Mar 1, 2014, 10:07 AM EDT
Players in Brazil will need to find new ways of expressing themselves, with slogans on tee shirts now forbidden at the World Cup.
Feb 19, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
But it wasn’t the Premier League, and Boyce was furious at Pellegrini’s comments about an official slated to referee matches at the World Cup this summer.
Feb 17, 2014, 11:14 PM EDT
FIFA has a massive crew for the fight against doping, so it’s no surprise to see them take such a vocal stance and thorough approach to testing.
Feb 17, 2014, 2:43 PM EDT
In the latest edition of “Where’s Valcke?” let’s see what FIFA’s Secretary General has been up to as crucial talks await:
Feb 14, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
With stadiums still resembling construction sites, one host city could be cut out from the party next week:
Feb 7, 2014, 9:59 AM EDT
After saying this term would be his last, Blatter looks set to run for FIFA presidency in 2015:
Orange cards getting the headlines, but FIFA’s presidential campaigners could provide fertile debates over future of the sport
Jan 21, 2014, 8:20 AM EDT
Provided they don’t then dip into further hues — the ‘peach’ card or the ‘atomic tangerine’ card — it could work.
Jan 20, 2014, 8:50 AM EDT
Should Sepp Blatter run for a fifth term as FIFA president, he will face competition from former advisor Jérôme Champagne.
Jan 14, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
Blatter believes a compromise can be found, as tensions rise across FIFA’s exec. committee:
Jan 3, 2014, 7:20 AM EDT
Is Sepp onto something with a “sin-bin” for players who simulate injuries?
Dec 16, 2013, 5:51 PM EDT
According to his lawyers, the reputation for FIFA’s controversial top man it tippy top!
Dec 9, 2013, 1:27 PM EDT
With a shortlist of over 50 names to choose from, what is your current best starting XI in world soccer?
Dec 9, 2013, 9:48 AM EDT
Shock horror, Ronaldo and Messi go head-to-head for Ballon d’Or….
Dec 7, 2013, 2:13 PM EDT
FIFA have changed the times of six World Cup fixtures, including the scheduled kickoff time for USA – Portugal.
Dec 6, 2013, 6:21 PM EDT
Given the crippling equatorial heat in Manaus, England and Italy will lobby FIFA to build drinks breaks into matches. The United States is also set to play a match in the Amazonian city.
Nov 20, 2013, 5:59 PM EDT
“Back in my day,” players would just play. In the present, there’s no reason not to move forward with this product.
Nov 17, 2013, 5:14 PM EDT
Among other abuses, 90 percent of Qatar’s 1.35 million foreign workers have their passports withheld by employers.
Nov 6, 2013, 1:55 PM EDT
Huge soccer conference cancelled, as fears of safety issues in Brazil increase:
Oct 27, 2013, 9:27 AM EDT
FIFA president Sepp Blatter has gone on record saying he would like much harsher punishments for racial abuse of players.
Oct 25, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
New film sees Tim Roth star as Blatter… while FIFA’s president was also busy dishing out tremendous quotes at Oxford University today:
Oct 24, 2013, 9:00 PM EDT
FIFA’s International Football Association Board held its annual business meeting in Zurich on Thursday.
- Third time’s the harm: Fan violence forces abandonment of Trabzonspor’s match with Fenerbahce 1
- If you had Pepe Reina in your “European star rumored for MLS” pool today, you win! 0
- US women lose second straight for first time since 2001 after ugly 5-3 defeat to Denmark 4
- Premier League Playback: Fifth place finish for Man United? Superstar Shaw, Arsenal’s big chance 0
- Bayern Munich star Toni Kroos fails to rule out Manchester United move 6
- Manchester United set to bid $50 million for Southampton’s star duo 0
- TV Ratings for MLS Season Opener Increase 283% in 1 Year
- Liga MX Radar: Michael Arroyo Scores a Quad
- Sounders FC Monday Morning Breakdown
- Maidana Stars in Impressive Philly Newbie Trio
- Barnsley Send Brek Shea Back to Stoke after Fight with Fan
- Yanks in Mexico: Torres Scores in Tigres Win, Garza Gives Solid Display
- Julio Cesar Put his Semester in Toronto at Risk
- Getafe Fire Luis Garcia, Hire Cosmin Contra as New Manager
- Former Sounders Teammates Rosales and Hurtado Faced off in LA
- The Clock is Ticking for Tim Sherwood at Spurs