?
Nov 3, 2013, 7:46 PM EDT
Mike Petke’s tactics, Houston’s soft spots and more:
Nov 3, 2013, 6:35 PM EDT
The Aussie international gets a goal and an assist as his team takes a 2-2 draw out of Houston:
Nov 3, 2013, 5:51 PM EDT
The Eastern Conference semifinal playoff series goes back to New York tied on total goals:
Nov 3, 2013, 5:23 PM EDT
The must-knows about the two-time defending champions ahead of tonight’s Western Conference semifinal opener:
Nov 3, 2013, 4:05 PM EDT
All the must-knows ahead of RSL’s playoff opener tonight in Carson.
Nov 3, 2013, 2:52 PM EDT
Swansea lost more than just the match at Cardiff City Stadium on Sunday.
Nov 3, 2013, 2:23 PM EDT
Having been sent to train with the youth team and completely frozen out from the first team, times are tough for the 29-year-old striker.
Nov 3, 2013, 1:34 PM EDT
Caulker and Bellamy react to massive derby win for Bluebirds:
Nov 3, 2013, 1:04 PM EDT
A header broke a dull first-half deadlock to give Cardiff a massive win in a number of ways.
Nov 3, 2013, 12:26 PM EDT
It’s the home side who have broken through first in the first-ever South Wales derby in the top flight.
Nov 3, 2013, 12:09 PM EDT
The fact that Hugo Lloris returned to the field of play shows the failure by the Premier League to put serious importance on head injuries is becoming not just a problem but an epidemic.
Nov 3, 2013, 10:35 AM EDT
Spurs wasted a strong first half and Everton themselves found it hard to muster chances as each team grabbed a point.
Nov 3, 2013, 10:31 AM EDT
Michu returns to the striker role after Swansea’s frustrating 0-0 draw with West Ham.
Nov 3, 2013, 10:02 AM EDT
The sights and sounds of the Premier League’s first-ever South Wales derby:
Nov 3, 2013, 9:08 AM EDT
The Real Madrid manager was none too pleased with his side after allowing a 3-0 lead nearly slip away.
Nov 3, 2013, 7:53 AM EDT
Can Spurs find an open-play goal that has proved elusive thus far? Or will Everton continue to play lockdown defense at their fortress Goodison Park?
Nov 3, 2013, 1:09 AM EDT
Inexperience didn’t matter, Seattle’s narrow midfield did, and first leg syndrome may not be cured.
Nov 3, 2013, 12:33 AM EDT
Diego Chará came in a close second place for his steady play all night for the Timbers against the Sounders.
More Top Posts
- Robben and Wenger have war of words in latest Champions League diving debate 2
- Arsenal’s Ozil out for “at least a few weeks” after injury in Champions League 0
- Preview: Barcelona, Manchester City stumble into Champions League second leg; PSG set to rest Ibrahimovic 0
- PST’s Major League Soccer Power Rankings – Week 1 0
- Arsenal midfielder Gedion Zelalem about to jump off the U.S. Soccer radar 7
- Stuart Holden out for 6-9 months, as serious injury hits U.S. international once again 5
- WATCH: Aron Johannsson scores sublime strike for AZ Alkmaar, as U.S. international stays red-hot (31)
- Ukraine 2-0 USA: Disjointed U.S. display sees fired up Ukraine prevail (19)
- Ukraine vs. United States: Looking back on our five focal points (18)
- Three things we learned in USA’s defeat to Ukraine (17)
- Report: Arsenal agree new deal with American prodigy Gedion Zelalem (14)
- UEFA Investigate Bayern Munich's Kosovo Related Banner
- Arsenal's $64m Midfielder Strikes Out Again
- CR7 is a Superstar Both on and Off the Pitch
- Pareja Could Have Decision Looming at D-Mid
- Quakes Hit 94th Minute Goal to Tie Toluca in CONCACAF CL
- For the Red Bulls, Mistakes are Better Early Than Late
- If Man City Ever Stood a Chance, it’s Right Now
- Strootman Loss Detrimental to Roma
- Rooney Reveals Desire to Captain United and England
- Thistle Manager Sent Off While Playing For His Team's Under-20s