Jun 24, 2013, 9:50 PM EST
Higuaín to Arsenal? Perhaps, but according to the striker’s father, Juventus and the North London club are in the same boat.
Jun 24, 2013, 8:52 PM EST
Sun’s out? Guns out for the Stoke City winger, who’s found a unique way to preparing for the Gold Cup.
Jun 24, 2013, 7:58 PM EST
With a friendly suggestion the future of Cavani’s head lies in the balance.
Jun 24, 2013, 6:46 PM EST
The goals won’t keep coming at this rate, but if we’re looking of levels, both players’ pasts my be irrelevant.
Jun 24, 2013, 5:35 PM EST
The Corinthians man will weigh his $25 million move after the tournament.
United States national team depth chart: It’s Michael Bradley and then everyone else at linking midfield
Jun 24, 2013, 4:48 PM EST
If something happens to the team’s controlling arm, the entire midfield arrangement could be in for shake-up:
Jun 24, 2013, 4:03 PM EST
Italy’s danger-man’s not only out for Spain. His tournament is over.
Jun 24, 2013, 3:13 PM EST
Should Zimmerman be in Turkey with Tab Ramos’ team right now? (Either way, watch the video of his late equalizer Saturday for FC Dallas.)
Jun 24, 2013, 2:04 PM EST
Substitute Daniel Cuevas fired home the equalizer in the 85th minute.
United States national team depth chart: enigmatic Jermaine Jones still tops the holding midfielder spot
Jun 24, 2013, 1:30 PM EST
Jones remains on top, but Geoff Cameron has certainly added something to this conversation lately, hasn’t he?
Jun 24, 2013, 1:09 PM EST
Apparently, the money and goods stolen from the Spanish National Team last week in Recife was the result of a strip-poker party gone wrong.
Jun 24, 2013, 11:48 AM EST
Cardiff City may have landed their first major target of the summer transfer window, agreeing to a fee for Blackpool winger Tom Ince.
Jun 24, 2013, 10:08 AM EST
Mario Balotelli has been ruled out of Italy’s clash with Spain after suffering a thigh injury.
Jun 24, 2013, 9:40 AM EST
The first and second qualifying round draws for this year’s UEFA Champions League were conducted in Nyon on Monday, with former European Cup winners Glasgow Celtic and Steaua Bucurest among the clubs to discover their opponents. Celtic, who defeated Barcelona before being knocked out by Juventus in last season’s Champions League round of 16, have been handed…
Jun 24, 2013, 9:01 AM EST
After more than a year absence from the game, Pep Guardiola has been unveiled as Bayern Munich’s new manager.
Jun 24, 2013, 8:15 AM EST
It’s all part of Lambert’s youth revolution, which has continued this summer by bringing in five new faces all under the age of 23.
Jun 24, 2013, 7:00 AM EST
The league was back to a full slate of matches for Week 17:
Jun 24, 2013, 12:25 AM EST
Red card or no? You make the call on Lloyd Sam’s dismissal.
Jun 23, 2013, 11:13 PM EST
PORTLAND, Ore. — Goals from Piquionne, Will and Ryan Johnson leave the Timbers 107 days without a loss.
More Top Posts
- Kyle Martino chats Andre Villas-Boas drama and Premier League parity 0
- Mike Magee Wins 2013 MLS Most Valuable Player Award 5
- USA fear toughest ever World Cup draw but relish chance to make history 5
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Draw: Everything you need to know 3
- Premier League Playback: Moyes needs more, Suarez is Superman, Altidore (finally) off the mark 4
- The Benny Feilhaber Conundrum: Has Peter Vermes finally solved the puzzle? 4
- Real Salt Lake’s 2013: The not-so-rebuilding year that could end in an MLS title 1
- Premier League Roundup: Moyes defeated in Everton reunion; top five snag wins 1
- Sit down with Orlando City SC: Taking on Beckham, emulating the Timbers and Kaka in 2015 – Part I (21)
- What US Soccer wants from the World Cup draw (20)
- Video of Jermaine Jones’ terrific goal Saturday for Schalke (18)
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Draw: The sum of all fears scenario for the United States (17)
- World Cup Draw: United States in Pot Three (11)