Apr 8, 2014, 12:05 PM EDT
The infamous Michael Jackson statue that used to hang around Harrod’s and Craven Cottage has been loaned to the National Football Museum.
Sep 19, 2013, 2:51 PM EDT
Traditions become traditions the same way that people win dance marathons. Traditions simply outlast detractors. A tradition simply keep going, through all of the “that’s stupid” and “we should stop doing that” and “can’t we just find something new?” that everyone casts its way. Tradition’s aren’t necessarily SMARTER or BETTER than the fads that disappear.…
Sep 19, 2013, 9:51 AM EDT
The keepsake that endeared itself to the hearts of many fans who visit the Cottage, is set to be removed.
- PST’s Major League Soccer Power Rankings – The faith-destroying edition 1
- PST’s Major League Soccer Player of the Week: LA Galaxy’s Landon Donovan 0
- What tomorrow’s goalkeeper platoon tells us about the U.S. goalkeeper void 5
- Jozy Altidore to captain U.S. Wednesday against Czech Republic 0
- With Radamel Falcao, can Manchester United challenge for the Premier League? 11
- Why Danny Welbeck’s move to Arsenal was the best Deadline Day deal 9