Apr 8, 2014, 12:05 PM EST
The infamous Michael Jackson statue that used to hang around Harrod’s and Craven Cottage has been loaned to the National Football Museum.
Sep 19, 2013, 2:51 PM EST
Traditions become traditions the same way that people win dance marathons. Traditions simply outlast detractors. A tradition simply keep going, through all of the “that’s stupid” and “we should stop doing that” and “can’t we just find something new?” that everyone casts its way. Tradition’s aren’t necessarily SMARTER or BETTER than the fads that disappear.…
Sep 19, 2013, 9:51 AM EST
The keepsake that endeared itself to the hearts of many fans who visit the Cottage, is set to be removed.
- Premier League Preview: Aston Villa vs. Southampton 0
- Inside Look, MLS Cup Playoffs: How Revs, Galaxy built very different one-goal leads 0
- Recap: LA Galaxy grab 1-0 lead over Seattle Sounders in Western Conference Championship 1
- Despite artificial turf, New York Red Bulls’ Thierry Henry says he’ll play next week at New England 1
- Recap: New England Revolution snatch 2-1 lead, two away goals from New York Red Bulls 6
- Video: Brendan Rodgers says Liverpool needs to “become a team” 1