UEFA Champions League Wednesday Preview: Bayern visit Manchester City; bad timing for Moyes’ latest United test
Oct 2, 2013, 5:23 AM EDT
Manchester’s new managers face Champions League tests as Bayern Munich visit Manuel Pellegrini’s City while David Moyes and United travel to Shakhtar Donetsk.
Oct 2, 2013, 3:12 AM EDT
Atlético posted Tuesday’s most-meaningful result, while Basel’s slip at home practically gave back the points they earned two weeks ago.
Oct 1, 2013, 11:16 PM EDT
Lewis Neal’s first half goal holds up as the visitors pull off one of the biggest upsets in tournament history:
Oct 1, 2013, 10:04 PM EDT
MLS refs got is mostly right in Round 31 … but may have missed one potential game-changer:
Oct 1, 2013, 9:21 PM EDT
The Montreal Impact striker is on the verge of a 20-goal season; We don’t get many of these in MLS:
Oct 1, 2013, 8:44 PM EDT
Recaps and highlights from all eight of Tuesday’s UEFA Champions League games.
Oct 1, 2013, 7:30 PM EDT
Facts and figures ahead of tonight’s 9 p.m. ET kickoff:
Oct 1, 2013, 6:50 PM EDT
How Real Salt Lake and D.C. United arrived into Rio Tinto Stadium for Tuesday’s U.S. Open Cup final:
Oct 1, 2013, 6:46 PM EDT
Diego Godín, Arda Turan goals saw Atletico Madrid win their second huge road match in a row.
Oct 1, 2013, 6:19 PM EDT
Is a cool $68 million starting to wander into the “bargain” territory for the previously gun-shy Gunners?
UEFA Champions League full-time snapshot: Chelsea’s first Mourinho-esque night, Barça keeps 82 percent possession
Oct 1, 2013, 5:34 PM EDT
The final numbers from the day’s action in UEFA Champions League:
Oct 1, 2013, 5:18 PM EDT
UEFA officials are likely to have something to say, sanction-wise, to FC Basel about flagging security in allowing such a thing to take place:
Oct 1, 2013, 4:53 PM EDT
Early goals from Özil, Giroud made for a surprisingly easy day at the Emirates.
Oct 1, 2013, 3:48 PM EDT
It’s about redemption for D.C. United, but there are more complicated motivational factors at work for hosts Real Salt Lake:
Oct 1, 2013, 3:45 PM EDT
All the halftime numbers from today’s UEFA Champions League action:
European commitments see United States name 25-woman squad for friendlies against Australia, New Zealand
Oct 1, 2013, 3:13 PM EDT
Six European-based players will miss the U.S. first October friendly as Tom Sermanni’s team opts for a flexible approach.
Oct 1, 2013, 2:30 PM EDT
Moyes is expected to target Everton’s Leighton Baines and Athletic Bilbao’s Ander Herrer.
Oct 1, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
True possession-based soccer with the goal of creating wide isolations has Everton playing the most entertaining game in the Premier League.
Oct 1, 2013, 1:15 PM EDT
In his first major interview since his firing from Sunderland, Paolo Di Canio defended his tenure at Sunderland.
Oct 1, 2013, 12:34 PM EDT
Back with a bang from his 10 match ban, Liverpool striker Luis Suarez set fire to the Stadium of Light with his two goal effort on Sunday.
More Top Posts
- Preview: Atlético Madrid back on track before Champions League visit from goal-shy Milan 0
- Preview: Bayern Munich on guard ahead of Arsenal’s Champions League visit 0
- Third time’s the harm: Fan violence forces abandonment of Trabzonspor’s match with Fenerbahce 2
- If you had Pepe Reina in your “European star rumored for MLS” pool today, you win! 2
- US women lose second straight for first time since 2001 after ugly 5-3 defeat to Denmark 4
- Premier League Playback: Fifth place finish for Man United? Superstar Shaw, Arsenal’s big chance 0
- WATCH: Aron Johannsson scores sublime strike for AZ Alkmaar, as U.S. international stays red-hot (30)
- Ukraine 2-0 USA: Disjointed U.S. display sees fired up Ukraine prevail (19)
- Ukraine vs. United States: Looking back on our five focal points (18)
- Three things we learned in USA’s defeat to Ukraine (17)
- MLS Season Preview: Ranking the top 10 goalkeepers (12)
- Sporting KC's Television Network Expands
- American Investment Firm Buying Up Man United Stock
- Earthquakes vs. Toluca: CONCACAF Champions League
- San Jose Earthquakes Acquire Benfica Midfielder Yannick Djalo
- Revs Waive DelPiccolo; Roster Stands at 27
- Inter President Denies Holding Talks with Chicharito
- Nearly Perfect Start for Galaxy, Result Aside
- USWNT Lose to Denmark 5-3 in Algarve Cup
- Real Salt Lake's Nick Rimando Named MLS Player of the Week
- Will Johnson Signs New Multi-Year Contract With Portland Timbers