Apr 8, 2014, 12:05 PM EDT
The infamous Michael Jackson statue that used to hang around Harrod’s and Craven Cottage has been loaned to the National Football Museum.
Sep 19, 2013, 2:51 PM EDT
Traditions become traditions the same way that people win dance marathons. Traditions simply outlast detractors. A tradition simply keep going, through all of the “that’s stupid” and “we should stop doing that” and “can’t we just find something new?” that everyone casts its way. Tradition’s aren’t necessarily SMARTER or BETTER than the fads that disappear.…
Sep 19, 2013, 9:51 AM EDT
The keepsake that endeared itself to the hearts of many fans who visit the Cottage, is set to be removed.
- Premier League Sunday preview: Manchester United vs. Chelsea headlines 1
- Seattle 2-0 L.A. Galaxy: Pappa the hero again, Sounders win 1st Shield 2
- Premier League roundup: Arsenal, Saints win, Manchester City stunned (video) 0
- Real Madrid 3-1 Barcelona: Real win El Clasico, Suarez returns 5
- Sunderland 0-2 Arsenal: Sanchez seals win after horrendous defending (video) 0
- VIDEO: Russell Brand crashes Sam Allardyce’s presser with a huge kiss 3