Jun 17, 2013, 11:21 AM EST
Justice has been served in Holland where six teenagers have been convicted of manslaughter for their part in kicking a linesman to death.
Three good questions for Clint Dempsey – Part III: Shunning complacency, and his second season at Tottenham Hotspur
Jun 17, 2013, 10:30 AM EST
In the last of three parts in ProSoccerTalk’s exclusive interview, Tottenham Hotspur and U.S. international Clint Dempsey talks about expectations for his second go-round at White Hart Lane:
Jun 17, 2013, 10:26 AM EST
You know that cute little heart sign Gareth Bale makes every time he scores a goal? It’s about to get him paid.
Jun 17, 2013, 8:07 AM EST
Joe Kinnear, the man who drove Newcastle to relegation in 2008-09, is returning to the club as the director of football.
Jun 17, 2013, 7:30 AM EST
In the second of three parts in ProSoccerTalk’s exclusive interview, Tottenham Hotspur and U.S. international Clint Dempsey talks a little about London and his American roots:
Jun 17, 2013, 7:19 AM EST
“Robert will definitely be playing for Borussia Dortmund next season,” said BVB general manager Hans-Joachim Watzke.
Jun 17, 2013, 6:30 AM EST
Big saves and red cards
Jun 16, 2013, 11:49 PM EST
Villas-Boas, Laudrup have been linked. One makes sense, but should both show their EPL clubs loyalty?
Jun 16, 2013, 10:50 PM EST
There are too many reasons for AC Milan not to do this deal.
Jun 16, 2013, 9:47 PM EST
If Real Madrid’s truly in, Cavani’s other suitors are likely out.
Jun 16, 2013, 8:56 PM EST
We spoke too soon.
Jun 16, 2013, 8:31 PM EST
We keep waiting for Spain to come back to the pack, something that decidedly do not happen on Sunday.
Jun 16, 2013, 7:53 PM EST
Should Arsenal sell high on their best defender?
Jun 16, 2013, 7:05 PM EST
At some point, the out-of-window callups need to stop. But is that point now?
Jun 16, 2013, 6:22 PM EST
Just another day in the life of the Italian icon.
Jun 16, 2013, 5:35 PM EST
An inspired first half wasn’t enough. Mexico’s struggles continue in Brazil.
Jun 16, 2013, 5:00 PM EST
In the first of three parts in ProSoccerTalk’s exclusive interview, Tottenham Hotspur and U.S. international Clint Dempsey talks about his summers and how he gets away from it all.
Jun 16, 2013, 4:35 PM EST
Recent history is littered with icons whose international wane was taken in stride by their national teams.
Jun 16, 2013, 3:38 PM EST
With Liverpool and Shakhtar set to meet in the coming days, the Kop could secure it’s third signing of the summer by the end of this week.
Jun 16, 2013, 2:00 PM EST
If Mignolet is the man Liverpool want in net, then fine. Sign him. £10 million? That’s a steal.
More Top Posts
- David Moyes bemoans bad luck as former side Everton come back to haunt him 1
- West Bromwich Albion 2-3 Manchester City: Citizens address road worries with convincing performance at The Hawthorns 0
- Sunderland 3-4 Chelsea: Blues grab crucial away win as Hazard dazzles (video) 0
- Arsenal 2-0 Hull City: Bendtner and Ozil keep Gunners top (video) 0
- What US Soccer wants from the World Cup draw 17
- How well did Major League Soccer’s format work in 2013? Few qualms with this year’s results 8
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Draw: Here’s how it’s going to work 1
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Draw: The sum of all fears scenario for the United States 14
- Sit down with Orlando City SC: Taking on Beckham, emulating the Timbers and Kaka in 2015 – Part I (21)
- USA drop one spot to 14th in latest FIFA World Rankings, Portugal surge to fifth (19)
- Video of Jermaine Jones’ terrific goal Saturday for Schalke (17)
- What US Soccer wants from the World Cup draw (17)
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Draw: The sum of all fears scenario for the United States (14)