Jun 24, 2013, 11:00 PM EST
Sacha’s misgivings and the extent to which fans must go to express their discent. That’s what the SuperClasico’s about, right now.
Jun 24, 2013, 9:50 PM EST
Higuaín to Arsenal? Perhaps, but according to the striker’s father, Juventus and the North London club are in the same boat.
Jun 24, 2013, 8:52 PM EST
Sun’s out? Guns out for the Stoke City winger, who’s found a unique way to preparing for the Gold Cup.
Jun 24, 2013, 7:58 PM EST
With a friendly suggestion the future of Cavani’s head lies in the balance.
Jun 24, 2013, 6:46 PM EST
The goals won’t keep coming at this rate, but if we’re looking of levels, both players’ pasts my be irrelevant.
Jun 24, 2013, 5:35 PM EST
The Corinthians man will weigh his $25 million move after the tournament.
United States national team depth chart: It’s Michael Bradley and then everyone else at linking midfield
Jun 24, 2013, 4:48 PM EST
If something happens to the team’s controlling arm, the entire midfield arrangement could be in for shake-up:
Jun 24, 2013, 4:03 PM EST
Italy’s danger-man’s not only out for Spain. His tournament is over.
Jun 24, 2013, 3:13 PM EST
Should Zimmerman be in Turkey with Tab Ramos’ team right now? (Either way, watch the video of his late equalizer Saturday for FC Dallas.)
Jun 24, 2013, 2:04 PM EST
Substitute Daniel Cuevas fired home the equalizer in the 85th minute.
United States national team depth chart: enigmatic Jermaine Jones still tops the holding midfielder spot
Jun 24, 2013, 1:30 PM EST
Jones remains on top, but Geoff Cameron has certainly added something to this conversation lately, hasn’t he?
Jun 24, 2013, 1:09 PM EST
Apparently, the money and goods stolen from the Spanish National Team last week in Recife was the result of a strip-poker party gone wrong.
Jun 24, 2013, 11:48 AM EST
Cardiff City may have landed their first major target of the summer transfer window, agreeing to a fee for Blackpool winger Tom Ince.
Jun 24, 2013, 10:08 AM EST
Mario Balotelli has been ruled out of Italy’s clash with Spain after suffering a thigh injury.
Jun 24, 2013, 9:40 AM EST
The first and second qualifying round draws for this year’s UEFA Champions League were conducted in Nyon on Monday, with former European Cup winners Glasgow Celtic and Steaua Bucurest among the clubs to discover their opponents. Celtic, who defeated Barcelona before being knocked out by Juventus in last season’s Champions League round of 16, have been handed…
Jun 24, 2013, 9:01 AM EST
After more than a year absence from the game, Pep Guardiola has been unveiled as Bayern Munich’s new manager.
Jun 24, 2013, 8:15 AM EST
It’s all part of Lambert’s youth revolution, which has continued this summer by bringing in five new faces all under the age of 23.
Jun 24, 2013, 7:00 AM EST
The league was back to a full slate of matches for Week 17:
Jun 24, 2013, 12:25 AM EST
Red card or no? You make the call on Lloyd Sam’s dismissal.
Jun 23, 2013, 11:13 PM EST
PORTLAND, Ore. — Goals from Piquionne, Will and Ryan Johnson leave the Timbers 107 days without a loss.
More Top Posts
- NWSL: Houston becomes second MLS franchise to place team in women’s professional league 3
- MLS Re-Entry Draft: As predicted, Portland find a way to get Steve Zakuani 4
- Early approval: Klinsmann extends contract, will serve as U.S. head coach, technical director through 2018 3
- MLS announces Bayern Munich as opponent for 2014 All-Star Game in Portland 5
- WATCH: Can Tottenham stop Luis Suarez and can City beat Arsenal? 0
- UK Twitter chat in 2013 dominated by soccer. Good thing or bad thing? 2
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (43)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (34)
- Now that we know the U.S. opponents, which 23 players should Jurgen Klinsmann bring to Brazil? (21)
- U.S. national team discussion: The Alejandro Bedoya conundrum (16)
- Sporting Kansas City crowned 2013 MLS champions after 10 rounds of penalty kicks (16)
- Giovani: "We Were Over Criticized"
- Watch Out Netherlands! Chile-Clan Ain't Nothin' to Mess With!
- Messi on Safe Track to Full Recovery
- The Argentinian Armada, Favorites for Brazil 2014
- Brazil 2014: A Look At South America
- Arena de Amazonia: Host of USA vs CR7
- USA Will Advance in Brazil
- You Can't Beat German Sachlichkeit
- Aurelien Collin: I Think France is Very Very Happy
- Group B: No Walk In The Park