Oct 5, 2013, 9:49 AM EDT
Despite their win over Everton… Man City’s defensive injuries mount up:
Oct 5, 2013, 9:45 AM EDT
Despite going behind early, City rally to down Toffees:
Oct 5, 2013, 9:39 AM EDT
Villa and Hull sit just a point apart in the Premier League table, with both sides looking to build on last week’s wins.
Oct 5, 2013, 9:27 AM EDT
Cardiff City name a squad unchanged from last week’s win at Fulham, while Newcastle make a few changes in hopes of turning things around.
Oct 5, 2013, 9:21 AM EDT
Luis Suarez starts alongside Daniel Sturridge as Liverpool hope to recapture the top spot with a victory over Crystal Palace, who have just one win this season.
Oct 5, 2013, 8:38 AM EDT
Toffees strike early, but City are in the ascendancy:
Oct 5, 2013, 6:53 AM EDT
In the first game of Week 7, Manchester City welcome Everton (7:45am ET, watch live on NBCSN and online via NBC Sports Live Extra) to the Etihad. Manuel Pellegrini’s City side are the favourites, but Roberto Martinez‘ Toffees are the only Premier League side still unbeaten. The Citizens have a fine home record and will…
Oct 5, 2013, 6:00 AM EDT
How to watch every single Premier League game live, online or via the app:
Oct 4, 2013, 10:55 PM EDT
With Chelsea on the dockett Saturday, Chris Hughton has a bit of a distraction to deal with.
Oct 4, 2013, 10:40 PM EDT
Sean Johnson’s blinder kept DC United off the board despite the home side dominating possession.
Oct 4, 2013, 9:15 PM EDT
Juventus is looking to keep their midfield core with The Old Lady through 2018.
Oct 4, 2013, 8:02 PM EDT
Can Federico Higuain keep Columbus hot? Or will Kansas City bounce back and all but lock down their playoff spot?
Oct 4, 2013, 6:49 PM EDT
Despite signing just two players in the summer, United boss David Moyes says the January window is not the place to find quality.
Oct 4, 2013, 6:17 PM EDT
New York can clinch a playoff spot. New England are just trying to stay alive. Can the Revolution get a result to keep their playoff hopes alive?
Oct 4, 2013, 5:10 PM EDT
Arena was disciplined by Major League Soccer for his argument at the finish of last week’s loss to Portland.
Oct 4, 2013, 4:12 PM EDT
With his struggles in both Premier League and Champions League play, Manuel Pellegrini has admitted Joe Hart’s place in the Manchester City squad is no longer a guarantee.
Oct 4, 2013, 3:35 PM EDT
Hamstring injury again keeps the 30-year-old off the MLS field, and it could have an impact on his availability for the USMNT next week as well.
Oct 4, 2013, 1:55 PM EDT
Can little Southampton really challenge the Premier League’s top four?
Oct 4, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
Fulham are heavy favorites but I think Stoke (11/5) win and Martin Jol gets sacked. You heard it here, peeps.
Oct 4, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
Who can qualify, who can be eliminated and more as the drive for post-season play goes on in MLS Round 32.
More Top Posts
- Robben and Wenger have war of words in latest Champions League diving debate 2
- Arsenal’s Ozil out for “at least a few weeks” after injury in Champions League 0
- Preview: Barcelona, Manchester City stumble into Champions League second leg; PSG set to rest Ibrahimovic 0
- PST’s Major League Soccer Power Rankings – Week 1 0
- Arsenal midfielder Gedion Zelalem about to jump off the U.S. Soccer radar 8
- Stuart Holden out for 6-9 months, as serious injury hits U.S. international once again 5
- Toluca Head Coach Accuses San Jose of Being Tall
- Shawn Kuykendall, Former D.C. United Player, Dies at 32
- UEFA Investigate Bayern Munich's Kosovo Related Banner
- Arsenal's $64m Midfielder Strikes Out Again
- CR7 is a Superstar Both on and Off the Pitch
- Pareja Could Have Decision Looming at D-Mid
- Quakes Hit 94th Minute Goal to Tie Toluca in CONCACAF CL
- For the Red Bulls, Mistakes are Better Early Than Late
- If Man City Ever Stood a Chance, it’s Right Now
- Strootman Loss Detrimental to Roma