Mar 5, 2014, 11:01 AM EST
The United States Women’s National Team conceded late to draw 1-1 with Japan in their opening match at the 2014 Algarve Cup.
Mar 5, 2014, 9:55 AM EST
“I don’t need rest,” Hazard said ahead of Wednesday’s match against Ivory Coast.
Mar 5, 2014, 9:11 AM EST
“It would be a frustration not to get fourth because we’ve done everything possible and given our maximum to qualify,” Suarez said.
Mar 5, 2014, 8:15 AM EST
Emerging markets such as North America, Asia and the Far East have “a natural affinity to the Tigers.”
Mar 5, 2014, 7:32 AM EST
Inter president Erick Thohir confirmed the deal via the club’s website.
Mar 5, 2014, 2:16 AM EST
World Cup Qualifying is later this fall, but the competitive high-point of the U.S.’s year starts Wednesday in Portugal.
Mar 5, 2014, 12:02 AM EST
Wednesday game is all about preparing for Brazil. Here are five spots where results could influence how the team performs in Brazil.
Mar 4, 2014, 9:48 PM EST
Sunday’s omission from the Capital One Cup Final squad makes this week’s camp even more important for the U.S.’s first choice striker.
Mar 4, 2014, 8:39 PM EST
MLS’s top executive spent an hour answering questions from fans and the media ahead of opening weekend.
Mar 4, 2014, 7:23 PM EST
The 2013 MVP is back with the Fire after personal reasons kept him from joining up with his team in Arizona.
Mar 4, 2014, 6:33 PM EST
Replacement referees could officiate the opening weekend of Major League Soccer action.
Mar 4, 2014, 5:29 PM EST
The former Seattle starter is the latest veteran added to Bruce Arena’s fold.
Mar 4, 2014, 4:46 PM EST
Only a few seats are left on the plane to Brazil. Here’s eight guys in the mix to claim one of those spots.
Mar 4, 2014, 3:41 PM EST
Any fears Wednesday’s game would not go on were quelled by the Ukraine national team’s arrival in Cyprus.
Mar 4, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
The challenge ahead for RSL is a big one in 2014. How will ‘life without Kreis’ be in Utah?
Mar 4, 2014, 2:52 PM EST
Ramsey has returned to full training for Arsenal, as he has not appeared since suffering a thigh injury in a Boxing Day match against West Ham.
Mar 4, 2014, 1:46 PM EST
There’s no harm in bringing in a brilliant man who knows the human brain to aid in a team’s growth ahead of a major event.
Mar 4, 2014, 1:07 PM EST
He’s headed back to the U.S. to meet with the same surgeon who operated on his knee after he was injured in the Gold Cup.
More Top Posts
- Premier League Power Rankings: Top four shuffle, as pivotal stretch arrives – Week 28 0
- Ranking the candidates for MLS’s next two expansion teams (after Don Garber’s Tuesday Q-and-A) 4
- MLS Season Preview: Ranking the top 10 midfielders 0
- U.S. Soccer confirms three-game send-off series ahead of 2014 World Cup 3
- Eddie Johnson got paid: New D.C. United forward signs Designated Player deal 2
- Is Adam Lallana the man England should build their World Cup dreams around? 0
- Ukraine 2-0 USA: Disjointed U.S. display sees fired up Ukraine prevail (19)
- Ukraine vs. United States: Looking back on our five focal points (18)
- REVEALED: US Men’s National Team jersey for 2014 World Cup (16)
- Three things we learned in USA’s defeat to Ukraine (16)
- MLS Season Preview: Ranking the top 10 goalkeepers (12)
- Revs Notebook: Targeting Strikers, Imbongo's Reds & Fagundez's Left Foot
- Chicago Fire Players to Watch for in 2014
- FC Dallas Unveil 2014 Home Kit
- Eddie Johnson's Bumpy Road to Designated Player Status
- Adidas & Nike Unveil Hybrid Cleats to Change Soccer Forever
- Preview: Sporting KC at Seattle Sounders FC
- Chelsea Face Stiff Test When Tottenham Visit the Bridge
- Egyptian Player Banned for Using 'Sisi' Sign
- Houston Dynamo Players to Watch During the 2014 MLS Season
- Vancouver Whitecaps: Players to Watch During the 2014 MLS Season