Nov 30, 2013, 7:08 PM EST
No Cristiano Ronaldo? No problem – although we shouldn’t get too carried away on this one against defenseless Real Valladolid:
Nov 30, 2013, 6:27 PM EST
No, Ramsey won’t be sold this year for $140 million, but there certainly are a lot of similarities:
Nov 30, 2013, 5:22 PM EST
Watch the U.S. international nail No. 3 for in-form Schalke in a thorough win over Stuttgart:
Nov 30, 2013, 5:10 PM EST
Major League Soccer’s 18th MLS Cup happens a week from tonight in Kansas City. The quick schedule of events.
Premier League Sunday Preview: Liverpool, Chelsea, Manchester United and City can make up points on Arsenal
Nov 30, 2013, 4:16 PM EST
The closest pursuers are now a full seven points back of those surprising Gunners:
Nov 30, 2013, 3:06 PM EST
All the video highlights, recaps and action from a busy Saturday in the PL:
Nov 30, 2013, 2:38 PM EST
Thus far, the thrills have come from the middle of the table in Germany this weekend.
Nov 30, 2013, 2:31 PM EST
Magpies get the job done, seal fourth-straight win:
Nov 30, 2013, 1:59 PM EST
French midfielder scores thunderous strike to put the Magpies in front:
Nov 30, 2013, 1:37 PM EST
Ramsey dazzles on Cardiff homecoming, as Welsh star’s incredible season continues:
Nov 30, 2013, 1:14 PM EST
Considering the week ahead for Sunderland, the manager’s positive words will likely be insufficient to boost his side’s standing.
Nov 30, 2013, 12:36 PM EST
Nothing much happened at Villa Park this afternoon, as Aston Villa and Sunderland played out a goalless draw.
Norwich City 1-0 Crystal Palace: Hooper’s strike enough to hand Pulis defeat on Palace debut (video)
Nov 30, 2013, 12:33 PM EST
Canaries edge Eagles during gritty encounter in East Anglia:
Nov 30, 2013, 12:27 PM EST
The Magpies can move into fifth spot with a win, will the Baggies stop them? Watch the game live, here:
Nov 30, 2013, 12:19 PM EST
Everton easily put four past a normally stingy Stoke side, mostly thanks to the impressive footwork of young Gerard Deulofeu.
Nov 30, 2013, 12:11 PM EST
Aaron Ramsey bagged a brace and Mathieu Flamini contributed one more as Arsenal beat Cardiff to stay top of the Premier League.
Nov 30, 2013, 12:04 PM EST
Big win for Hammers finally yields an offensive breakout:
Nov 30, 2013, 10:52 AM EST
The five 10am games are at the interval, watch them live here:
Nov 30, 2013, 10:43 AM EST
Cardiff City Stadium rose to its feet to applaud former player Aaron Ramsey as he put Arsenal ahead of the Bluebirds.
Nov 30, 2013, 9:40 AM EST
It’s not likely that the score will be 6-1 again, but will Aston Villa build on their two consecutive victories with a win over bottom side Sunderland?
More Top Posts
- USA fear toughest ever World Cup draw but relish chance to make history 2
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Draw: Everything you need to know 2
- Premier League Playback: Moyes needs more, Suarez is Superman, Altidore (finally) off the mark 1
- The Benny Feilhaber Conundrum: Has Peter Vermes finally solved the puzzle? 1
- Real Salt Lake’s 2013: The not-so-rebuilding year that could end in an MLS title 1
- Premier League Roundup: Moyes defeated in Everton reunion; top five snag wins 1
- David Moyes bemoans bad luck as former side Everton come back to haunt him 1
- West Bromwich Albion 2-3 Manchester City: Citizens address road worries with convincing performance at The Hawthorns 0
- Sit down with Orlando City SC: Taking on Beckham, emulating the Timbers and Kaka in 2015 – Part I (21)
- USA drop one spot to 14th in latest FIFA World Rankings, Portugal surge to fifth (20)
- What US Soccer wants from the World Cup draw (20)
- Video of Jermaine Jones’ terrific goal Saturday for Schalke (18)
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Draw: The sum of all fears scenario for the United States (17)