Oct 1, 2012, 1:36 PM EDT
With a goal and three assists, Henry gets it done on “Henry shirt night” at Red Bull Arena. How’s that for world in balance?
Oct 1, 2012, 12:32 PM EDT
Put the very best team on the field? Or sacrifice results for evaluation?
Oct 1, 2012, 11:49 AM EDT
Chelsea returns to Copenhagen to face a club from Farum while Juventus welcomes Ukraine’s champions.
Oct 1, 2012, 11:06 AM EDT
Kenny Cooper will do himself a world of good with this simple tenet:
Oct 1, 2012, 10:08 AM EDT
It’s still early out West, but this will be worth following today:
Oct 1, 2012, 9:38 AM EDT
Top three is preferred, because teams avoid the “wild-card” playoff round. But let’s dig a little deeper into playoff positioning shuffle and re-shuffle:
Oct 1, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
What we’re thinking, what we’re watching, what’s coming on the blog today and the RASNoD (Random American Soccer Name of the Day). Setting up your day in soccer:
Sep 30, 2012, 9:15 PM EDT
The Galaxy gained a point but lost just a little ground in the race to finish third rather than fourth (and to subsequently avoid an extra playoff contest):
Sep 30, 2012, 5:45 PM EDT
Kansas City has clinched, leaving five teams (New York, Chicago, D.C. United, Houston and Montreal) scrapping for the remaining four spots:
Sep 30, 2012, 2:30 PM EDT
Three teams entered. Two teams left.
Sep 30, 2012, 2:27 PM EDT
It doesn’t quite beat Dejan Stankovic’s stunner for Inter 18 months ago, but it’s not too far behind. Watch it here:
Sep 30, 2012, 1:31 PM EDT
Yesterday we touched base in England. Now, it’s time to get caught up on the Bundesliga.
Sep 30, 2012, 12:00 PM EDT
The West already looks brutal, but what if we added a Blas Pérez-led FC Dallas to the mix?
Sep 30, 2012, 11:20 AM EDT
This is one of the best Jozy Altidore goals you’ll ever see.
Sep 30, 2012, 10:40 AM EDT
If there’s one team that can’t afford to lose a goal scorer, its Vancouver.
Sep 30, 2012, 9:55 AM EDT
Watch it and decide for yourself: Is this really a penalty kick for D.C. United?
Sep 30, 2012, 9:18 AM EDT
Time’s running out for Michael Bradley to get healthy ahead of the next international break.
Sep 30, 2012, 8:48 AM EDT
The Earthquakes have now scored nine goals after the clock has hit 90:00.
Sep 30, 2012, 12:23 AM EDT
VANCOUVER, B.C. – Seattle’s winless streak hits three as the Sounders and Whitecaps finish how they started.
More Top Posts
- Can the United States deal with success vs. Honduras? 1
- Lineup prediction for U.S.-Honduras qualifier 2
- Big opportunity ahead as United States faces Honduras in World Cup qualifying action 1
- Huge cost of World Cups: Did we need a protest like Brazil’s to point out the obvious? 9
- Early returns from England’s offseason tell a tale of two Manchesters 0
- What we learned from Tuesday’s U.S. win over Panama (19)
- Which U.S. men have locked up World Cup roster spots? (16)
- Three huge positives to take from USA’s convincing win over Panama (15)
- Broadcast of U.S. v. Panama was second highest audience for World Cup Qualifier (14)
- Marseille’s hideous away kit one of the worst of all time (14)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires
- Play Video: Police clash with protesters in Brazil
- Play Video: Highlights: Sounders win in final minutes
- Play Video: Highlights: Revolution dismantle Galaxy
- Play Video: What does New York FC have to do to succeed?
- Play Video: The Hype: Bending the screen like Beckham
- Play Video: Galaxy's Rogers talks about coming out to the public