Archives › Denmark national team
Jun 17, 2012, 8:45 PM EDT
Germany cruised through Group B with a perfect record, but a revitalized Portugal was the story of Euro 2012′s Group of Death.
Jun 17, 2012, 7:48 PM EDT
Germany and Portugal are on to the quarterfinals, while the Netherlands are left to wonder what they’ve gained by deviating from the legacy of Total Football.
Jun 17, 2012, 5:15 PM EDT
A late goal from Lars Benders sends Germany through with a perfect record from Group B, earning their third straight one goal win.
Jun 17, 2012, 1:55 AM EDT
Germany needs only a point to claim Group B, but after seeing what Denmark did to the Netherlands, the tournament favorites can take nothing for granted.
Jun 13, 2012, 10:05 PM EDT
Germany is clearly Euro 2012′s best team, but with the competition playing catch up, the favorites must continue to improve is they’re to claim their first major title since 1996.
Jun 13, 2012, 8:23 PM EDT
Germany dominates Wednesday’s Team of the Day, a day that may end a short chapter in Dutch soccer history.
Jun 13, 2012, 2:31 PM EDT
Portugal needed a late goal after conceded a two goal lead, with Denmark failing to build on their Saturday upset of the Dutch.
Jun 13, 2012, 11:24 AM EDT
It might be the best day of Euro 2012′s group stage. Portugal and Denmark pick up where they left off in qualifying, which northern Europe rivals Germany and Netherlands meet with Dutch backs to the wall.
Jun 13, 2012, 1:29 AM EDT
Portugal is a world power, while Denmark is a scrappy team that’s just trying to pick off points from in a group of death … Wrong.
Jun 9, 2012, 7:41 PM EDT
Think the Netherlands’ loss was only one game? Perhaps, but with Germany up next and one tiebreaker out of their hands, it’s a very tough road to the quarterfinals.
Jun 9, 2012, 2:28 PM EDT
The first major upset saw a flat, tiring but still dominant Dutch pushed to the brink after Denmark grabbed an opening match victory.
Jun 9, 2012, 11:23 AM EDT
The Netherlands start their Euro 2012 against Denmark while a young Germany team get their chance to show if expectations are well-placed when they take on Portugal. Here’s the live thread.
Jun 9, 2012, 2:28 AM EDT
Is it the Group of Death? Who knows, though there’s little doubt Group B is the most anticipated of Euro 2012.
May 29, 2012, 12:45 PM EDT
Today we’re examining the four teams from Group B; the Danes have a terrific playmaker in Christian Eriksen but not enough difference makers otherwise to gain much headway at Euro 2012.
- Gareth Bale set to resign with Tottenham – But is it a good deal for the Welshman? 0
- Looking back at Week 6 of the NWSL season 1
- Movement in the LA Galaxy-Omar Gonzalez situation 5
- Premier League managerial pair blast squad and referee following final match 0
- VIDEOS: A brief history of recent “Olimpico” goals in MLS 3
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- Sports world keeps eye on Oklahoma tornado
- PBT: Vogel downplays war of words with LeBron
- HBT: Camera catches Marlins' Sanabia with spitball
- PBT: Howard reportedly frustrated with D'Antoni
- PBT: Durant, Thunder send support to tornado victims
- Play Video: Highlights: Union outlast Fire
- Play Video: Sir Alex says goodbye
- Play Video: Morgan committed to growth of new women's league
- Play Video: Boy with cancer, 8, scores against major league soccer team
- Play Video: Red Bulls pull off win on the road
- Play Video: Highlights: Montreal extinguish Chicago