Oct 31, 2013, 5:11 PM EST
On location in Wales, I delve into the history of the South Wales derby ahead of Sunday’s first-ever Premier League meeting between Cardiff and Swansea:
Oct 31, 2013, 5:10 PM EST
In a surprising move, Columbus Crew and Major League Soccer veteran Eddie Gaven retired on Thursday, at age 27. In a prepared statement, he said he wants to pursue other options. Gaven’s full statement, published on the Crew website, reads: I would like to thank my teammates, the Crew organization and the fans for all…
Oct 31, 2013, 4:15 PM EST
The former Dallas academy director is up for MLS Coach of the Year honors after a 14-11-9 season with the Colorado Rapids.
Oct 31, 2013, 3:45 PM EST
No shortage of Americans overseas available on TV this weekend. Who will you watch?
Oct 31, 2013, 3:00 PM EST
In the wake of Manchester City midfielder Yaya Touré’s accusations of racism against CSKA Moscow fans, we take a closer look at the country’s attitudes toward foreign and black players.
Oct 31, 2013, 2:40 PM EST
Third place Liverpool heads to the Emirates Stadium to take on table-toppers Arsenal this Saturday (1:30 pm ET on NBC).
Oct 31, 2013, 12:53 PM EST
“He’s a wimp, who I don’t even want to name,” Maradona is quoted as saying on an Argentinian radio station.
Oct 31, 2013, 12:00 PM EST
Traore impressed the higher-ups at Chelsea this past summer when he joined the preseason tour of Asia.
Oct 31, 2013, 11:00 AM EST
Nothing quite like a strike from distance to raise you up a bit on this lonely Thursday morning.
Oct 31, 2013, 10:07 AM EST
The best decision Gus Poyet made last weekend was to infuse his side with confidence and to urge them to take the game to Newcastle.
Oct 31, 2013, 8:04 AM EST
Trust. Few words are more important when it comes to goalkeepers.
Oct 31, 2013, 7:00 AM EST
With a diamond in midfield, Clint Dempsey has freedom to roam and combine with striker Eddie Johnson. It was a deadly combination Wednesday.
Oct 31, 2013, 1:59 AM EST
Evans? Johnson? You can’t go wrong. Unfortunately, we had to pick one:
Oct 31, 2013, 1:09 AM EST
You read the short version. Here are the details of how the Sounders prevailed in Seattle.
Oct 31, 2013, 12:42 AM EST
The seven-match winless run is over. Seattle has seen Colorado out of the playoffs.
Oct 30, 2013, 11:25 PM EST
Wednesday wins move Napoli, Juventus within two of league-leading Roma.
Oct 30, 2013, 9:30 PM EST
Ahead of Thursday’s single elimination playoff, here are the most-knows about the two-time defending conference champions:
Oct 30, 2013, 8:45 PM EST
Ronaldo, Bale, Benzema each score multiple goals; Almería earns their first win of the season.
More Top Posts
- Chelsea 4-0 Tottenham Hotspur: Blues blitz Spurs to extend their lead at the top (video) 0
- Cardiff City 3-1 Fulham: Bluebirds win the relegation dogfight 0
- David Moyes on Manchester United’s win vs. West Brom: “That’s more like it” 0
- Arsenal 4-1 Everton: Gunners book FA Cup semifinal spot 0
- WATCH: Premier League live on NBC Sports Live Extra – Week 29 0
- Americans Abroad Preview: European-based Americans back in action 0
- Ukraine 2-0 USA: Disjointed U.S. display sees fired up Ukraine prevail (19)
- Ukraine vs. United States: Looking back on our five focal points (18)
- Three things we learned in USA’s defeat to Ukraine (17)
- REVEALED: US Men’s National Team jersey for 2014 World Cup (16)
- MLS Season Preview: Ranking the top 10 goalkeepers (12)
- Colorado Rapids - 3 Hopes and One Fear
- NYRB Don't Know What Hits Them in Emphatic 4-1 Whitecaps Win
- John Terry Rules out International Return
- Aberdeen March on in Scottish FA Cup
- 2014 MLS Season: Rebuilding The San Jose Earthquakes
- Players to Watch: Montreal Impact
- Ireland's Premier Division Season Kicks off
- Away-Goal Rule is the Novelty for this Year's MLS Playoffs
- Barrett Nails Last Minute Goal for Seattle 1-0 Victory
- Three Things: Chelsea 4-0 Spurs