Sepp Blatter mocks Cristiano Ronaldo on video; the Portuguese and Real Madrid star is not happy about it
Oct 29, 2013, 8:11 PM EDT
When we start talking about “that really ridiculous thing” that FIFA president Sepp Blatter said or did … you had better darn well say which one.
Oct 29, 2013, 7:45 PM EDT
Rounding out the Sounders’ picture ahead of tomorrow’s playoff opener:
Oct 29, 2013, 7:09 PM EDT
The Whitecaps, just three seasons into their MLS days, will soon be on their fourth manager:
Oct 29, 2013, 6:14 PM EDT
Newest piece says he has landed on Miami as a primary target – but wasn’t that always the case?
Oct 29, 2013, 4:05 PM EDT
The inimitable N.A.S.L. club once drew 47,856 on average during those halcyon days of the late 70s.
Oct 29, 2013, 3:09 PM EDT
Quick recap – Aguero is in the form of his life and Suarez is the most entertaining player in the league. So where’s that leave Sturridge?
Oct 29, 2013, 2:24 PM EDT
Frank Yallop now in line for the job, according to media reports out of Canada:
Oct 29, 2013, 1:58 PM EDT
In large part Tim Howard has flown under the radar for his efforts in goal this season but that all changed Saturday.
Oct 29, 2013, 12:53 PM EDT
It’s worth taking 5 minutes to check out The Guardian’s new quiz which asks, ‘Are You A Football Hipster?’
Oct 29, 2013, 11:22 AM EDT
Whether Arsenal’s “interest” in Fellaini would have transpired into actually making a bid for the player is highly speculative.
Oct 29, 2013, 10:08 AM EDT
For the fifth year running the Sounders set an MLS attendance record by averaging 44,038 fans per game at CenturyLink Field.
Oct 29, 2013, 8:46 AM EDT
Days after claiming he could leave Liverpool, Daniel Agger now claims, “I’m not going anywhere.”
Oct 29, 2013, 7:38 AM EDT
Wayne Rooney, who was shortlisted for the award in four of the last five years, did not make the list.
Oct 28, 2013, 9:30 PM EDT
In El Salvador, José Otoniel Salinas slalomed his way through seven challenges en route to YouTube glory:
Oct 28, 2013, 8:02 PM EDT
There’s plenty to talk about as the MLS playoffs begin Wednesday; here’s an appetizer platter of numbers to know about the post-season:
Oct 28, 2013, 7:40 PM EDT
Houston’s longtime left-sided fixture didn’t have his best year, but that doesn’t mean he had a bad year (with video):
Oct 28, 2013, 7:10 PM EDT
Short answer is, “Heck yes.”
Oct 28, 2013, 6:25 PM EDT
NBC networks will pick up four post-season matches this week:
Oct 28, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
The Barcelona attacker also said he wants to return to Arsenal some day, in some capacity.
More Top Posts
- Chelsea 4-0 Tottenham Hotspur: Blues blitz Spurs to extend their lead at the top (video) 0
- Cardiff City 3-1 Fulham: Bluebirds win the relegation dogfight 0
- David Moyes on Manchester United’s win vs. West Brom: “That’s more like it” 0
- Arsenal 4-1 Everton: Gunners book FA Cup semifinal spot 0
- WATCH: Premier League live on NBC Sports Live Extra – Week 29 0
- Americans Abroad Preview: European-based Americans back in action 0
- Ukraine 2-0 USA: Disjointed U.S. display sees fired up Ukraine prevail (19)
- Ukraine vs. United States: Looking back on our five focal points (18)
- Three things we learned in USA’s defeat to Ukraine (17)
- REVEALED: US Men’s National Team jersey for 2014 World Cup (16)
- MLS Season Preview: Ranking the top 10 goalkeepers (12)
- Dallas Manage 3-2 Win in Season Opener Against Impact
- Dynamo Shut Out the Revs as Bruin Scores a Pair
- Argentine Melodies Illuminate Rainy Night in Portland
- LA Galaxy Gift Real Salt Lake Three Points in Season Opener
- Berhalter Gets First Win as Columbus Downs D.C. United 3-0
- Colorado Rapids - 3 Hopes and One Fear
- NYRB Don't Know What Hits Them in Emphatic 4-1 Whitecaps Win
- John Terry Rules out International Return
- Aberdeen March on in Scottish FA Cup
- 2014 MLS Season: Rebuilding The San Jose Earthquakes