Oct 2, 2013, 9:17 AM EDT
Injured again, the demands of being the world’s most expensive player continues to hinder Bale after no preseason:
Oct 2, 2013, 8:08 AM EDT
Fergie reveals he turned down Chelsea, backs Moyes and will never return to United as manager:
UEFA Champions League Wednesday Preview: Bayern visit Manchester City; bad timing for Moyes’ latest United test
Oct 2, 2013, 5:23 AM EDT
Manchester’s new managers face Champions League tests as Bayern Munich visit Manuel Pellegrini’s City while David Moyes and United travel to Shakhtar Donetsk.
Oct 2, 2013, 3:12 AM EDT
Atlético posted Tuesday’s most-meaningful result, while Basel’s slip at home practically gave back the points they earned two weeks ago.
Oct 1, 2013, 11:16 PM EDT
Lewis Neal’s first half goal holds up as the visitors pull off one of the biggest upsets in tournament history:
Oct 1, 2013, 10:04 PM EDT
MLS refs got is mostly right in Round 31 … but may have missed one potential game-changer:
Oct 1, 2013, 9:21 PM EDT
The Montreal Impact striker is on the verge of a 20-goal season; We don’t get many of these in MLS:
Oct 1, 2013, 8:44 PM EDT
Recaps and highlights from all eight of Tuesday’s UEFA Champions League games.
Oct 1, 2013, 7:30 PM EDT
Facts and figures ahead of tonight’s 9 p.m. ET kickoff:
Oct 1, 2013, 6:50 PM EDT
How Real Salt Lake and D.C. United arrived into Rio Tinto Stadium for Tuesday’s U.S. Open Cup final:
Oct 1, 2013, 6:46 PM EDT
Diego Godín, Arda Turan goals saw Atletico Madrid win their second huge road match in a row.
Oct 1, 2013, 6:19 PM EDT
Is a cool $68 million starting to wander into the “bargain” territory for the previously gun-shy Gunners?
UEFA Champions League full-time snapshot: Chelsea’s first Mourinho-esque night, Barça keeps 82 percent possession
Oct 1, 2013, 5:34 PM EDT
The final numbers from the day’s action in UEFA Champions League:
Oct 1, 2013, 5:18 PM EDT
UEFA officials are likely to have something to say, sanction-wise, to FC Basel about flagging security in allowing such a thing to take place:
Oct 1, 2013, 4:53 PM EDT
Early goals from Özil, Giroud made for a surprisingly easy day at the Emirates.
Oct 1, 2013, 3:48 PM EDT
It’s about redemption for D.C. United, but there are more complicated motivational factors at work for hosts Real Salt Lake:
Oct 1, 2013, 3:45 PM EDT
All the halftime numbers from today’s UEFA Champions League action:
European commitments see United States name 25-woman squad for friendlies against Australia, New Zealand
Oct 1, 2013, 3:13 PM EDT
Six European-based players will miss the U.S. first October friendly as Tom Sermanni’s team opts for a flexible approach.
Oct 1, 2013, 2:30 PM EDT
Moyes is expected to target Everton’s Leighton Baines and Athletic Bilbao’s Ander Herrer.
Oct 1, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
True possession-based soccer with the goal of creating wide isolations has Everton playing the most entertaining game in the Premier League.
More Top Posts
- Bayern Munich star Toni Kroos fails to rule out Manchester United move 6
- Manchester United set to bid $50 million for Southampton’s star duo 0
- In MLS, West is best… at least for a weekend 1
- Netherlands and Roma on alert after Kevin Strootman carted off against Napoli 0
- Quick Six: Chelsea’s second halves, Fulham helps Cardiff, and the rest of the headlines from this weekend’s Premier League action 0
- Americans Abroad Review: Boyd and Johannsson shine again 2
- WATCH: Aron Johannsson scores sublime strike for AZ Alkmaar, as U.S. international stays red-hot (26)
- Ukraine 2-0 USA: Disjointed U.S. display sees fired up Ukraine prevail (19)
- Ukraine vs. United States: Looking back on our five focal points (18)
- Three things we learned in USA’s defeat to Ukraine (17)
- REVEALED: US Men’s National Team jersey for 2014 World Cup (16)
- TV Ratings for MLS Season Opener Increase 283% in 1 Year
- Liga MX Radar: Michael Arroyo Scores a Quad
- Sounders FC Monday Morning Breakdown
- Maidana Stars in Impressive Philly Newbie Trio
- Barnsley Send Brek Shea Back to Stoke after Fight with Fan
- Yanks in Mexico: Torres Scores in Tigres Win, Garza Gives Solid Display
- Julio Cesar Put his Semester in Toronto at Risk
- Getafe Fire Luis Garcia, Hire Cosmin Contra as New Manager
- Former Sounders Teammates Rosales and Hurtado Faced off in LA
- The Clock is Ticking for Tim Sherwood at Spurs