Mar 5, 2014, 11:01 AM EDT
The United States Women’s National Team conceded late to draw 1-1 with Japan in their opening match at the 2014 Algarve Cup.
Mar 5, 2014, 9:55 AM EDT
“I don’t need rest,” Hazard said ahead of Wednesday’s match against Ivory Coast.
Mar 5, 2014, 9:11 AM EDT
“It would be a frustration not to get fourth because we’ve done everything possible and given our maximum to qualify,” Suarez said.
Mar 5, 2014, 8:15 AM EDT
Emerging markets such as North America, Asia and the Far East have “a natural affinity to the Tigers.”
Mar 5, 2014, 7:32 AM EDT
Inter president Erick Thohir confirmed the deal via the club’s website.
Mar 5, 2014, 2:16 AM EDT
World Cup Qualifying is later this fall, but the competitive high-point of the U.S.’s year starts Wednesday in Portugal.
Mar 5, 2014, 12:02 AM EDT
Wednesday game is all about preparing for Brazil. Here are five spots where results could influence how the team performs in Brazil.
Mar 4, 2014, 9:48 PM EDT
Sunday’s omission from the Capital One Cup Final squad makes this week’s camp even more important for the U.S.’s first choice striker.
Mar 4, 2014, 8:39 PM EDT
MLS’s top executive spent an hour answering questions from fans and the media ahead of opening weekend.
Mar 4, 2014, 7:23 PM EDT
The 2013 MVP is back with the Fire after personal reasons kept him from joining up with his team in Arizona.
Mar 4, 2014, 6:33 PM EDT
Replacement referees could officiate the opening weekend of Major League Soccer action.
Mar 4, 2014, 5:29 PM EDT
The former Seattle starter is the latest veteran added to Bruce Arena’s fold.
Mar 4, 2014, 4:46 PM EDT
Only a few seats are left on the plane to Brazil. Here’s eight guys in the mix to claim one of those spots.
Mar 4, 2014, 3:41 PM EDT
Any fears Wednesday’s game would not go on were quelled by the Ukraine national team’s arrival in Cyprus.
Mar 4, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
The challenge ahead for RSL is a big one in 2014. How will ‘life without Kreis’ be in Utah?
Mar 4, 2014, 2:52 PM EDT
Ramsey has returned to full training for Arsenal, as he has not appeared since suffering a thigh injury in a Boxing Day match against West Ham.
Mar 4, 2014, 1:46 PM EDT
There’s no harm in bringing in a brilliant man who knows the human brain to aid in a team’s growth ahead of a major event.
More Top Posts
- If you had Pepe Reina in your “European star rumored for MLS” pool today, you win! 0
- US women lose second straight for first time since 2001 after ugly 5-3 defeat to Denmark 4
- Premier League Playback: Fifth place finish for Man United? Superstar Shaw, Arsenal’s big chance 0
- Bayern Munich star Toni Kroos fails to rule out Manchester United move 6
- Manchester United set to bid $50 million for Southampton’s star duo 0
- In MLS, West is best… at least for a weekend 1
- WATCH: Aron Johannsson scores sublime strike for AZ Alkmaar, as U.S. international stays red-hot (29)
- Ukraine 2-0 USA: Disjointed U.S. display sees fired up Ukraine prevail (19)
- Ukraine vs. United States: Looking back on our five focal points (18)
- Three things we learned in USA’s defeat to Ukraine (17)
- MLS Season Preview: Ranking the top 10 goalkeepers (12)
- Revs Waive DelPiccolo; Roster Stands at 27
- Inter President Denies Holding Talks with Chicharito
- Nearly Perfect Start for Galaxy, Result Aside
- USWNT Lose to Denmark 5-3 in Algarve Cup
- Real Salt Lake's Nick Rimando Named MLS Player of the Week
- Will Johnson Signs New Multi-Year Contract With Portland Timbers
- Martino and Moyes Trapped in Can't-Win Situations
- CCL Watch: Cruz Azul Suffer First Loss
- TV Ratings for MLS Season Opener Increase 283% in 1 Year
- Liga MX Radar: Michael Arroyo Scores a Quad