2022 World Cup
Mar 19, 2014, 2:50 PM EDT
As allegations of corruption continue to hover over FIFA, their exec. committee will now be under scrutiny:
Feb 16, 2014, 9:51 AM EDT
On the heels of a human rights report counting the death toll at 400 immigrant workers already, there may be some grumblings within FIFA to move the venue before it’s too late.
Jan 14, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
Blatter believes a compromise can be found, as tensions rise across FIFA’s exec. committee:
Nov 17, 2013, 5:14 PM EDT
Among other abuses, 90 percent of Qatar’s 1.35 million foreign workers have their passports withheld by employers.
Sep 19, 2013, 12:08 PM EDT
54 European football federations have agreed it would be “impossible” to stage the 2022 World Cup in Qatar during the summer.
Sep 17, 2013, 8:17 PM EDT
Shocking news, more people are angry at FIFA for moving the 2022 World Cup to the winter. Especially when there’s a LOT of money involved.
Sep 9, 2013, 11:53 PM EDT
FIFA’s president became the latest person to use “mistake” in reference to Qatar 2022, though a solution to the climate problem seems close.
- Watch Live: Chicago Fire vs. New England Revolution (Lineups and Discuss) 0
- Premier League Roundup: Chelsea blow it, Swansea, Spurs and Palace win 0
- VIDEO: Jose Mourinho’s sensational swipe at officials after Chelsea suffer shock defeat 5
- Chelsea 1-2 Sunderland: Blues’ title dreams in ruins, as Black Cats grab shock win 4
- Newcastle United 1-2 Swansea City: Bony’s brace seals crucial win for Swans 0
- West Ham United 0-1 Crystal Palace: Eagles assure second season in Premier League 0