Dec 6, 2013, 2:47 PM EDT
It’ll take a lot of work for any of CONCACAF’s four teams to find their way out of group play at the 2014 World Cup, though for some it will be easier than others.
Nov 17, 2013, 1:44 PM EDT
Luiz Felipe Scolari is “100% sure” of Brazil’s triumph in next year’s World Cup
Oct 16, 2013, 12:06 AM EDT
The steadily rising Hondurans qualified for their second consecutive World Cup with a 2-2 draw in Jamaica:
Sep 3, 2013, 6:50 PM EDT
It’s a bit of a stretch, but it certainly could happen. Here are the scenarios:
Jul 30, 2013, 1:00 AM EDT
He was fired. Then, there was doubt. At the end of the day, Chepo is still head coach of El Tri.
Jul 26, 2013, 11:01 PM EDT
After 24 hours of deliberation, the conference’s disciplinary committee has chosen to bar the U.S. manager from partaking in the Gold Cup final Sunday.
Jul 25, 2013, 8:21 AM EDT
“In the end, the U.S. was able to beat us in every aspect of the game,” Honduras coach Luis Fernando Suarez said.
Jul 24, 2013, 10:04 PM EDT
The results speak for themselves, but how many of Jurgen Klinsmann’s three changes actually worked?
Jul 24, 2013, 8:55 PM EDT
Two goals from Landon Donovan after an opener from Eddie Johnson made for an easy night for the U.S.
Jul 21, 2013, 9:55 PM EDT
Andy Najar’s diving header has Honduras back in the semifinals.
Jul 21, 2013, 7:40 PM EDT
They’re not perfect, but right now, the U.S. are probably favorites to claim this Gold Cup.
Jul 17, 2013, 10:59 AM EDT
Huge weekend of Gold Cup action to look forward to.
Jul 9, 2013, 12:44 AM EDT
Ugly but effective, Honduras held serve in their Gold Cup opener.
Jun 30, 2013, 7:13 PM EDT
According to his national team coach, the talented Honduran’s returning home.
Jun 19, 2013, 8:35 AM EDT
The United States had the perfect lineup to slowly whittle away at the Honduras defense before it finally broke.
Jun 18, 2013, 2:05 PM EDT
Some of the best U.S. success in the past has come when the United States was backed into a corner. Tonight looks much different:
Jun 17, 2013, 5:59 PM EDT
Steve Bruce reunites with a player he brought to Wigan Athletic.
Jun 15, 2013, 10:22 AM EDT
There are two very big ones ahead of Tuesday’s World Cup qualifier against the United States
- In MLS, West is best… at least for a weekend 1
- Netherlands and Roma on alert after Kevin Strootman carted off against Napoli 0
- Quick Six: Chelsea’s second halves, Fulham helps Cardiff, and the rest of the headlines from this weekend’s Premier League action 0
- Americans Abroad Review: Boyd and Johannsson shine again 1
- WATCH: Saturday’s top 5 goals in Major League Soccer 0
- MLS roundup: Houston, Vancouver sit on top of their conferences after day one 0
- Red Bulls' Opening Act Has A Nightmare Finish
- MLS 2014: Dream Team of Week 1
- Jens Lehmann Downplays Guardiola's Bayern Munich
- Chivas USA Hang on to Take all 3 Points From Chicago Fire
- Three Things: Manchester City - Wigan
- Monarcas Morelia Hire 4th Manager of the Season
- What Moyes Really Meant by Asking Fans for More Time at Man United
- Manchester United Set to Sign Record $1 Billion Sponsorship Deal with Nike
- Will Johnson: We Weren't All Quite at the Races
- Owners Legal Issues Have Caught Up to Queretaro