Apr 8, 2014, 12:05 PM EDT
The infamous Michael Jackson statue that used to hang around Harrod’s and Craven Cottage has been loaned to the National Football Museum.
Sep 19, 2013, 2:51 PM EDT
Traditions become traditions the same way that people win dance marathons. Traditions simply outlast detractors. A tradition simply keep going, through all of the “that’s stupid” and “we should stop doing that” and “can’t we just find something new?” that everyone casts its way. Tradition’s aren’t necessarily SMARTER or BETTER than the fads that disappear.…
Sep 19, 2013, 9:51 AM EDT
The keepsake that endeared itself to the hearts of many fans who visit the Cottage, is set to be removed.
- Premier League Round 4: Goals of the week 0
- Hull City 2-2 West Ham United: Debut goals a-plenty in fun draw 0
- Americans Abroad wrap: Brek Shea assists in Birmingham debut (video) 0
- Champions League preview: How will the four Premier League teams get on? 0
- Watch live: Hull City vs. West Ham United (Lineups) 0
- Premier League Playback: Manchester United shine bright like a diamond 0