Oct 1, 2013, 9:21 PM EDT
The Montreal Impact striker is on the verge of a 20-goal season; We don’t get many of these in MLS:
Oct 1, 2013, 8:44 PM EDT
Recaps and highlights from all eight of Tuesday’s UEFA Champions League games.
Oct 1, 2013, 7:30 PM EDT
Facts and figures ahead of tonight’s 9 p.m. ET kickoff:
Oct 1, 2013, 6:50 PM EDT
How Real Salt Lake and D.C. United arrived into Rio Tinto Stadium for Tuesday’s U.S. Open Cup final:
Oct 1, 2013, 6:46 PM EDT
Diego Godín, Arda Turan goals saw Atletico Madrid win their second huge road match in a row.
Oct 1, 2013, 6:19 PM EDT
Is a cool $68 million starting to wander into the “bargain” territory for the previously gun-shy Gunners?
UEFA Champions League full-time snapshot: Chelsea’s first Mourinho-esque night, Barça keeps 82 percent possession
Oct 1, 2013, 5:34 PM EDT
The final numbers from the day’s action in UEFA Champions League:
Oct 1, 2013, 5:18 PM EDT
UEFA officials are likely to have something to say, sanction-wise, to FC Basel about flagging security in allowing such a thing to take place:
Oct 1, 2013, 4:53 PM EDT
Early goals from Özil, Giroud made for a surprisingly easy day at the Emirates.
Oct 1, 2013, 3:48 PM EDT
It’s about redemption for D.C. United, but there are more complicated motivational factors at work for hosts Real Salt Lake:
Oct 1, 2013, 3:45 PM EDT
All the halftime numbers from today’s UEFA Champions League action:
European commitments see United States name 25-woman squad for friendlies against Australia, New Zealand
Oct 1, 2013, 3:13 PM EDT
Six European-based players will miss the U.S. first October friendly as Tom Sermanni’s team opts for a flexible approach.
Oct 1, 2013, 2:30 PM EDT
Moyes is expected to target Everton’s Leighton Baines and Athletic Bilbao’s Ander Herrer.
Oct 1, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
True possession-based soccer with the goal of creating wide isolations has Everton playing the most entertaining game in the Premier League.
Oct 1, 2013, 1:15 PM EDT
In his first major interview since his firing from Sunderland, Paolo Di Canio defended his tenure at Sunderland.
Oct 1, 2013, 12:34 PM EDT
Back with a bang from his 10 match ban, Liverpool striker Luis Suarez set fire to the Stadium of Light with his two goal effort on Sunday.
Oct 1, 2013, 11:58 AM EDT
The English FA will not review Fernando Torres’ face scratch on Jan Vertonghen, preventing them from handing out further discipline.
Oct 1, 2013, 10:59 AM EDT
Jozy Altidore and Sunderland teammate El-Hadji Ba were victims of a prank by a Newcastle fan on Sunday.
Oct 1, 2013, 10:17 AM EDT
Going into Sunday’s match at Sunderland it always felt like Luis Suarez was going to go big and he didn’t disappoint.
Oct 1, 2013, 9:15 AM EDT
Fabregas has scored only once in La Liga but has managed an impressive six assists.
More Top Posts
- Preview: Barcelona, Manchester City stumble into Champions League second leg; PSG set to rest Ibrahimovic 0
- PST’s Major League Soccer Power Rankings – Week 1 0
- Arsenal midfielder Gedion Zelalem about to jump off the U.S. Soccer radar 6
- Stuart Holden out for 6-9 months, as serious injury hits U.S. international once again 3
- Three things we learned from Arsenal’s failed UEFA Champions League campaign 1
- Battling Arsenal bow out, as Bayern Munich reach UEFA Champions League quarters after 1-1 draw (3-1, agg.) 1
- WATCH: Aron Johannsson scores sublime strike for AZ Alkmaar, as U.S. international stays red-hot (31)
- Ukraine 2-0 USA: Disjointed U.S. display sees fired up Ukraine prevail (19)
- Ukraine vs. United States: Looking back on our five focal points (18)
- Three things we learned in USA’s defeat to Ukraine (17)
- Report: Arsenal agree new deal with American prodigy Gedion Zelalem (14)
- Disappointing Opener for the Chicago Fire
- Liverpool says Pepe Reina can Leave Permanently for Four Million Pounds
- Sporting KC Sign Antonio Dovale
- Cruz Azul Ready to Continue Good Form in CONCACAF
- Escalada's Brace Against Leon Puts Emelec at Top in Libertadores Cup
- Galaxy Know Home Cooking is key to Beating Tijuana
- Santos Waste Away Advantage Against Venezuelan Minnows in Libertadores Cup
- Earthquakes' Alan Gordon's 95th Minute Equalizer Sets 1-1 Draw vs Toluca
- Sporting Ready for Champions League Test
- Kaká Becomes First Brazilian to Reach 30 Goals in the Champions League