Aug 5, 2012, 9:33 PM EDT
Dallas went a man down early in the second half, but did just enough to hold the tie Sunday at unusually warm Jeld-Wen Field:
Aug 5, 2012, 6:36 PM EDT
Undeterred by Neymar’s words, contract, or circumstances, the media continues pursuing his not-so-imminent arrival in Europe.
Aug 5, 2012, 5:49 PM EDT
One year removed from World Cup humiliation, Canada could have its best Olympic showing to date. A semifinal clash with the U.S. awaits.
Aug 5, 2012, 4:56 PM EDT
So says Canada’s women’s coach, who is looking for every itty-bitty edge he can get in tomorrow’s semifinal Olympic clash:
Aug 5, 2012, 1:32 PM EDT
Four months after undergoing a liver transplant, Barcelona defender Eric Abidal has a timetable for his return.
Aug 5, 2012, 12:47 PM EDT
Shocking news today as the talented rookie first-round pick is found dead in Columbus:
Aug 5, 2012, 11:10 AM EDT
Montreal defender Nelson Rivas is probably facing a 2-4 game suspension (my best guess) after losing his mind during his team’s 2-0 win: Watch the incident here:
Aug 5, 2012, 10:31 AM EDT
Both the men’s and women’s tournaments are providing memorable moments; too bad the careening politics threaten to weigh it all down:
Aug 5, 2012, 9:09 AM EDT
Vancouver’s Darren Mattocks may have assumed the inside track on Rookie of the Year, but this thing is far from a cinch. A certain Chicago Fire center back could still have something to say about the race:
Aug 5, 2012, 1:16 AM EDT
Philadelphia will leave Stade Saputo thinking they should have got more from Montreal, who moved into sixth place in the Eastern Conference.
Aug 5, 2012, 12:21 AM EDT
Coming off a three assist performance last weekend, Felipe found a way to stay center stage.
Aug 4, 2012, 11:11 PM EDT
Colorado earned their first win of the season over the Rocky Mountain rivals, Real Salt Lake looking like a team that just got back from Costa Rica.
Aug 4, 2012, 9:35 PM EDT
D.C. United had not scored a goal in league play since June. but the Black and Red needed only one Saturday in an important Eastern Conference clash:
Aug 4, 2012, 4:14 PM EDT
I keep seeing stories and headlines about the New England Revolution beginning the “post-Shalrie Joseph era.”
And it makes me sad.
Aug 4, 2012, 2:25 PM EDT
Manchester United’s Chevrolet deal is worth a lot more than originally reported. Don’t expect Red Devil fans to be happy about that
Aug 4, 2012, 1:40 PM EDT
Yes, he said so. But don’t go rushing out to purchase your L.A. Galaxy-Ronaldo shirt yet:
Aug 4, 2012, 11:50 AM EDT
New York’s Friday loss may have moved them into second place in the East, but worse may have been their apparent need for the one player on whom they should not rely.
Aug 4, 2012, 11:05 AM EDT
Video of an awful tackle that should have been a red card, but somehow wasn’t:
Aug 4, 2012, 10:13 AM EDT
The Dynamo are 8-0-3 at home after Friday’s win at BBVA Compass Stadium. More importantly, they are in first place in the Eastern Conference.
Aug 3, 2012, 10:38 PM EDT
France, the U.S., Japan, and Canada all advance to the semifinals while gifting us with some unforgettable moments. Let’s relive them together, shall we?
More Top Posts
- VIDEOS: A brief history of recent “Olimpico” goals in MLS 3
- Where Landon Donovan’s afternoon takes us in the ongoing U.S. national team debate 7
- Philadelphia’s Jack McInerney would be league’s youngest Golden Boot winner 1
- Talking points on Portland’s 2-2 draw with Vancouver 0
- PSG president confirms Saturday was likely David Beckham’s farewell match 3
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- Sports world keeps eye on Oklahoma tornado
- PBT: Vogel downplays war of words with LeBron
- HBT: Camera catches Marlins' Sanabia with spitball
- PBT: Howard reportedly frustrated with D'Antoni
- PBT: Durant, Thunder send support to tornado victims
- Play Video: Highlights: Union outlast Fire
- Play Video: Sir Alex says goodbye
- Play Video: Morgan committed to growth of new women's league
- Play Video: Boy with cancer, 8, scores against major league soccer team
- Play Video: Red Bulls pull off win on the road
- Play Video: Highlights: Montreal extinguish Chicago