Jun 27, 2013, 4:43 PM EST
With the heavily-documented mix of youth and age on the 2013 Gold Cup roster, it’s time for the veterans to prove their worth, or hand their spots over to some exciting yet untested youngsters.
Jun 27, 2013, 3:10 PM EST
Sounders GM admits deal is ongoing, but was Montero ever going to return to Seattle?
Jun 27, 2013, 2:35 PM EST
With some notable absentees, Klinsmann had to explain a few things. Find out what he had to say.
Jun 27, 2013, 1:18 PM EST
Hats off to Jurgen Klinsmann. His Gold Cup roster delivered exactly what we wanted to see, a good ol’ mixture of talent.
Jun 27, 2013, 12:52 PM EST
Everton reportedly reject $17 million offer from Manchester United for England left back. Moyes should splash the cash. Now.
Jun 27, 2013, 11:24 AM EST
Klinsmann names 23-man squad for Gold Cup, as Donovan returns but Bocanegra is left out.
Jun 27, 2013, 11:05 AM EST
Ghana stand in the U.S. national teams way (again) of progress at the U-20 World Cup.
Jun 27, 2013, 10:43 AM EST
More English teams continue to flock to North America for preseason tours. Is that good or bad for MLS?
Jun 27, 2013, 9:44 AM EST
Can Spanish youngster Isco dazzle on the biggest stage… of course he can. Get excited.
Jun 27, 2013, 7:51 AM EST
Real Madrid in again for Gareth Bale, while Lewandowski and David Villa could be on their way to the EPL.
Jun 27, 2013, 12:04 AM EST
The last two lower division sides bit the dust as the West leaders, two outside the East’s playoff picture make up the final four.
Jun 26, 2013, 9:49 PM EST
Transfer gossip gone crazy? Or a Ukrainian club that’s pulling numbers out of thin air.
Jun 26, 2013, 8:55 PM EST
After their 4-0 loss last year, Italy will be looking for progress. For Spain, only one outcome’s acceptable.
Jun 26, 2013, 7:58 PM EST
Ancelotti and Isco are good acquisitions for Real Madrid, while Cruyff sees Neymar as a conflict for Messi.
United States national team depth chart: Jozy Altidore changed the striker equation with a month of “Wow!”
Jun 26, 2013, 7:10 PM EST
How different would a listing of U.S. strikers looked just six weeks ago?
Jun 26, 2013, 6:25 PM EST
Just over $35 million brings the 21-year-old to Madrid to compete with the likes of Ozil, Modric, and Kaka.
Jun 26, 2013, 5:46 PM EST
Riddle me this: Why do so many TV announcers hate to acknowledge the role ol’ lady luck plays in penalty kick success or failure?
Jun 26, 2013, 5:16 PM EST
An 86th minute winner has sent the host nation into Sunday’s Confederations Cup final.
Jun 26, 2013, 5:00 PM EST
If the Chicago Fire scorer has not already, he is certainly quite close:
Jun 26, 2013, 4:20 PM EST
Appreciating Cheney, upping Sky Blue, and a look ahead of Week 12 of the national women’s league’s season.
More Top Posts
- Arsenal could be own worst enemy as title challenge sees tension rise 4
- Arsenal 1-1 Everton: Late breakthroughs cancel as Deulofeu denies Arsenal all 3 points (Video) 4
- Real Salt Lake manager Jason Kreis sounds like a man about to leave 4
- Premier League Sunday Preview: Arsenal host Everton, Aston Villa travel to Fulham 0
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (43)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (33)
- What US Soccer wants from the World Cup draw (23)
- Now that we know the U.S. opponents, which 23 players should Jurgen Klinsmann bring to Brazil? (19)
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Draw: The sum of all fears scenario for the United States (17)