Jul 11, 2013, 4:18 PM EST
Neymar’s former club has been left in the dust while his agents, including his father, take it to the bank.
Jul 11, 2013, 3:42 PM EST
This probably won’t end well for the Portuguese giants.
Jul 11, 2013, 3:03 PM EST
The storied striker only got a day to train on their Far East tour before the injury bug struck.
Jul 11, 2013, 2:15 PM EST
“Yes, there were clubs – a couple of big ones as well – who wanted me,” Laudrup said.
Jul 11, 2013, 1:10 PM EST
Apparently, the boy has a bit of an ego.
Jul 11, 2013, 12:41 PM EST
Nothing like a good goal celebration.
Jul 11, 2013, 11:44 AM EST
Arsenal fans, fear not. Nicklas Bendtner looks set to stay at the Emirates.
Jul 11, 2013, 10:36 AM EST
It’s high time someone at United kicked the 27 year old in his pale behind and told him to make his voice heard.
Jul 11, 2013, 9:24 AM EST
Since his arrival at the Liberty Stadium 13 months ago, Laudrup has brought in six Spanish born players to South Wales.
Jul 11, 2013, 8:47 AM EST
Just another reminder that even in football, crime never pays.
Jul 11, 2013, 7:00 AM EST
By signing Deulofeu and Arouna Kone, the Toffees now have multiple options up top.
Jul 10, 2013, 11:04 PM EST
Take it with a grain of salt, but the report does paint a compelling picture.
Jul 10, 2013, 9:58 PM EST
No obvious choice has emerged … but there is a pretty darn good one:
Jul 10, 2013, 9:04 PM EST
The race is too close to call, but we do it anyway.
Jul 10, 2013, 8:12 PM EST
Which of Hyndman, Kreis, Porter, and Schällibaum has stood out most?
Jul 10, 2013, 7:22 PM EST
Chris Wondolowski’s three goals Tuesday got me wondering about the top three hat tricks for the United States:
Jul 10, 2013, 6:36 PM EST
They said no, but the attempt was still made. Belize players had a chance to pad their pockets against the States.
Jul 10, 2013, 5:48 PM EST
The Timbers will be the host team for next year’s game, but will turf be an issue in recruiting a big club to next year’s showcase?
State of the NWSL, after Week 13: Leroux in the news (and the nude), Rankings of Power, and a look at Week 14
Jul 10, 2013, 5:11 PM EST
The hottest striker in the league was making waves on and off the field, while the league is ready to make its national television debut.
Jul 10, 2013, 4:30 PM EST
There are two wonderful choices … and one who is gaining ground:
More Top Posts
- Demba Ba’s goal enough to give Chelsea 1-0 Champions League win, first place in Group E 0
- Neymar’s first three Champions League goals see Barcelona to 6-1 win, top of Group H 0
- Arsenal advance in Champions League, but Napoli out despite win 0
- Venue Guide: Check out where the USA will play at 2014 World Cup in Brazil 6
- Premier League Power Rankings: Everton flying, Manchester United nosedive – Week 14-15 1
- Three 2014 World Cup dark horses across three continents 4
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (43)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (34)
- Now that we know the U.S. opponents, which 23 players should Jurgen Klinsmann bring to Brazil? (21)
- Sporting Kansas City crowned 2013 MLS champions after 10 rounds of penalty kicks (16)
- MLS commissioner Don Garber to ESPN: “no chance” Chivas USA to be contracted or moved (14)
- Watch Out Netherlands! Chile-Clan Ain't Nothin' to Mess With!
- Messi on Safe Track to Full Recovery
- The Argentinian Armada, Favorites for Brazil 2014
- Brazil 2014: A Look At South America
- Arena de Amazonia: Host of USA vs CR7
- USA Will Advance in Brazil
- Group B: No Walk In The Park
- Analyzing The Draw From An Azzurri Viewpoint
- Q&A With Alvaro Saborio
- Ronaldo: "I Didn't See the Draw, I Was Asleep"