Oct 1, 2012, 3:38 PM EDT
El Tri faces Guyana on Oct. 12 at BBVA Compass Stadium on the outskirts of downtown Houston:
Oct 1, 2012, 1:36 PM EDT
With a goal and three assists, Henry gets it done on “Henry shirt night” at Red Bull Arena. How’s that for world in balance?
Oct 1, 2012, 12:32 PM EDT
Put the very best team on the field? Or sacrifice results for evaluation?
Oct 1, 2012, 11:49 AM EDT
Chelsea returns to Copenhagen to face a club from Farum while Juventus welcomes Ukraine’s champions.
Oct 1, 2012, 11:06 AM EDT
Kenny Cooper will do himself a world of good with this simple tenet:
Oct 1, 2012, 10:08 AM EDT
It’s still early out West, but this will be worth following today:
Oct 1, 2012, 9:38 AM EDT
Top three is preferred, because teams avoid the “wild-card” playoff round. But let’s dig a little deeper into playoff positioning shuffle and re-shuffle:
Oct 1, 2012, 7:30 AM EDT
What we’re thinking, what we’re watching, what’s coming on the blog today and the RASNoD (Random American Soccer Name of the Day). Setting up your day in soccer:
Sep 30, 2012, 9:15 PM EDT
The Galaxy gained a point but lost just a little ground in the race to finish third rather than fourth (and to subsequently avoid an extra playoff contest):
Sep 30, 2012, 5:45 PM EDT
Kansas City has clinched, leaving five teams (New York, Chicago, D.C. United, Houston and Montreal) scrapping for the remaining four spots:
Sep 30, 2012, 2:30 PM EDT
Three teams entered. Two teams left.
Sep 30, 2012, 2:27 PM EDT
It doesn’t quite beat Dejan Stankovic’s stunner for Inter 18 months ago, but it’s not too far behind. Watch it here:
Sep 30, 2012, 1:31 PM EDT
Yesterday we touched base in England. Now, it’s time to get caught up on the Bundesliga.
Sep 30, 2012, 12:00 PM EDT
The West already looks brutal, but what if we added a Blas Pérez-led FC Dallas to the mix?
Sep 30, 2012, 11:20 AM EDT
This is one of the best Jozy Altidore goals you’ll ever see.
Sep 30, 2012, 10:40 AM EDT
If there’s one team that can’t afford to lose a goal scorer, its Vancouver.
Sep 30, 2012, 9:55 AM EDT
Watch it and decide for yourself: Is this really a penalty kick for D.C. United?
Sep 30, 2012, 9:18 AM EDT
Time’s running out for Michael Bradley to get healthy ahead of the next international break.
Sep 30, 2012, 8:48 AM EDT
The Earthquakes have now scored nine goals after the clock has hit 90:00.
More Top Posts
- MLS Preview: Portland Timbers at LA Galaxy 0
- Goal, assist from Neymar give Brazil win, prolong Mexico’s woes 2
- MLS Preview: Houston Dynamo at Montréal Impact 0
- USA can theoretically clinch a World Cup berth in their next match 4
- Graham Zusi keeps making it harder for Landon Donovan to get back into U.S. national team 29
- Graham Zusi keeps making it harder for Landon Donovan to get back into U.S. national team (29)
- Broadcast of U.S. v. Panama was second highest audience for World Cup Qualifier (14)
- Marseille’s hideous away kit one of the worst of all time (14)
- Orlando City dumps Sporting Kansas City out of U.S. Open Cup, extend unbeaten streak to 14 matches (13)
- It’s time FIFA reconsiders the Confederations Cup bid to the Oceania region (13)
- Play Video: Police clash with protesters in Brazil
- Play Video: Highlights: Sounders win in final minutes
- Play Video: Highlights: Revolution dismantle Galaxy
- Play Video: What does New York FC have to do to succeed?
- Play Video: The Hype: Bending the screen like Beckham
- Play Video: Galaxy's Rogers talks about coming out to the public