Aug 2, 2013, 4:40 PM EST
The new Chivas USA center back is firmly focused on finding a rhythm in MLS before he thinks about whether Jürgen Klinsmann will call again. He spoke to NBC ProSoccerTalk after Chivas’ 2-1 loss in Seattle last weekend.
Aug 2, 2013, 4:01 PM EST
Full video of the segment that will air tonight on MLS Insider. Be sure you have some tissues at the ready.
Aug 2, 2013, 3:18 PM EST
In the videos we are introduced to Coach Ted Lasso, who has just been named the new coach of Tottenham Hotspur.
Aug 2, 2013, 2:33 PM EST
Remy’s wages are reportedly in excess of $115,000 (£75k) per week.
Aug 2, 2013, 12:35 PM EST
The hulking Gomis, who bagged 16 goals in 37 Ligue 1 appearances last year, will partner Cisse up front.
Aug 2, 2013, 11:55 AM EST
Apparently this thing is working: Look how many players have been re-signed by MLS using this new salary-management tool:
Aug 2, 2013, 11:11 AM EST
Could Clint Dempsey be heading to Everton? That’s the blabber going down in today’s transfer speculation.
Aug 2, 2013, 10:30 AM EST
The new Lionel Messi short film, ‘The New Speed Of Light’, is a treat for soccer fans and film gurus alike.
Aug 2, 2013, 9:42 AM EST
No transfer swoop would be complete, of course, without its fair share of controversy.
Aug 2, 2013, 8:30 AM EST
The tackle resulted in Terry wailing in pain, Campangnaro receiving a straight red and Inter lacking the energy to overturn the deficit.
Aug 2, 2013, 7:43 AM EST
The tandem of Isco and substitute Karim Benzema proved too much for a reduced Galaxy side.
Aug 1, 2013, 10:11 PM EST
The USMNT captain has been photographed at the San Francisco airport, with his English club set to play a friendly in France. Rumors, start your engines…
Aug 1, 2013, 8:55 PM EST
The MLS Disciplinary Committee has handed down a red-card-like suspension to Yordany Alvarez for his crunching tackle that left Tim Cahill with a busted knee.
Aug 1, 2013, 8:17 PM EST
Seattle now has an open Designated Player tag to give some added flexibility to their otherwise constricting cap situation.
Aug 1, 2013, 7:30 PM EST
Red Star Belgrade fans injured several Chornomorets Odessa fans on a trip to the Ukrainian club’s stadium in continental competition. Authorities acted quickly to contain the violence, and the match was able to finish.
Aug 1, 2013, 6:53 PM EST
Roberto Soldado’s on his way out of Valencia, and he explains why.
Aug 1, 2013, 6:15 PM EST
FC Barcelona announced it extended La Masia product Cristian Tello’s contract until June 2018 on Thursday, three years before his previous deal was set to expire. In the major footnote to the deal, the club also increased his buyout clause from €10 million to €25 million.
Aug 1, 2013, 5:33 PM EST
Gareth Bale is a trapped man at Spurs, and if Daniel Levy really wanted to improve his squad, he’d let the Welshman go…and cash in.
Aug 1, 2013, 4:45 PM EST
Joshua Pynadath followed in Ben Lederman’s footsteps and moved from his club in California to one of Spain’s major powers. He documented his period on trial at both FC Barcelona and Real Madrid on his blog.
Aug 1, 2013, 3:50 PM EST
Has Brendan Rodgers found a replacement for Luis Suarez?
More Top Posts
- Where They Stand: Who’s in, who’s out after Tuesday’s UEFA Champions League action 0
- A dreaded World Cup draw having arrived, Jurgen Klinsmann’s transformative efforts are about to pay off 3
- Manchester City comeback ends Bayern Munich’s record run; defending champions still win Group D 2
- Update: Storm in Istanbul sees Galatasaray-Juventus abandoned in UEFA Champions League 0
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (43)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (34)
- What US Soccer wants from the World Cup draw (23)
- Now that we know the U.S. opponents, which 23 players should Jurgen Klinsmann bring to Brazil? (21)
- Sporting Kansas City crowned 2013 MLS champions after 10 rounds of penalty kicks (15)
- Brazil 2014: A Look At South America
- Arena de Amazonia: Host of USA vs CR7
- USA Will Advance in Brazil
- Group B: No Walk In The Park
- Analyzing The Draw From An Azzurri Viewpoint
- Q&A With Alvaro Saborio
- Ronaldo: "I Didn't See the Draw, I Was Asleep"
- Messi: "There Are no Easy Opponents"
- England Are up in The Amazon Without a Paddle
- Mexico's World Cup Kit