Jul 17, 2013, 3:52 PM EST
Gone since his early April diagnosis of chronic myelogenous leukemia, the former MLS All-Star talks about the recovery and the process going forward:
Jul 17, 2013, 3:10 PM EST
Whether the league’s choice was right or wrong here, a little “heads-up” going forward on this one:
Jul 17, 2013, 2:28 PM EST
Negredo has all the tools to succeed at City, and boy, do they need his goals.
Jul 17, 2013, 1:53 PM EST
After Gomez returns for Club Tijuana season opener, see which players Klinsi can bring in.
Jul 17, 2013, 1:15 PM EST
This is all happening rather quickly, as Chelsea admit Rooney is their top transfer target.
Jul 17, 2013, 1:04 PM EST
Changes are coming, but which reinforcement will come in?
Jul 17, 2013, 12:28 PM EST
Blatter opens another can of worms. But why is there still a debate over World Cup 2022?
Jul 17, 2013, 11:50 AM EST
More than one reason to find tonight’s Chivas USA-Toronto FC game on MLS Live … or wherever you can:
Jul 17, 2013, 11:21 AM EST
But how bad could things get for the four-time World player of the year?
Jul 17, 2013, 10:59 AM EST
Huge weekend of Gold Cup action to look forward to.
Jul 17, 2013, 9:45 AM EST
Competition for places is at an all-time high. Is that the reason why the USA keep on winning?
Jul 17, 2013, 8:32 AM EST
Plenty of big names linked with moves to the EPL. Find out who:
Jul 17, 2013, 7:19 AM EST
The Rooney saga takes another twist as Chelsea make a bid. Should he swap Old Trafford for Stamford Bridge?
Jul 16, 2013, 10:58 PM EST
Only a few standout performances in the 1-0 win in Hartford. What else … ?
Jul 16, 2013, 10:10 PM EST
Jurgen Klinsmann’s team finished 3-0 in group stage play of the ongoing regional tournament; up next, a quarterfinal match Sunday in Baltimore against El Salvador:
Jul 16, 2013, 8:15 PM EST
The Chelsea boss says so himself:
Jul 16, 2013, 7:10 PM EST
Anybody else have a hard time believing this?
Jul 16, 2013, 6:10 PM EST
NYC FC must find a suitable, temporary home – but Yankee Stadium seems the least appealing option:
Jul 16, 2013, 5:30 PM EST
Our weekly re-ordering of Major League Soccer teams, following 20 rounds of play:
Jul 16, 2013, 5:02 PM EST
Jurgen Klinsmann is so preternaturally jovial and positive that it’s hard to see the guy’s harder edges.
But they do exist:
More Top Posts
- A dreaded World Cup draw having arrived, Jurgen Klinsmann’s transformative efforts are about to pay off 2
- Manchester City comeback ends Bayern Munich’s record run; defending champions still win Group D 1
- Update: Storm in Istanbul sees Galatasaray-Juventus abandoned in UEFA Champions League 0
- Should Roberto Martinez be starting Gerard Deulofeu? 1
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (43)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (34)
- What US Soccer wants from the World Cup draw (23)
- Now that we know the U.S. opponents, which 23 players should Jurgen Klinsmann bring to Brazil? (20)
- Sporting Kansas City crowned 2013 MLS champions after 10 rounds of penalty kicks (15)
- Brazil 2014: A Look At South America
- Arena de Amazonia: Host of USA vs CR7
- USA Will Advance in Brazil
- Group B: No Walk In The Park
- Analyzing The Draw From An Azzurri Viewpoint
- Q&A With Alvaro Saborio
- Ronaldo: "I Didn't See the Draw, I Was Asleep"
- Messi: "There Are no Easy Opponents"
- England Are up in The Amazon Without a Paddle
- Mexico's World Cup Kit