Apr 8, 2014, 12:05 PM EDT
The infamous Michael Jackson statue that used to hang around Harrod’s and Craven Cottage has been loaned to the National Football Museum.
Sep 19, 2013, 2:51 PM EDT
Traditions become traditions the same way that people win dance marathons. Traditions simply outlast detractors. A tradition simply keep going, through all of the “that’s stupid” and “we should stop doing that” and “can’t we just find something new?” that everyone casts its way. Tradition’s aren’t necessarily SMARTER or BETTER than the fads that disappear.…
Sep 19, 2013, 9:51 AM EDT
The keepsake that endeared itself to the hearts of many fans who visit the Cottage, is set to be removed.
- PST’s MLS Player of the Week: Heavy on Eastern Conference nominees 0
- Premier League player of the week – Round 8 0
- USWNT 6-0 Haiti: Wambach braces US in 90 minute demolition of Haiti 1
- New York Cosmos reportedly sign Spanish legend Raul, will play and coach 0
- Report: It will be Colombia – not Croatia – for USMNT in November 0
- WATCH: West Brom 2-2 Manchester United: Blind earns draw for Red Devils on road 3