Apr 12, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
This needs to be said from time to time: Major League Soccer is what it is.
Apr 12, 2013, 1:10 PM EDT
Soccer America veteran writer Paul Kennedy lists his reasons why:
Apr 12, 2013, 12:15 PM EDT
Conditions for the Impact’s “home opener” Saturday at Stade Saputo in one word: “Brrrrrr!”
Apr 12, 2013, 11:34 AM EDT
The former Arsenal midfielder returns to management only a month after being fired by Reading.
Apr 12, 2013, 10:50 AM EDT
Club officials give their thoughts ahead of a draw that produced a tie of great interest to Pep Guardiola.
Apr 12, 2013, 10:09 AM EDT
Ahead of Wigan’s trip to Wembley, Arjan de Zeeuw discusses going from catching strikers to hunting criminals.
Apr 12, 2013, 9:35 AM EDT
The ex-MLS superstar is about to turn 38 but has lost none of his passion for playing.
Apr 12, 2013, 9:02 AM EDT
A supporter was punished in court for crass behavior during last month’s north London derby.
Apr 12, 2013, 8:33 AM EDT
The Spurs manager was proud of his players despite a shoot-out defeat. Too proud?
Apr 12, 2013, 7:26 AM EDT
The chance of a glamor Champions League final between Barcelona and Real Madrid is alive after today’s draw.
Apr 11, 2013, 8:09 PM EDT
Round 7 approacheth … who’s in, and who’s out among the name strikers?
Apr 11, 2013, 6:32 PM EDT
For Spurs and its two Americans, it’s all about securing that Champions League spot for next season:
Apr 11, 2013, 4:20 PM EDT
How ironic that the controversial noise makers may be banned in South Africa. And that’s not even the best part!
Apr 11, 2013, 3:25 PM EDT
The U.S. international certainly did his part in Wednesday’s CONCACAF setback at Monterrey:
Apr 11, 2013, 2:34 PM EDT
A counterpunch in goal-line tech wars:
Apr 11, 2013, 1:34 PM EDT
What were the editors thinking?
Apr 11, 2013, 12:52 PM EDT
Doggone shame, too. Because all the little “Davids” are what makes the U.S. Open Cup so fabulous:
Apr 11, 2013, 12:25 PM EDT
The young Philadelphia Union striker certainly IS a wonderful young talent … but let’s not get carried away:
Apr 11, 2013, 11:51 AM EDT
Aston Villa coach Paul Lambert believes his star-striker Christian Benteke is worth a similar amount of money to some of the most highly rated forwards in the world. The 22-year-old Belgium international was signed by Lambert for £7m at the start of this season, and has been sensational, scoring 15 goals in 29 appearances as…
Apr 11, 2013, 11:37 AM EDT
There have many great performers in this season’s Premier League, but as it reaches its climax, who makes the cut in the best team of the season? GOALKEEPER- BRAD GUZAN (Aston Villa) The American international has been great for a struggling Villa side. Without his influence in goal there is every chance they would already…
More Top Posts
- MLS Preview: Portland Timbers at LA Galaxy 0
- Goal, assist from Neymar give Brazil win, prolong Mexico’s woes 2
- MLS Preview: Houston Dynamo at Montréal Impact 0
- USA can theoretically clinch a World Cup berth in their next match 4
- Graham Zusi keeps making it harder for Landon Donovan to get back into U.S. national team 29
- Graham Zusi keeps making it harder for Landon Donovan to get back into U.S. national team (29)
- Broadcast of U.S. v. Panama was second highest audience for World Cup Qualifier (14)
- Marseille’s hideous away kit one of the worst of all time (14)
- Orlando City dumps Sporting Kansas City out of U.S. Open Cup, extend unbeaten streak to 14 matches (13)
- It’s time FIFA reconsiders the Confederations Cup bid to the Oceania region (13)
- Play Video: Police clash with protesters in Brazil
- Play Video: Highlights: Sounders win in final minutes
- Play Video: Highlights: Revolution dismantle Galaxy
- Play Video: What does New York FC have to do to succeed?
- Play Video: The Hype: Bending the screen like Beckham
- Play Video: Galaxy's Rogers talks about coming out to the public