Oct 29, 2013, 7:38 AM EDT
Wayne Rooney, who was shortlisted for the award in four of the last five years, did not make the list.
Oct 28, 2013, 9:30 PM EDT
In El Salvador, José Otoniel Salinas slalomed his way through seven challenges en route to YouTube glory:
Oct 28, 2013, 8:02 PM EDT
There’s plenty to talk about as the MLS playoffs begin Wednesday; here’s an appetizer platter of numbers to know about the post-season:
Oct 28, 2013, 7:40 PM EDT
Houston’s longtime left-sided fixture didn’t have his best year, but that doesn’t mean he had a bad year (with video):
Oct 28, 2013, 7:10 PM EDT
Short answer is, “Heck yes.”
Oct 28, 2013, 6:25 PM EDT
NBC networks will pick up four post-season matches this week:
Oct 28, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
The Barcelona attacker also said he wants to return to Arsenal some day, in some capacity.
Oct 28, 2013, 5:15 PM EDT
Ronaldo received a yellow card for his vehement protests about a penalty that was not given, while Ramos made some critical post-game comments about referee Alberto Undiano.
Oct 28, 2013, 4:30 PM EDT
The Bluebirds put in an offer of €7 million in preseason, but Roma refused it.
Oct 28, 2013, 3:45 PM EDT
Giner responded to the Manchester City midfielder’s accusations of racism at the clubs’ Champions League clash last week.
Oct 28, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
ProSoccerTalk tactical analysis Liviu Bird breaks down El Clásico and what the patterns each team exhibited mean going forward.
Oct 28, 2013, 2:27 PM EDT
The man known as The Arsenal Bully brings NBC through a matchday he will never forget.
Oct 28, 2013, 1:12 PM EDT
Just a few funny pictures to give your day a little more enjoyment.
Oct 28, 2013, 11:56 AM EDT
Two extra years makes the right-back a Tottenham Hotspur fixture for years to come.
Oct 28, 2013, 10:46 AM EDT
Jozy Altidore was exceptional in Sunderland’s first win, Tim Howard starred both on the pitch and behind the mic, and Michael Bradley earned himself a fantastic nickname with a well-timed goal.
Oct 28, 2013, 10:05 AM EDT
The Gunners have locked up their teenage sensation by giving him a few extra years.
Oct 28, 2013, 10:00 AM EDT
Major League Soccer’s 18th playoff season begins Wednesday; the first of 10 qualifiers will be eliminated that night as the field begins to narrow.
Oct 28, 2013, 9:28 AM EDT
It’s possible Clint Dempsey could be loaned out to a Premier League side in January, but Martin Jol called the Fulham link with its former player “unbelievable speculation.”
More Top Posts
- Quick Six: Chelsea’s second halves, Fulham helps Cardiff, and the rest of the headlines from this weekend’s Premier League action 0
- Americans Abroad Review: Boyd and Johannsson shine again 1
- WATCH: Saturday’s top 5 goals in Major League Soccer 0
- MLS roundup: Houston, Vancouver sit on top of their conferences after day one 0
- Rare bad night from Robbie Keane costs LA Galaxy against Real Salt Lake 1
- Atlantic crushed: D.C. United, New York open the season with three-goal losses 5
- WATCH: Aron Johannsson scores sublime strike for AZ Alkmaar, as U.S. international stays red-hot (22)
- Ukraine 2-0 USA: Disjointed U.S. display sees fired up Ukraine prevail (19)
- Ukraine vs. United States: Looking back on our five focal points (18)
- Three things we learned in USA’s defeat to Ukraine (17)
- REVEALED: US Men’s National Team jersey for 2014 World Cup (16)
- Red Bulls' Opening Act Has A Nightmare Finish
- MLS 2014: Dream Team of Week 1
- Jens Lehmann Downplays Guardiola's Bayern Munich
- Chivas USA Hang on to Take all 3 Points From Chicago Fire
- Three Things: Manchester City - Wigan
- Monarcas Morelia Hire 4th Manager of the Season
- What Moyes Really Meant by Asking Fans for More Time at Man United
- Manchester United Set to Sign Record $1 Billion Sponsorship Deal with Nike
- Will Johnson: We Weren't All Quite at the Races
- Owners Legal Issues Have Caught Up to Queretaro